Minimins BL Challenge Week 3 - The Results are in!!!! :)

Discussion in 'Challenges - Weight Loss & Otherwise!' started by Diva, 25 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Week 3 already...almost halfway through!!! :eek:

This weeks results for De-Light-Full Divas are....(drum roll). Actually before the results just wanted to let you know that the De-Light-Full Divas team is now one member short.

Anyhow our results for this week are....16.5lbs which equates to 1.05% of the total team weight - Nice one!!! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

I am sooooooooooooooooooooo sorry but I think there maybe an error in the results!!! :eek: Sorry Ladies but can you let me have your weights since the beginning of the challenge so that I can double check....I've had to delete the PM's that you have previously sent as I had reached my inbox limit!!

Sorryyyyyyyyyyyyy...hopefully, there won't be an error at all!

4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hiya

Not had all the weigh in results in yet (anyone know where YummyMummy is?! :confused: ) Anyway, tis Friday so am posting the results that I have.

Gonna-B-Minis lost 10.2 lbs this week, representing 0.77% of their combined weight :clap:

Well done peeps!! :bliss:

5. Rising_Sun

Rising_Sun Seeking thinner peace

Current Weight:
    23st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Diet:
    post-op Gastric Bypass
    Good work everyone.

6. htpink

htpink CDC

Sorry ladies - was waiting for one more but not had it and now the spreadsheet is in my office!! I'll pop in there tomorrow and post my results.

7. htpink

htpink CDC

Week 3 results for Hels Hotties - 15.25lbs giving a percentage of .98%

So well done to the Delightful Diva's!!!!

8. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Nice one - that's 1 each now! :clap: :bliss:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.