Minimins Facebookers. Someone off here???

It's just a joke :) It takes you to your own profile, so for me when i click it i go to mine

yeah i thought so..but i was worried haha. i look like a right idiot now..oops
thanks hun :D

yeah i thought so..but i was worried haha. i look like a right idiot now..oops
thanks hun :D

Don't feel an idiot cos that is just what I thought as well.

It has strengthened my resolve to unsubscribe from facebook even though I know it was a joke. I just do not like facebook.

It has strengthened my resolve to unsubscribe from facebook even though I know it was a joke. I just do not like facebook.

It allows me to keep up with my teenagers social lives fillymum. :D

You can limit the information and what is shown - my privacy settings are quite high. Only those within the circle of trust are allowed in. :D

Thanks for that. I realise I can filter what I receive but I really do not use it.

If, like you I had teenagers I think I would do just what you are doing.

Oh dear, I'm intrigued now... Can't see this as I'm in work :)

I remember this freaked me out the last time!!

and me Elle and nearly caught me out again !!!

Oh dear, I'm intrigued now... Can't see this as I'm in work :)

You are not missing a lot lol !!!

Stevieratchild..........you have a lot to answer for.........good job I like you so much !!!

thanks fillymum i must admit i got caught out there!!

Whya re you searching for me? Are you zooming in on my babs again?!?!?!

How very dare you madam;)

ah that would be me :eek: wtf? how did that happen.. i just changed my password.

Bless your heart :p

Rat child! - ouch! I'm hurt lol.

I have put that link on just about every forum I have been on. Gets some amazing reactions, everything ranging from lol to full-blown death threats!

Still makes me laugh how I get PM's from people wondering just how I guessed the password.

I also ditched FB a long, long time ago. Most of my "friends" were as dull as dishwater! After all you can only look at "Hmm what can I have for tea?????" posts for a limited time can't you?

My fave FB exclamation was "BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - the concept of switching off FB and doing something was alien to a lot of them.

So, yep I ditched it too - Facebook - CB Radio for the new millenium! mark my words - it will all end in tears!;)

I've already heard of a few long-term relationships destroyed by rekindling old flames:eek:

For anyone not on or registered for Facebook, the link takes any person registered on Facebook to their own home page, giving the impression the sender has access to all your private info and passwords etc. - It does make your heart jump the first time though lol

All good fun.

Steve

haha maximus thanks for making me look like a right idiot :D

and it was just good fun Steve. Thanks for entertaining us :)

You are so right about Face book and all those silly games like building a farm. What the flip is that all about.

One of my DH ex's of 35 years ago contacted him via Face book. I soon scuppered that. I know his password and I sorted the silly madam out. He had told me she had contacted him and " wasn't that nice of her " He was astounded and he didn't see it., could not see she was on the make, silly woman.........men !!! She had not reckoned on this rottweiler !!!

I think he's just stalking all of us:sign0151:
:help2:

Wasn't my intention Aisling. Besides, I wouldn't do that to a fellow Irish-blood - we are, after all, the chosen people;)

haha :D ah go away. where are u from? we are great!thats true :p

Back