Minimins High Summer 2021 challenge

I'm going to try to stay realistic this time and plan on losing 6kg. So by 31st September I want to be 74kg but may adjust those numbers once I get my starting weight this Thursday morning. I have a week off work at the beginning of September, we have no plans at all for it yet but I won't be overly concerned about watching what I eat and drink that week so this challenge in effect is 12 weeks for me so half a kilo a week which is a reasonable goal. When you all get a chance can you pop in your numbers please loss to date and goal. So I have lost 0kg out of a goal of 6kg. And I will be back Thursday morning to blow the whistle and get us started.

Tipperary 0kg/6kg
Boofle 7.5/21lbs
purpleorc 0lbs/10lbs
Shrinkingvioletnomore
MissThomas
Pratainua
LittleElle
Halley - start weight 15st 12lbs, Sept 30th goal 15st 4lbs, 8lbs to loose, 0lbs lost
I think this is a good idea, all you do by setting an unrealistic goal is put pressure on us all. We can do this come on all xxx

Just updated mine into the list, I know it might seem unrealistic but I’m on TFR counting 13 weeks at an average 3lb a week

Tipperary 0kg/6kg
Boofle 7.5/21lbs
purpleorc 0lbs/10lbs
Shrinkingvioletnomore 0lbs/39lbs
MissThomas
Pratainua
LittleElle
Halley - start weight 15st 12lbs, Sept 30th goal 15st 4lbs, 8lbs to loose, 0lbs lost

No weigh in for me this week due to being in isolation, been in contact with someone with COVID. I will set my new target for the new challenge. Xx
Sorry to hear your in isolation due to covid. I hope the days pass by swiftly and you are soon out of isolation.

I've had no loss since my Friday weigh in so starting this challenge at 80.5kg rather than the 80kg I expected. So have had to increase my goal to 6.5kg. Will reset my ticker to the new goal

Tipperary 0kg/6.5kg
Boofle 7.5/21lbs
purpleorc 0lbs/10lbs
MissThomas
Pratainua
LittleElle
Halley 0lb/8lb

Thank you for starting this thread, Tipperary. May I join? And how do I get the side stats? (Ludite here!!)
Welcome in @SmallSteps97 . To get the side stats (or depending on device you use could be top stats) you go to your profile. In Account Details you can set your start weight, your goal and current weight. When you post it does the work of the BMI and percentage loss.

And we are off 🏁🎯🤸

Can everyone add in their numbers and goal below please pounds or kilos whichever suits and welcome to the next 13 weeks.🌅

Tipperary 0kg/6.5kg
Boofle 7.5/21lbs
purpleorc 0lbs/10lbs
MissThomas
Pratainua
LittleElle
Halley 0lb/8lb

Im in, didnt make it all the way last time, but trying again and aiming for a stone (14lbs) to reach my next milestone of a 100lbs overall loss - currently 228 lbs.

Tipperary 0kg/6.5kg
Boofle 7.5/21lbs
purpleorc 0lbs/10lbs
MissThomas
Pratainua
LittleElle
Halley 0lb/8lb
DeeOne_UK 0lbs/14lbs

And I'm off the starting block. 600g down since Wednesdays weigh in. I'm a Friday weigher so will be checking back each Friday except for the last week which is Thursday.

Tipperary 0.6kg/6.5kg
Boofle 7.5/21lbs
purpleorc 0lbs/10lbs
MissThomas
Pratainua
LittleElle
Halley 0lb/8lb
DeeOne_UK 0lbs/14lbs

Good morning all. I have stepped on the scales this morning and I am up a shocking 2.8lb since last week. So I am now taking that as my start weight (207.8) and not last weeks weight. Kinda cheating but I cannot believe it is even possible to put on that much weight in 7 days and I don’t want to be lose my motivation before I start. I had a fairly normal week. Anyway onwards. I haven’t really lost anything at all this year so I have to try harder. My knees and hips will thank me.
Sorry to hear you are isolating @boofle I hope you are COVID free.
Yes @tipperary my name is an Irish one. And I do like my spuds - that’s what got me to this weight 😂
Best of luck to us all!

Tipperary 0.6kg/6.5kg
Boofle 7.5/21lbs
purpleorc 0lbs/10lbs
MissThomas
Pratainua 0/10lb
LittleElle
Halley 0lb/8lb
DeeOne_UK 0lbs/14lbs

Weeks like that happen Pratai, you will catch up soon enough.

Good morning all. I have stepped on the scales this morning and I am up a shocking 2.8lb since last week. So I am now taking that as my start weight (207.8) and not last weeks weight. Kinda cheating but I cannot believe it is even possible to put on that much weight in 7 days and I don’t want to be lose my motivation before I start. I had a fairly normal week. Anyway onwards. I haven’t really lost anything at all this year so I have to try harder. My knees and hips will thank me.
Sorry to hear you are isolating @boofle I hope you are COVID free.
Yes @tipperary my name is an Irish one. And I do like my spuds - that’s what got me to this weight 😂
Best of luck to us all!

Tipperary 0.6kg/6.5kg
Boofle 7.5/21lbs
purpleorc 0lbs/10lbs
MissThomas
Pratainua 0/10lb
LittleElle
Halley 0lb/8lb
DeeOne_UK 0lbs/14lbs
Hi yes I am COVID free, just been in contact with someone who had it thank you xxx

Good morning all. Count me in for this one.
I have a few things going on during this challenge but I still want to push myself. I've decided I want to lose 16lb in the period. That will take me comfortably into a new stone bracket.
I need to start spending more time here during this challenge, I just kind of disappeared, life just got busy. Monday is my weigh day so this Monday will be my first weigh in.

Tipperary 0.6kg/6.5kg
Boofle 7.5/21lbs
purpleorc 0lbs/10lbs
MissThomas
Pratainua 0/10lb
LittleElle
Halley 0lb/8lb
DeeOne_UK 0lbs/14lbs
Simone45 0lb/16lb

Welcome on board @Simone45 , nice to see you back.

1lb up this morning - grrr

Tipperary 0.6kg/6.5kg
Boofle 7.5/21lbs
purpleorc 0lbs/10lbs
MissThomas
Pratainua 0/10lb
LittleElle
Halley -1lb/8lb
DeeOne_UK 0lbs/14lbs
Simone45 0lb/16lb

Happy to report a miracle lol I lost 4lb this week. I am super pleased after being up and down over the same couple of pound for what seems to be an eternity.

Tipperary 0.6kg/6.5kg
Boofle 7.5/21lbs
purpleorc 4lbs/10lbs
MissThomas
Pratainua 0/10lb
LittleElle
Halley -1lb/8lb
DeeOne_UK 0lbs/14lbs
Simone45 0lb/16lb
Ravenous 0/14 lbs (S: 154 C: 154 T: 140)

Back