Minimins Steppers League Table. RECORD YOUR DAILY STEPS HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally shattered tonight so off to bed already.... will catch up with the league in the morning... zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Minimins Steppers League Table for Thursday May 3rd.

Tashy100 - 13,215
superwoman.gif

Dizzy - 11,893:queen:

Mizzy - 10,863:king:

Wanttobeslim - 10,684:wavey:

MadamDotty - 10,572:wavey:

Pierce - 9,289:wavey:

Sonkie - 7,352:wavey:

Lesleyfx - 7,190:wavey:

Way to go everyone. :party0019: Well done to Tasha Superwoman, Queen Dizzy and Prince Mizzy. Really fabulous results for everyone tonight. Really proud of how well we were all stepping yesterday. :party0011:

Welcome back Wanttobeslim your steps are fab and even more yesterday 11,675. :wow:

Glad you had a great day at the market Lesley. What lovely weather for it. Perfect and must have been wonderful for you being able to get around pain free.

Shazza :character00264:sorry the news isn't great re your foot. Hope it heals quicker than everyone fears. Enjoy the rest and be sure to stop by and post on the thread from time to time won't you.

Hope the exams have gone well Pierce so far.:character00238:

Congratulations on the great steps yesterday MadamDotty hope your feeling good.:party0049:

I have worn both mine and Mizzy's pedometers today and although his did count more steps than mine it wasn't too many more so I'm happy with that. Will report the findings tomorrow.

Enjoy your new Omrons Sonkie and Lucky.:)

Total steps for the league for the day was 81,058 !!

League record held by Tashy100 25,652 steps on 19th April 2007.

bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif

:wow: Fantastic stepping everyone!!!
I did pretty good yesterday, as you'll see later, but I overdid it so will have to slow down a little.... I'm still healing yet and my body reminded me of that last night. :sign0007: :ashamed0005:

;)

Wow - great steps there everyone, put in my best day's numbers for ages and still didn't get a top three placing :( will really have to up my game.

Great stepping there again Lesley, take care though and don't overdo it.

Glad to see you're enjoying all the new smilies Dizzy :D

Have a lovely weekend everyone :)

Minimins Steppers League Table for Friday May 4th.

Pierce - 12,110:king2:

Tashy100 - 11,395:queen:

Wanttobeslim - 11,059:princess:

Dizzy - 10,429:wavey:

Lesleyfx - 9,569:wavey:

Sonkie - 9,532
wavey.gif

MadamDotty - 3,427
wavey.gif

Way to go everyone.
party0019.gif
Well done to King Pierce, Queen Tasha and Princess Wanttobeslim.

As it's so late now going to keep it short. Yes the new smileys are fabulous but it is taking me so much longer to locate the one I want now! I only noticed them yesterday and am very happy to find them will be able to make my posts much more interesting and attractive now.

Wearing Mizzy's pedometer as well as my own yesterday the difference was two and a bit percent his pedometer recording 10,690 steps and mine 10,429. I think that's acceptable really, don't you? I think my pedometer doesn't count occasional steps very well so on days when I am just pottering about at home my step count is surprisingly low. Seems to be alright when I am properly walking.

Congratulations everyone on your steps yesterday especially our royal family.

Total steps for the league for the day was 67,521 !!

bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif

Hey Dizzy, couldn't you swap the insides of the pedo's so yours will count the 'pottering about' steps? ;)

Bril stepping everyone!!! :character00238:

Minimins Steppers League Table for Saturday May 5th.

Lesleyfx - 7,917:superwoman:

Dizzy - 5,729
queen.gif

MadamDotty - 4,882
princess.gif

Sonkie - 4,673
wavey.gif

Mizzy - 3,126
wavey.gif

Way to go everyone.
party0019.gif
Well done to Superwoman Lesleyfx, Queen Dizzy and Princess MadamDotty.

You really deserve Superwoman Lesley as you are very much enjoying wearing in your new hip. So great that it is taking you out and about.

My steps would have been no more than about 1000 if I hadn't decided to go out for an early evening walk/run. So glad I did as I felt so much better for it having been cooped up in the house all day.

Mizzy's bottom of the pile for the first time. He was feeling lazy yesterday and only had a short stint in the garden. He is very miserable with a summer cold today too.

Bank holiday tomorrow. I can't bear another weekend day as I've been virtually house bound again today. I'll be back to the gym tomorrow and will try to get the troops out and about too. Sure we will all be stepping well again next week though and the rest will have done us no harm.

I don't think I'll swap pedometers with Mizzy. I'm a bit of a martyr and quite like the fact that I have to work a bit harder.

Total steps for the league for the day was 26,327 !!

bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif

Oh that's a pleasant surprise, expected to be well down at the bottom with those steps. Well done Lesley, you really a shining example, keep up the good work and leaving us all in the shade :)

Superwoman? me? noway!!!!! :rotflmao: :thankyou:

Well done everyone else!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

:ashamed0005: Decided today that I better come clean about my ongoing war with food. Last year I used first LT then CD to lose weight for my op. Once I was finally put on the list for it I started struggling. That struggle became a full scale war and still is,and I'm losing it :help2: All the way through I've kept a graph on my weight..... today I've added it to my signature for all to see. I'm hoping having it in plain sight for all of you will help me think before I eat...... dunno if it'll work or not... but I have to try this.

Apart from this I'm going to continue to push my steps as much as feels ok.... which needs to add up to more than today's but I needed a rest.

Anymore steps for Sunday? I only have Lesley and Sonya's.

Last call for Sundays Steps!
:sign0163:

Dizzy x

Minimins Steppers League Table for Sunday May 6th.

Sonkie - 6,347
superwoman.gif

Lesleyfx - 4,840
queen.gif

Dizzy - 2,860
princess.gif

Mizzy - 1,973
wavey.gif

Way to go us...four! :party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:Well done to first time Superwoman Sonkie, first time Queen Lesleyfx and Princess Dizzy.

Well done to us four for taking part. It's so hard to do those steps on the weekend especially Sundays. Well I think so anyway!

Lesley you are a very determined woman I'm sure you will crack eating/weight gains. I know how difficult it is and certainly don't have an answer. But I know perseverance and not ignoring the problem are key. And you certainly seem to be on the right track there. I'm in the same boat I was at goal back in December and now 19lbs up I am continually trying to turn things around. I know that my weight has never been the real problem my real problem is my eating. I still haven't given up hope of turning it around. Like you having a real focus on fitness and exercise keeps me going especially during the bad times. Hope hubbie's recovered now. Has he ever thought of joining you on a VLCD? One of the best things Mizzy and I ever did!

Oops! Seem to have gone a bit off subject here. Well done Sonkie! You deserve Superwoman for keeping up your steps even on a Sunday.

Hope to see more back tomorrow or maybe one or two new or old members too.

Dizzy x

Total steps for the league for the day was 16,020 !!

bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif

Been away for the weekend and only just logged on. Steps for Saturday were 8288 and yesterday(Sunday)were 2903:rolleyes:

Great stepping everyone - and well done to Sonkie for yesterday :)

Back to it tomorrow :cry: !!!!

Heres to a good week :D

Tasha

Thanks Dizzy, I keep trying! Can't believe I made Queen !!!!! Where is everyone hiding??

One of my 'weaknesses' is ice-cream.:drool: OH loves it too. So I've ordered an ice-cream maker today. Should be able to use it to freeze Muller light yogurts??? Hopefully? Can't wait for it to arrive!! (Note to self... must stop ordering things online... at least until I get back to work)

OH is no better! Would you beleive the obstinate sod went to work today? (Brewery's don't close for Bank Hols) Can he sit comfortable? NO! Can he stand comfortable? NO! Can he sleep? NO! But he went to work.... Stupid case of martredom I reckon! I swore at him.... was angry and worried! So what does he say to that? That he loves me too! :sigh: What's a girl to do? :rolleyes:

Any more steps to report for Monday anyway? A bit thin on the ground!

If it's OK I think I will post Mondays with Todays tomorrow evening.

Keep stepping everyone.

Dizzy x

None for me, a couple of days without my pedometer, will try & remember it tomorrow.

Hi MD

I must admit it is nice to have a break from the pedometer from time to time. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Dizzy x

Yes, yesterday was a deliberate one as I knew I wasn't walking far, but today I just forgot, don't know how & missed it about halfway through the morning. Mind you, i haven't done that many today either, so back to it tomorrow :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back