Get your pedometer for the MiniMins Steppers league

Heya i ordered a pedometer not long ago (but it's coming from china so its going to take a while) only 99p on ebay though and when it arrives i would love to join in! This sounds brilliant and i really want to get into more walking.

I just bought a brilliant pedometer off eBay for just £3.50, it's credit card sized and slim, fits perfectly in your back pocket! Started using it yesterday and racked up 5775 steps, not quite 10,000 but good to say I wasn't trying to increase my step count! I may start up another thread :)

What type of pedometer have you got? I have an Ormon one but I've had various other ones. AS long as it works then thats OK. Interesting that you don't have to clip your on.... mind you mine is in my front pocket and is designed to count steps even if you put i in a bag you are carrying.

I aim for 10,000 somedays I'm good and get more in ~ other days I catch the bus to and from work and this makes a difference.

Nosey Nora aka Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

I don't have a brand one, if you search eBay you will see the one I have, its black with white swirls on. Its also apparently a body fat analyser, but I can't get that bit to work! Only bought it for the pedometer so I don't mind though.

I live too far away from where I work to walk, but I do get off the bus a few stops early and walk from there, turns a two minute walk into a ten minute one :)

Clocked up 5911 yesterday, again without trying to increase my number of steps. I didn't think I'd reach anywhere near that amount!

Back