Minimins Steppers League Table. RECORD YOUR DAILY STEPS HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Jan......if it's only us................we wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!!! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!!!!!!:D :D :D

I know - but don't tell anyone - it'll be our little secret ok ;) :p

Steps for Good Friday - 6 April

Coley - 13,227 :superwoman:

Lesleyfx - 6,540 :queen:

MadamDotty - 5,943 :princess:

Dizzy - 2,326 :wavey:

Well done steppers. Coley deservedly Superwoman - great steps there and hello to Lesleyfx, another good day for you making you the Queen of the league for yesterday, and I'm just in as a Princess. Dizzy pm'd me her steps too so she could still be in the league whilst on hols - keep stepping Dizzy :) So a big round of applause for Friday's league :clap: :clap: :clap:

Total steps for the day 28,036

League record held by Pierce 21,571 steps on 28th March 2007.

PM me your steps tomorrow if you want to be in the league.

MadamDotty
xx

Course you can - set a new record too no doubt :)

Just got back from Brighton - forgot to take my pedometer so no steps to post for last few days!!!!

Will post from today onwards if I remember!!!!

Me? Royalty? :rotflmao: :D

Saturday's steps 5218. And I'm loving it !!! Can't wait ti get off these crutches!! :bliss:

It really does feel great to be able to walk with no pain !!!:clap:
If anyone of you knows anyone with OA of the hip please tell them to get a hip replacement. Most now have a 20 year life and that's real life not just existence! If they're unsure get them to come talk to me.:blahblah: (Last years steps were averaging 500 a day and so painful)

Coley: :wow:Great steps !!!

Me? Royalty? :rotflmao: :D

Oh yes Queen Lesley - for all of today until I post Sat's results up tonight - so enjoy your majesty :p

Saturday's steps 5218. And I'm loving it !!! Can't wait ti get off these crutches!! :bliss:

Wow I didn't realise you are still on crutches Lesley, very impressive steps then.

It really does feel great to be able to walk with no pain !!!:clap:
If anyone of you knows anyone with OA of the hip please tell them to get a hip replacement. Most now have a 20 year life and that's real life not just existence! If they're unsure get them to come talk to me.:blahblah: (Last years steps were averaging 500 a day and so painful)

Coley: :wow:Great steps !!!

I'm so glad to hear that your op has made such a major difference to your life, there'll be no stopping you now Lesley - you'll be doing the Great Wall of China soon.

Great stuff though - keep it up :)

Coley - 13,227 :superwoman:

Lesleyfx - 6,540 :queen:

MadamDotty - 5,943 :princess:

Dizzy - 2,326 :wavey:

Well done Guys!

Coley your a superwoman

congratulations.gif

Steps for Saturday 7 April

Coley - 8857 :superwoman:

Lesleyfx - 5218 :queen:

MadamDotty - 4745 :princess:

Just three in the league today - so all winners :D Well done Coley, you're Superwoman again & Lesleyfx is Queen for another day and I'm still a princess.

Big cheers for us three :D :clap: :clap: :clap:

Total steps for the day 18,820

League record held by Pierce 21,571 steps on 28th March 2007

Can I join in your challenge - I am doing Lighter Life and just got my pedometer - been averaging about 7000 per day. How many steps is recommended? Yesterdays total was 7234.

Well done everyone :)

Hiya Wanttobeslim & welcome to the Steppers League, lovely to have you on board.

I'll be posting up yesterday's results shortly (if anyone else has any steps let me know) but it's great to have another person in the league. It's all a bit of fun and aimed to keep each other motivated.

Happy stepping

x

Steps for Sunday 8 April

Tashy100 - 9999 :superwoman:

Wanttobeslim - 7234 :queen:

MadamDotty - 6023 :princess:

Lesleyfx - 4460 :wavey:

Coley - 2941 :wavey:

Well done Steppers - Tashy's back with avengance and Superwoman once again - just one step away from 10,000 too :D Welcome to Wanttobeslim who joins as Queen, great start there, keep it up :) and I'm in third again so Princess Dotty it is for me then. Well done Lesleyfx & Coley, great effort guys, some days you'd win with those steps :p That's the great thing with this league, you just never know who's going to win each day.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: to us all. :)

Total steps for the day 30,657

Tashy100 - 9999 :superwoman:

Wanttobeslim - 7234 :queen:

MadamDotty - 6023 :princess:

Well done Tashy 9999:clap:

Well done Quessn Wanttobeslim :D :D :D

And Princess MadamDotty:D :D :D

i'm back

Cant beleive you stopepd at 9999 tashy - i would have got out of my bed just to see that magic 10,000

ell back to the grindstone - not sure what my steps willbe like today - but will be off to water aerobics tonight - shame they dont count !!!!

hope you all had a lovely easter

Shazza. shame you don't have a fitbug... with that you can log other exercises on the website and it gives you a step-count equivilent. ;)

i'm back

Cant beleive you stopepd at 9999 tashy - i would have got out of my bed just to see that magic 10,000

ell back to the grindstone - not sure what my steps willbe like today - but will be off to water aerobics tonight - shame they dont count !!!!

hope you all had a lovely easter

Hehehe:D

I know - I took it out of my pocket and couldnt believe the number!!! Was so knackered didnt care and put it on my bedside table and went to sleep :nightf: !!

Bummer going back to work isnt it!

Tasha

Steps for Monday 9 April

MadamDotty - 8024 :superwoman:

Lesleyfx - 5104 :queen:

Tashy100 - 4845 :princess:

Miniminor - 4815 :wavey:

Pierce - 3147 :wavey:

Mini 1411 :wavey:

Well done to me :p very proud of my superwoman status, unfortunately haven't even put my pedometer on today, so I'll be holding the title for one day!

Queen again for Lesleyfx, you are becoming a permanent royal family member Lesley, well done :p an Tashy has just pipped Miniminor into third place and is our Princess for the day.

Well done to Miniminor, Pierce & Mini too :)

As Mr Grace used to say "you've all done very well" - giving my age away now :p

Total steps for the day 27,346

Any new steppers want to join in, please do, just pm me your steps the following morning. All are welcome.

Shazza. shame you don't have a fitbug... with that you can log other exercises on the website and it gives you a step-count equivilent. ;)

hi Lesley - i do have fitbug - so yes steps count on there as well, but i dont included them over here

we have a miniminners league over there as well if you want to join, but again it wont count the step equivalents - only the steps the fitug registers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back