Minimins Steppers League Table. RECORD YOUR DAILY STEPS HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is doingthe step count today - is it still MD ?

anyway steps for Wednesday is 4126

although rather pleased with myself - done a salsacise class ANd a water aerobics class.

My legs are like jelly right now

Who is doingthe step count today - is it still MD ?

Yep, it's me, just about to post Tuesday's results :D

anyway steps for Wednesday is 4126

although rather pleased with myself - done a salsacise class ANd a water aerobics class.

My legs are like jelly right now

Well done Shazza, good bit of exercise there. Will be getting back into mine and the gym next week once school is back.

Steps for Tuesday 10 April

Lesleyfx - 5648 :superwoman:

Pierce - 4296 :king2:

Miniminor - 2160 :princess:

Mini - 1651 :wavey:

Well done Lesleyfx - you've moved up the ranks to be Superwoman, Pierce is our noble King and Miniminor comes in third to be princess (or should that be prince?), and well done to Mini too. A big clap for each of our participants :)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

No steps for me, didn't wear my pedometer yesterday, but spent most of it on my bum so fairly certain i would have been last.

Total steps for the day 13,755

League record held by Pierce 21,571 steps on 28th March 2007.

Any new steppers want to join in, please do, just pm me your steps the following morning. All are welcome.

Steps for Tuesday 10 April
Lesleyfx - 5648 :superwoman:

Pierce - 4296 :king2:

Miniminor - 2160 :princess:

Mini - 1651 :wavey:

Congrats' to Lesleyfx 'superwoman':clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

And well done Pierce and Miniminor:p

Love Mini xxx

Good work there chaps!! :D

Mini - don't worry...when I'm pottering about the house trying to do essays and stuff I do the same steps as you. You are normal :)

xx

:D Normal:rolleyes: :p

It does go to show how little walking I am getting:sigh: The weather is so lovely I am going out for a walk, yesterday I did a little better.

Steps for Wednesday 11 April

Pierce - 12,534 :superwoman:

Tashy100 - 9,125 :queen:

MadamDotty - 6,175 :princess:

Wanttobeslim - 5,834 :wavey:

Miniminor - 5,336 :wavey:

Lesleyfx - 4,874 :wavey:

Shazza - 4,126:wavey:

Mini - 3,885:wavey:

Nice to have such a full league today - well done to Pierce, Superman with well over 10,000 steps, Queen for the day is Tashy and I then I just squeezed enough steps to get the Princess title, but it was quite close there. Great effort from everyone.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Total steps for the day, a very creditable 51,889 (needed my fingers and my toes to count that lot up :p )

Any new steppers want to join in, please do, just pm me your steps the following morning. All are welcome.

Steps for Thursday 12th April

Tashy100 - 10,820 :superwoman:

Pierce - 7,556 :king2:

Lesleyfx - 5,658 :princess:

MadamDotty - 4,958 :wavey:

Mini - 4,497 :wavey:

Miniminor - 2,160 :wavey:

Congrats to our Superwoman Tashy, a very worthy 1st place getting over the magic 10,000 steps (glad you didn't stop at 9999 again! :p ). King Pierce in 2nd place and Princess Lesley bringing up 3rd. Very little between myself & Mini, and little Miniminor bringing up the rear.

Well done to us all of us steppers :clap: :clap::clap::clap:

Total steps for the day 35,649

Hey MD I know im a little early and I have yet to walk to bed....lol. I wore my new pedometer today and did 5,032 steps, fri 13th.

Woohoo royalty again! LOL.
Tashy I'm in awe...... let us all in on the secret? What do you do to get that many steps?
Pierce..... you too please?

I've got another 4.5 weeks off work and I'd love to get my step count up to 10,000 by then.... just not sure how? Or how it would be possible to maintain at that once back at work? Any tips would help, thanks

Hey MD I know im a little early and I have yet to walk to bed....lol. I wore my new pedometer today and did 5,032 steps, fri 13th.

Hi Sonya

Great to have you in the league, if you get chance update your steps in the morning, if not I'll put you in on 5,032.

Well done

xx

Woohoo royalty again! LOL.
Tashy I'm in awe...... let us all in on the secret? What do you do to get that many steps?
Pierce..... you too please?

I've got another 4.5 weeks off work and I'd love to get my step count up to 10,000 by then.... just not sure how? Or how it would be possible to maintain at that once back at work? Any tips would help, thanks

Hiya Lesley

Well, you're doing pretty well, seem to be a constant member of the league's royal family :p For me the only way to get my steps up around the 10,000 I need to go for a good 45 - 1 hour walk on top of what I do around the house. I used to work as a school administrator and spent all day rushing around school and that added to walking the dog i was doing between 10,000 - 12,000 most days, but working from home it's harder and I have to make the effort to go for a walk to really get anything decent.

Afternoon everyone - my steps for yesterday were 6104...
Tashy100 - 10,820 :superwoman:

Pierce - 7,556 :king2:

Lesleyfx - 5,658 :princess:

Well done guys!!!

Steps for Friday 13th

Mini - 6884 :superwoman:

Miniminor - 6211 :queen:

Wanttobeslim - 6104 :princess:

MadamDotty - 5871 :wavey:

Sonkie - 5032 :wavey:

Pierce - 3162 :wavey:

Birthday girl Mini takes the title of SuperWoman for Friday - well done Mini, closely followed by Miniminor and Wanttobeslim comes in 3rd as Princess for the day. Welcome Sonkie to the league, very respectable number of steps there & well done to Pierce too.

Not unluckly Friday the 13th for the steppers league :p

:clap: :clap::clap::clap:

Total steps for the day 33,264

Wow well done guys!

( Mini - 6884 :superwoman:
Miniminor - 6211 :queen:
Wanttobeslim - 6104 :princess: )

Silly me forgot to pm my steps, but you got well more than me anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back