Minimins Steppers League Table. RECORD YOUR DAILY STEPS HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minimins Steppers League Table Of Daily Steps For Monday 16th April.

Mizzy - 11,380:king2:

Dizzy - 9,459:queen:

MiniMinor - 7,988:king:

MadamDotty - 7,520:wavey:

Sonkie - 6,874:wavey:

Wanttobeslim - 6,043:wavey:

Lesleyfx - 6,014:wavey:

Mini - 4,067:wavey:

Lucky - 3,906:wavey:

tommee2004 - 3,489:wavey:

Pierce - 2,690:wavey:

Shazza 2,609:wavey:

Way to go everyone.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Look at us all now! Thanks MadamDotty the League is looking so much healthier than when I handed it over to you. Can't believe that on Mizzy's first day on the League he is King. Should I tell him? And moi his Queen too!:rolleyes: Congratulations on being Prince today MiniMinor. Look at all those steps we have achieved together today everyone. :eek: Wow!! Sounds like Mini is the one to look out for tomorrow. Lovely to have so many newcomers. Looking forward to getting all your steps again tomorrow.

Total steps for the league for the day was 72,039!! :wow::wow:

League record held by Pierce 21,571 steps on 28th March 2007.

Dizzy x

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Last edited:
Oh my goodness Dizzy - everyone must have been waiting for you to come back LOL, what a brilliant league, so many people in it.

Great stuff - keep on stepping everyone :)

No I wasnt waiting for Dizzy, I was waiting on my pedometer, though it wasnt really worth the wait.....lol.

Mizzy - 11,380:king2:

Dizzy - 9,459:queen:

MiniMinor - 7,988:king:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank you MD for running the league while Dizzy was away!

fetch.dll

Love Mini xxx

The beauty with Omron is that it is so accurate - even registers if you carry it in your bag.

Well done Mini - brilliant stepping - Very impressed

15,000 steps - yeah i woudl like to get there as well - my PB is 17,000 - but I'm nowhere near that target anymore.

Need to build up again.

Hi Shazza,

I love my Omron:p The weather is good, apart from the odd shower so it is more encouraging to go.

Had another little walk this evening with husband and our dog and this is the most walking I have done in ages!

Wonder how I will feel tomorrow as I managed to do 12,271 steps and of those 10,052 were aerobic steps! Off to bed now as I know I will sleep well tonight:)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank you MD for running the league while Dizzy was away!

fetch.dll

Love Mini xxx

Aww, you're very welcome, just had to make sure I kept it up the wonderful high standard that Dizzy has set.

Hope you're not too stiff today after that mega walk yesterday :)

x

Well im not a happy bunny, my pedometer is not functioning properly neither is Sam`s so we should have new ones on friday. We will make do with the naff ones until then.
Sam`s keeps resetting and mine needs a hard shake to start it off then it doesnt always happen.

Well im not a happy bunny, my pedometer is not functioning properly neither is Sam`s so we should have new ones on friday. We will make do with the naff ones until then.
Sam`s keeps resetting and mine needs a hard shake to start it off then it doesnt always happen.

That does not sound very good at all:sigh:

What make where they:confused:

Aww, you're very welcome, just had to make sure I kept it up the wonderful high standard that Dizzy has set.

Hope you're not too stiff today after that mega walk yesterday :)

x

I am recovering today to put it midly:eek:

I do hope to get out for a small walk later on as I am trying to get some study done as I have my Reflexology class on Friday.

Love Mini xxx

Mini - 12,271:superwoman:

Pierce - 11,375:king2:

Mizzy - 10,085:king:

Dizzy - 9,071:wavey:

xxluckyxx - 9,000:wavey:

tommee2004 - 8,526:wavey:

MiniMinor - 7,942:wavey:

Sonkie - 7,011:wavey:

Lesleyfx - 6,542:wavey:

MadamDotty - 6,297:wavey:

Wanttobeslim - 5,846:wavey:

Way to go everyone. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:Well Done our Mini, well deserved Superwoman for you and top out of so many of us too. Dukedom for Pierce and Prince for Mizzy, congratulations chaps! Respectable stepping for all of us, it so helps having lovely weather and nice long light days doesn't it? Special mention for Lesley who is doing really brilliantly stepping with her new hip and still on crutches fantastic!

Welldone everyone and keep up the good work.:grouphugg: Our next goal is to get to 100,000 steps between us.

Total steps for the league for the day was 93,966!! :wow:

Dizzy x

Well done everyone and WOW! to Lesley:clap: :clap: :clap:

Lesley who is doing really brilliantly stepping with her new hips and still on crutches fantastic!

It will be some time before I get that many steps done again...

Wow - that's some great stepping there, I'm going to have to up my act to get a top score now and nearly 100,000 between us - amazing.

Well done us :D

WOWEEEEEE! That's fantastic stepping everyone!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Erm.... 1 new hip, :) , and so looking forward to getting off the crutches! Thanks everyone!

my fitbug has decided to pack up - its not registering steps anymore.

i have a funny feeling that it needs a new battery as i have had it about 6 months now and a funny sign is showing on it.

So no steps from me for the moment - shoudl get it sorted by the weekend.

welcome all you new steppers - league is looking great !!!!

Minimins Steppers League Table Of Daily Steps For Wednesday 18th April.

Dizzy - 11,148 :superwoman:

xxluckyxx - 10,047:queen:

Pierce - 9,765:king:

Mizzy - 7,727:wavey:

tommee2004 - 6,971:wavey:

lesleyfx - 6,602:wavey:

Sonkie - 5,362:wavey:

MiniMinor - 5,015:wavey:

Mini - 864:wavey:

Way to go everyone. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:What do you know Superwoman for me. Lots of trips up and down to school etc. Must say I am feeling much better than those home bound days in the school holidays. Well done Lucky you are Queen today and Pierce is Prince. Welldone everyone. Don't blame you Mini for taking it easy after that fantastic walk yesterday. I wonder how you are all doing today!!:)

Total steps for the league for the day was 63,501!!

Dizzy x

Well done Superwoman Dizzy, Lucky & Pierce too. Some great steps again, I missed out yesterday didn't wear my pedometer so I'm definately at the bottom with a big fat zero :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back