Minimins Steppers League Table. RECORD YOUR DAILY STEPS HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thankyou: Jan.

Sounds like you were exercising your brain yesterday instead with the CDC training.

Dizzy x

Great steps everyone!!! :) :clap: :clap:

Anyone know what to do for RSI type pain in the elbow and shouder? My left elbow won't straighten properly and is nagging non-stop. :needhug: It's got to be the crutches causing it, but I can't come off them yet. Tried to walk-it-out today anyway but had to give-in and keep it shorter.
What can I do for it to enable me to keep walking using crutches?

Dizzy - 11,148 :superwoman:

xxluckyxx - 10,047:queen:

Pierce - 9,765:king:

Well done superwoman Dizzy!!!

And look at Queen xxluckyxx:D

Prince Pierce good steps!

Well done everyone:clap:

Have not done much better today either...It will be Saturday before I get a good walk again!

Love Mini xxx

Great steps everyone!!! :) :clap: :clap:

Anyone know what to do for RSI type pain in the elbow and shouder? My left elbow won't straighten properly and is nagging non-stop. :needhug: It's got to be the crutches causing it, but I can't come off them yet. Tried to walk-it-out today anyway but had to give-in and keep it shorter.
What can I do for it to enable me to keep walking using crutches?

You were probably overdoing it Lesley!

I like to use Weleda New Zealand - Products - Tendinitis Cream

Tendinitis cream by Weleda, is very good for pulled muscles and RSI.

Tendinitis Cream has a mild to moderate anti-inflammatory action, on conditions such as inflamed tendons and tendon-muscle attachments (known as Tendinitis). This condition is a common result of sport-type injuries or repetitive strain injuries eg RSI (OOS).

Husband gets a stiff neck and shoulder and he uses that and sometimes the Arnica massage oil as well. We always keep both in the house.

hugs2.gif

Love Mini xxx

Sounds good! I'm struggling to find any here though? Do you live in New Zealand Mini? I'm in UK and can't find a UK site selling it.... and my local pharmacy doesn't either. Any ideas?

i bought a pedometer yesterday so u can count me as a new convert :D its already re-set itself on me but thats fine, i remember what number i was at when it did it lol.

Have I had all the results in today?

If not send them in quick.

Dizzy x

Minimins Steppers League Table Of Daily Steps For Thursday 19th April.

Tashy100 - 25,652:superwoman:

Dizzy - 12,234:queen:

Mizzy - 9,814:king:

Sonkie - 7,575:wavey:

MadamDotty - 7,453:wavey:

Wanttobeslim - 6,448:wavey:

Coley - 4,333:wavey:

lesleyfx - 4,212:wavey:

Way to go everyone. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::wow: Superwoman Tasha you managed to beat Pierces record and then some. Well done but I guess Center Parcs is a pretty nice plan to do a lot of steps. Glad you had such a fab time. Welcome back!! Me I'm queen lots of trips back and forward to school yesterday but still less than half of Tasha's. Mizzy my Prince, how lovely.

Well done all we are all stepping well. Lesley those steps are fantastic given your situation please don't try to overdo it. You are doing wonderfully well I can understand it frustrating but you don't want to risk hurting your hands and arms. Here's that hug.:hug99:

Have a great weekend everyone!!!! :grouphugg:

Total steps for the league for the day was 77,721!!

League record held by Tashy100 25,652 steps on 19th April 2007.

Dizzy x

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Tashy100 - 25,652:superwoman:

Dizzy - 12,234:queen:

Mizzy - 9,814:king:

Brill steps everyone!

Tashy:eek: 25,652 that is a MiniMins Record:clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks guys.

Was easypeasy to do loads of steps at Center Parcs - no sitting on my bum at a desk and lots of walking to and fro between the pool / villa / sports center etc.

Back to the grind next week and only opportunity to walk in the early morning.

Bum - really want to win the lottery now!!!:D

Not looking forward to going back to work :)

Tasha

Hi Tashy

Sounds like you had a lovely week and well done on those steps - that's awesome. I think you'll hold that record for quite a while!

I have to tell you, I have a few pedometers and my 4 year old wanted to wear one,i'm telling you she put it on and within minutes came back from outside and it had recorded 1500 steps!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Awesome or what!!!

wish I was 4!!! i seem to walk all day and just do like 3000!!!

x

well done tashy - great steps !!!!

got my battery today - will start back on monday - doing my hair this weekend - cant wait to get back to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back