Minimins Steppers League Table. RECORD YOUR DAILY STEPS HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phew..... Had the bright idea to go Werneth Park this morning..... walked there, round the park, and back home.... fitbug says 2 miles :eek: !!! and 5,200 :eek: steps and took me 1 hour:eek: ! Am I crazy? My poor arm:( isn't happy but new hip :D is doing great!!!!!! Think I'll go for a lay down now ;)

Thanks Sonya..... it's hard not to overdo it when I feel so much better than I did all last year!!!!
Mind you.... I've no idea whether I'll be able to do that much when I have to rely just on my legs?? at the moment I'm 4 legged !!! ;)

Minimins Steppers League Table Of Daily Steps For Friday 20th April.

Tashy100 - 18,344:superwoman:

Pierce - 13,628:king2:

MadamDotty - 8,950:princess:

Mizzy - 8,589:wavey:

Sonkie - 8,364:wavey:

Lesleyfx - 7,024:wavey:

MiniMinor - 6,599:wavey:

Dizzy - 5,382:wavey:

Coley - 4,709:wavey:

Way to go everyone. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Still in top spot Superwoman Tasha and very impressive stepping again too. Duke Pierce and Princess MadamDotty. Great stepping everyone. Did your new pedometer come yesterday Sonya? Is it the omron one and are you happy? Fab steps Lesley take care won't you?

Looks like we are going to Legoland tomorrow so lots of time sat in the car but lots of walking around the park. Wonder what our steps will be? By the way I am only sad today because some very good friends of our came to visit this weekend and we had to say goodbye to them knowing we may not see them for a very long time as they are moving back again to Australia.:sigh: Will cheer up again soon but they are a lovely family and not 100% happy about the move themselves either.

Have a lovely sunny Sunday everyone!!!!

Total steps for the league for the day was 81,589!! :wow:

League record held by Tashy100 25,652 steps on 19th April 2007.

Dizzy x

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Last edited:
Minimins Steppers League Table Of Daily Steps For Saturday 21st April.

Tashy100 - 12,078:superwoman:

xxluckyxx - 9,106:queen:

Pierce - 8,849:king:

Wanttobeslim - 7,714:wavey:

Sonkie - 7,413:wavey:

Lesleyfx - 6,521:wavey:

Dizzy - 1,382:wavey:

Way to go everyone. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: No surprise at top spot Superwoman Tasha, Queen xxluckyxx and Prince Pierce.

Had a lovely day at Legoland and so tired now. Must dash have to read to son and then I'm off to bed myself! Hope you've all had lovely Sundays too.

Total steps for the league for the day was 53,063!!

Dizzy x

Minimins Steppers League Table Of Daily Steps For Sunday 22nd April.

Pierce - 12,466:king2:

Tashy100 - 11,379:queen:

Wanttobeslim - 9,919:princess:

Mizzy - 8,510:wavey:

Dizzy - 8,174:wavey:

MadamDotty - 7,635:wavey:

Sonkie - 4,232:wavey:

Way to go everyone. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Welldone King Pierce, Queen Tasha and Princess Wanttobeslim. Hope you've had a lovely birthday today Wanttobeslim!

Sorry to rush the results I'm pooped again tonight and need my bed have to make it first though washed the sheets.:boohoo:

Total steps for the league for the day was 62,315 !!

Dizzy x

Well done everyone! :clap:

wonder where my pm went?:wave_cry: was only 6047 steps anyway, so doesn't make any odds. puzzling though....

Well done everyone! :clap:

wonder where my pm went?:wave_cry: was only 6047 steps anyway, so doesn't make any odds. puzzling though....

Hi Lesley

Welldone on your fab steps. You soldier you!

Sorry I didn't get your PM. I have just checked and I don't have it. I hope it wasn't my fault at all but I don't think it was I am trying to develop a system to make it less confusing now there are more of us.

I'll check with you if I don't have your results another day.

Dizzy x

Definatly not your fault Dizzy.... looked to me like it sent, but there's no record of it my sent box. It was only 8 minutes after your post asking for more step-counts... guess it was gobbled by the ether.. no worries. Probably my fault.... I was trying to cut corners and put the info in the title so you wouldn't need to open it ...:doh: ... don't think I wrote anything in the main box.... system regect, LOL
gonna go send todays steps by pm now so crossing fingers it was just a blip and todays reaches you. I think it will. :D

Well done guys - the bar is definately being raised these days, it's great to see the steps going up.

I've had a real day of sitting on my bum, Monday being my busiest day with clients and I didn't get out and walk my little doggie, so looking forward to languising at the bottom of the league tomorrow :D

I'll be joining you from today Jan. I'm now 6 weeks post-op and off the crutches!! I have to take a walking stick when I go out as safety precaution against falls, but I need to train my leg to take the weight and walk normal. Sure feels awkward! I feel very lopsided. AND I drove for the first time today, Woohoo!
Right now I'm shattered...... yes I ache a bit too... So all hope of carrying on with the same step counts is scrapped henceforth. I'll have to build it up slowly again.

Hi Lesley

Well it's great that you're progressing even if it does feel a bit like going backwards. Just take it steady for a while and build your strength and steps up slowly. I'm sure the fact that you did the walking with the crutches has made you fitter and stronger and will help with the next stage of the healing process.

Take it easy :)

Minimins Steppers League Table Of Daily Steps For Monday 23rd April.

Tashy100 - 10,666:superwoman:

Mizzy - 9,333:king2:

Sonkie - 7,283:princess:

Shazza - 6,523:wavey:

xxluckyxx - 6,503:wavey:

Lesleyfx - 5,022:wavey:

MadamDotty - 2,352:wavey:

Way to go everyone. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Welldone Superwoman Tasha, Duke Mizzy and Princess Sonkie (yah go Sonkie!).

Welcome back Shazza glad it was just a battery.

Good for you having so many CD clients MadamDotty that you are so busy. Bet you are really inspiring them all even if you are having to spend too much time on your skinny a**e.

Lesley great news that you can chuck out the crutches. A real step forward it will be great to keep the steps low and build them up each day. I will enjoy watching your progress each day. I would be surprised if you are above 4 figures to start with.

I showered mid morning yesterday and forgot to put my pedometer on my clean clothes. Didn't get around to wearing it today either. oops :rolleyes: I'll put it out so I don't forget tomorrow, promise!

Total steps for the league for the day was 41,179 !!

Dizzy x

Good for you having so many CD clients MadamDotty that you are so busy. Bet you are really inspiring them all even if you are having to spend too much time on your skinny a**e.

LOL - thank you for your kind words Dizzy - haven't been much better today either, but Monday & Tuesday are my busiest days, so I'll definately get some more steps in tomorrow.

A big well done to Tashy, Mizzy & Sonkie - our glorious leaders for Monday :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back