Minimins Steppers League Table. RECORD YOUR DAILY STEPS HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well done all - I forgot my ped on Monday, wore it yesterday but forgot it again today!! Am going to have to staple it to my hip!!

Lesley - glad you are off your crutches - take it slow :)

Just an idea for all those that forget their pedometre.... I clip my fitbug to my mobile phone when I go to bed. I don't go anywhere without my mobile so I can't forget my fitbug. ;)

Minimins Steppers League Table Of Daily Steps For Tuesday 24th April.

Tashy100 - 10,646:superwoman:

xxluckyxx - 9,896:queen:

Mizzy - 9,467:king:

Pierce - 8,438:wavey:

Sonkie - 7,986:wavey:

Wanttobeslim - 6,978:wavey:

MadamDotty - 4,785:wavey:

Shazza - 4,039:wavey:

Lesleyfx - 2,781:wavey:

Way to go everyone. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Welldone Superwoman Tasha, Queen xxluckyxx and Prince Mizzy.

I'd like to congratulate Lesley on doing so well yesterday your steps were fabulous for you first day without crutches on your new hip. I think you deserve a to be superwoman too.:superwoman: I'm sure Tasha will agree that you deserve to share the accolade for the day.

Hope everyone's had a good day. I have to admit I still forgot to wear my pedometer again oops!:rolleyes: Must try your tip Lesley.

I know there are lots of new members of Minimins at the moment. If any of you wear pedometers and would like to join us please feel free. We love extra members of the league especially as we are trying to get over 100,000 total steps for the league.

If you'd like to be included PM me your steps for the previous day. If you can't PM yet feel free to post them on this thread.

We'd love you all to join in. It's great support and encouragement for us all to do a little more than we otherwise would.

Total steps for the league for the day was 65,016 !!

League record held by Tashy100 25,652 steps on 19th April 2007.

Dizzy x

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Well done all - Tashy our Superwoman once more. Agree that Lesley is definately a superwoman too, and a fabulous example of what can be done if you put your mind to it.

I don't deserve the acolade Dizzy, thanks but no.

Well done to everyone!!!!

Tashy and lucky can you please give us lesser mortals some ideas how you manage to do so many steps? Ty.

Hi Dizzy well tried a different pedometer and was c**p you had to jump for it to register.......!

So have ordered an omron is it.....? like what you, mini and co have got.

I'd like to congratulate Lesley on doing so well yesterday your steps were fabulous for you first day without crutches on your new hip. I think you deserve a to be superwoman too.:superwoman: I'm sure Tasha will agree that you deserve to share the accolade for the day.

I definately do. Thats a great achievement!!!! I'm amazed that you have managed to do the great figures you have done WITH crutches!!!!! Thats some determination!!:)

I don't deserve the acolade Dizzy, thanks but no.

Well done to everyone!!!!

Tashy and lucky can you please give us lesser mortals some ideas how you manage to do so many steps? Ty.

Hi Lesley

I get up early morning and go for a 4 mile walk/run which gains me between 6000 and 7000 steps. Otherwise my steps would average around 4000 per day as I do a desk bound job!!!

Well done on being so active after your operation - thats fantastic :D

Tasha:)

Minimins Steppers League Table for Wednesday 25th April.

xxluckyxx - 9,896
superwoman.gif

Pierce - 9,716:king2:

Sonkie - 8,793:princess:

Tashy100 - 7,959:wavey:

Mizzy - 7,939:wavey:

Shazza - 6,773:wavey:

Lesleyfx - 5,862:wavey:

MadamDotty - 5,555
wavey.gif

Way to go everyone.
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
Welldone Superwoman xxlucky, Duke Pierce and Princess Sonkie.

I'm sneaking off now really fancy a luxurious early night. :nightf: Don't tell Mizzy though he may get the wrong idea and I want the bed to myself. Good stepping all keep up the good work.

By the way Lesley you so did deserve an extra pat on the back for your wonderful steps on your new hip. :hug99:

Total steps for the league for the day was 62,493 !!

Dizzy x

Minimins Steppers League Table for Thursday 26th April.

Dizzy - 13,060
superwoman.gif

Tashy100- 9,648
king2.gif

Sonkie - 9,103
princess.gif

Mizzy - 8,082:wavey:
Wanttobeslim - 7,555
wavey.gif

MiniMinor - 6,944
wavey.gif

xxluckyxx - 2,985
wavey.gif

Mini - 1,029
wavey.gif

Way to go everyone.
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
Well done to ... me Superwoman Dizzy, Queen Tasha and "I like to be Princess where's my tiara" Sonkie.

Just realised don't have all the regulars. If you forgot and want to send me your steps in the next few minutes I can edit them in.

Hope everyone is looking forward to a lovely sunny weekend.

Total steps for the league for the day was 58,404 !!

Dizzy x

bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif

Last edited:
Hey Dizzy, you forgot me? I sent mine thursday evening, titled thursdays steps = 5847 (i think, went up to 5858 just going to bed). I know you received it cos you replied.... did you delete by mistake along with wednesdays pm's?
BTW congrats on getting superwoman... you are anyway everyday for organising this for us!!!! Tashy been at the pre breakfast runs again? That's impressive energy going out that early!!!! I can see we're gonna have to find a new smilie just for Sonkie so she can have her tiara ;)
Total for day should have been 64,262.. wow!

Here's fridays while I'm at it = 4750. Not quite as much, but I had a girlie night out planned and didn't want to ache all night. Went Ayce Xpress in Oldham.... it's a buffet indian... YUM... much enjoyed by all and a right good natter too ;)

i forgot to PM you thursday but not to worry - no friday steps either - forgot pedometer

Having a small pedometer break, will be back next week.

x

Have a nice break MD and Shazza. See you soon.

Lesley so sorry about that. I am completely baffled how I could have deleted a PM so clearly titled Thursdays steps. I can't understand it. I don't even remember it or replying. I still have the Wednesday steps one too.

I must be losing a brain cell or two!

I definitely don't have your steps for yesterday though. In fact I only have Tashy100 and Sonkie.

Anymore anyone??

My apologies again Lesley.

Dizzy x

I'd like to congratulate Lesley on doing so well yesterday your steps were fabulous for you first day without crutches on your new hip. I think you deserve a to be superwoman too.:superwoman: I'm sure Tasha will agree that you deserve to share the accolade for the day

Good news to see you off the crutches:)

Well done Tasha:clap:

Hi all

I didn't post the steps for Friday last night because I only had Tasha's and Sonkies steps and thought I'd give a bit more opportunity for others to send me theirs. I also have Lesley's now and mine and Mizzy's so I'll post Fridays table up tonight when I do Saturdays.

So if anyone else wants to send in steps for Friday then feel free.

Sonya you will have to be in suspense a few more hours I'm afraid!

Dizzy x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back