Minimins Steppers League Table. RECORD YOUR DAILY STEPS HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minimins Steppers League Table for Wednesday May 16th.

Foodfairy - 14,364
superwoman.gif
wow.gif
10+

Dizzy - 10,000
queen.gif
wow.gif
10 +

Sonkie - 8,552
princess.gif

xxluckyxx - 6,745
wavey.gif

MiniMinor - 6,267
wavey.gif

Mizzy - 5,535
wavey.gif

Pierce - 5,025
wavey.gif

Lesleyfx - 2,904
wavey.gif

MadamDotty - 2,756:wavey:

Mini - 1,410:wavey:

Way to go!
party0038.gif
Superwoman Foodfairy, Queen Dizzy and Princess Sonkie.

Oh boy Foodfairy you don't know how jealous I am of you being able to do 14,000+ steps due to an hour or to out shopping with friends. You jammy thing, wot no sweat?

Especially when yesterday I had to do 10,000 due to my challenge and didn't realise my battery was running out and my steps weren't being counted properly. By late evening I could see it was dodgy and ended up running up and down the cul-de-sac in the rain at 11.30 pm. They were really counting sluggishly and I still had 200 to go when I came in 20 minutes later. They would only count on the stairs and then only on about 1/4 of the steps. I got to 10,000 exactly and no more at midnight. Mizzy was getting very worried and threatening to call the men in white coats. Borrowed Mizzy's pedometer today so has been easier.:)

Welcome back to Mini, MiniMinor and Pierce.

Fantastic stepping League tonight look at all those steppers.
Happy Stepping everyone!
party0019.gif

Dizzy x

Total steps for the league for the day was 63,558 !!

League record held by Tashy100 25,652 steps on 19th April 2007.

bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif

Been meaning to say. Next time you pop by Shazza :wavey: let us know how the tendon is doing. Hope it is healing nicely and that you are doing well.:)

Dizzy xx:party0011:

Oh ballcocks!!!!

Forgot to submit my steps for Wednesday - been out on the lash so am slightly pizzed!!!!

Steps were 10010 so nowhere in league but at least over 10000!!!!!

Tasha:rolleyes: :party0019: :rotflmao: :party0011:

And no doubt tomorrow :coffee: :sick0019:

Tasha:D

none of me mates or i can drive dizzy so we've no choice but to use our feet lol.im pretty glad i cant drive cos i just know id be the sort to nip to the shop in the car even though its just round the corner :D

steps for yesterday were 90553, had a lazy one for a change :)

Is that a typo foodfairy, 90 thousand steps is going some :D if that's your idea of a lazy one.......well it doesn't bear thinking about :p ;)

LMAO!! it deff was a typo :eek:, id have worn my soles away if id have done 90 odd thousand lol!!!

Hehehe that was a good one!

Well folks, I saw my surgeon yesterday and everythings healed lovely... he said it'll take as long as 18 months for the bone to stop growing into the metal-mesh surface.. but I can ditch all the restrictions. I do need a shoe raise to even my pelvis and stop it twisting my back, but I can sort extra insoles to help until I get seen (Orthotics has a 18 week waiting list) I can do and use any exercise or machines I now choose... just listen to my body and don't go too mad... build gradually. So I'm happy about that. He also said I can go back to work (boo hissss) so from Monday I'll be back to evening input only work days. So.. there you go.... I took great delight in returning my crutches today YAY!!!
I also feel sorry for Mary that was in with me... her knee was done same my hip was done.... she's had problems with it and has been told to stay on the crutches for another 3 months... really frustrating for her!

That's great news Lesley - there'll be no stopping you now! :p

Shame about having to go back to work though

Hi guys thought id drop in and say hi !

Hows the steps going everyone ?
The league table looks good .

Ive got a few friends in work using thier pedometers too ! haha

Ive been getting sonkie to pm my steps every day as im at work , so thanks Son !!!

Lets keep those steps up girls and a big well done to all of us !!

Just a quick reminder for any more steps for yesterday.

I think I have most of them but last call for any more!

Dizzy x

You mean like foodfairy's 90553??? hehehe sorry couldn't resist that... if your wondering just read the previous page ;)

Minimins Steppers League Table for Thursday May 17th.

Sonkie - 13,317
superwoman.gif
wow.gif
10+

Dizzy - 10,068
queen.gif
wow.gif
10 +

FoodFairy - 9,053
princess.gif

MadamDotty - 7,589
wavey.gif

Tashy100 - 7,314
wavey.gif

Lesleyfx - 4,358
wavey.gif

xxluckyxx - 3,728
wavey.gif

Way to go!
party0038.gif
Superwoman Sonkie, Queen Dizzy and Princess Foodfairy.

Fabulous steps Sonya darling. Was the weather good in Plymouth yesterday? Wonderful weather here today I walked all the school runs so have done my 10,000 steps without needing to do extra exercise or go to the gym. Welldone to Foodfairy too for being Princess on a 'lazy' day.

Good stepping everyone. I have children to settle now so have a happy weekend!

Happy Stepping everyone!
party0019.gif

Dizzy x

Total steps for the league for the day was 55,427 !!

League record held by Tashy100 25,652 steps on 19th April 2007.

bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif

The weather was blooming great.....surprised us all though after the miserable weather of late, its been a horrid day today too.....so makes yesterday even more freaky.....!

We had the 'great' day today. Wonder if it will be bad here tomorrow? Hope it's nice Sunday taking the boys and a couple of there friends back to Legoland. We cancelled last Sunday due to the rain so hope it's nice this time.

Must go DS2 has friend over for sleepover so mustn't neglect them and get them settled.

Dizzy x

I'm crossing my fingers for tomorrow's weather... I've not been to Cleveleys in a whole year and I really want to go tomorrow.... before I return to work on monday. Wonder what my chances are?

OOOoo Dizzy... just noticed you achieved your 10km/hr 10 min run target. Congratulations... that's hard to do!! But you went one better and did 15 mins!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back