Minimins Steppers League Table. RECORD YOUR DAILY STEPS HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm crossing my fingers for tomorrow's weather... I've not been to Cleveleys in a whole year and I really want to go tomorrow.... before I return to work on monday. Wonder what my chances are?

OOOoo Dizzy... just noticed you achieved your 10km/hr 10 min run target. Congratulations... that's hard to do!! But you went one better and did 15 mins!!!!!!

Thanks Lesley. I have really surprised myself with the running and am very pleased. At the beginning of last week I was still struggling to do 3 minutes. I feel like I can run now and will gradually build up my stamina. Maybe will try a 10 km race before I turn 40. I've fancied being able to run for a while in fact I bought myself really expensive running shoes when I was in Vancouver early in 2005 but never used them until a few weeks ago.

I get so much more of a buzz from running than walking so would really love to crack it. Must give my ipod/nike gadget a proper try out now.

Congratulations on getting back to work. I bet really you will love being back and seeing colleagues again. Back to routine may help get back to the dieting too. Have a lovely weekend.

Dizzy x

Took Lesley's advice & dusted off my pedometer.

Today's total 3,406.

Oh dear! & that's much higher than usual because I went round the shops at lunch rather than sitting & reading the paper!

Hi Anja

Welcome to steppers league.

I'll jot down your steps for tomorrows league table. Would you PM your steps each day and title the PM 'Mondays steps' etc. It makes it easier for me that way.

Thanks a lot and don't worry how many or few steps you take. It is good at first to see what you do and then slowly build them up a bit.

Have a good weekend.

Dizzy x

Minimins Steppers League Table for Friday May 18th.

Dizzy - 10,532
superwoman.gif
wow.gif
10+

Sonkie - 10,089
queen.gif
wow.gif
10+

FoodFairy - 6,572
princess.gif

Lesleyfx - 4,190
wavey.gif

bakerfa - 3,406
wavey.gif

Mizzy - 3,337
wavey.gif

Way to go!
party0038.gif
Superwoman Dizzy, Queen Sonkie and Princess Foodfairy.

Weekends are so hard for me to do the steps and I've set myself this challenge and so it was tough today. At 8pm I was only at 3000 steps so have had to do a huge amount of extra steps this evening that I wouldn't have otherwise done.

Phew! Thank goodness it's over for the evening my poor little feet. Hopefully will be a bit easier tomorrow at Legoland with five boys, my three and two friends.

Wonderful weather again today thank goodness or it would have been really miserable making up those steps this evening.

Hope you have all had a good day today and have fun tomorrow and happy Stepping!
party0019.gif

Dizzy x

Total steps for the league for the day was 38,126 !!

League record held by Tashy100 25,652 steps on 19th April 2007.

bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif

hope you have a lovely day at legoland today dizzy.

i find the weekend very hard exercise wise. for me the weekends are very lazy - ive not even got out of my pj's today :eek:

havent bothered wearing my pedometer yesterday or today either so no steps to record :rolleyes:

Hi Foodfairy and all you other steppers.

Had an exhausting day at Legoland and have managed to get my 10,000 steps for seven days. It has been really really hard and I am shattered and off to bed. I was so tired and sleepy all day even on the way to legoland I was dozing in the car at 8 am. I didn't think it would be so hard but as I challenged myself it had to be done.

Need to think of three more challenges for next week now. It won't be 10,000 each day though I need a rest.

My eyes are so sore I'll do Saturdays league tomorrow so if anyone else wants to send in their steps there is still time.

I must go to bed so that I have enough energy to face Monday morning.

Hope you all had a lovely day.

Dizzy x

Minimins Steppers League Table for Saturday May 19th.

xxluckyxx - 10,398
superwoman.gif
:wow: 10+

Dizzy - 10,178:queen::wow: 10+

Sonkie - 10,085:princess::wow: 10+

Mizzy - 7,072:wavey:

Lesleyfx - 6,054:wavey:

bakerfa - 5,981:wavey:

Tasha - 5,329:wavey:

Way to go! :party0038: Superwoman xxluckyxx, Queen Dizzy and Princess Sonkie.

Feeling much better this evening. Thank you for waiting for Saturdays League Table. Sunday table to follow.

Hope you have all had a good start to your week and have been happily stepping.:party0019:

Dizzy x

Total steps for the league for the day was 55,097 !!

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Minimins Steppers League Table for Saturday May 20th.

Mizzy - 10,258:king2:
wow.gif
10+

Dizzy - 10,185
queen.gif
wow.gif
10+

Tashy100 - 8,538
princess.gif

Lesleyfx - 4,142
wavey.gif

Sonkie - 3,607
wavey.gif

Mini - 2,051
wavey.gif

xxluckyxx - 1,584
wavey.gif

Way to go!
party0038.gif
King Mizzy, Queen Dizzy and Princess Tashy100.

Well achieved my target last week on 10,000 steps everyday. By golly it was a lot tougher than I expected. Not helped by the battery running down on my pedometer and not counting all the steps mid week. I will not be setting myself the same challenge this week as it was too much. Lesley suggested 10,000 steps for 5 of the 7 days, very tempting but I think I will make it an average of 10,000 a day so 70,000 total for the week. This will give me flexibility but is still a really challenging goal.

Anyone else fancy setting themselves a mini stepping goal?
Happy stepping!
party0019.gif

Dizzy x

Total steps for the league for the day was 40,365 !!

bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif

Hi

I'll join you. I think my pedometer is playing up as I seem to be doing the same stuff but around 1000 steps short!!! Also - I am running in the mornings and that means less steps over the same distance.

I'll set myself a target of 63000 steps - average 9000 per day. Have done around 7000 today so am already behind!!!

Tasha :)

Hi

I'll join you. I think my pedometer is playing up as I seem to be doing the same stuff but around 1000 steps short!!! Also - I am running in the mornings and that means less steps over the same distance.

I'll set myself a target of 63000 steps - average 9000 per day. Have done around 7000 today so am already behind!!!

Tasha :)

Great!

You are probably taking larger strides as you are getting fitter Tasha. Also may be worth putting a new battery in your pedometer as mine is much better since putting the new battery in.

I have noticed before that it is natural that the faster you walk the larger strides you take and this week was the first week I have deliberately gone out for walks to gain steps and so have been trying to get myself to walk in shorter strides but it's not easy is it. Naturally if you are in a rush you lengthen your stride.

We should do it easy if we pace ourselves. I don't want to get manic like I did on a few occasions last week trying to get my steps in by midnight.

Dizzy x

Good luck to both of you with your targets! I'm happy to just plod along for now... but who knows... sometime in the future you just may have competition??? ;)

Good luck to both of you with your targets! I'm happy to just plod along for now... but who knows... sometime in the future you just may have competition??? ;)

Good decision Lesley to resist setting yourself a challenge. You don't want to risk overdoing it and affecting your recovery. It would be so easy to do that as when challenge set it is so compelling to do all we can to achieve it. Wish I was so determined with the weightloss these days!

Dizzy x

Determined? with weightloss? Think you can see I'm not winning that one either (rotten old graph LOL) ;)
Trying Pmk's way of eating now. :)

Minimins Steppers League Table for Monday May 21st.

Foodfairy - 16,085:superwoman:
wow.gif
10+

Dizzy - 13,688
queen.gif
wow.gif
10+

Sonkie - 10,502
princess.gif
:wow: 10+

Mizzy - 7,915
wavey.gif

MadamDotty - 7,890
wavey.gif

Tashy100 - 7,093
wavey.gif

xxluckyxx - 6,401:wavey:

Bakerfa - 6,178:wavey:

Lesleyfx - 5,510:wavey:

Way to go!
party0038.gif
Superwoman Foodfairy, Queen Dizzy and Princess Sonkie.

Just want to say we all did brilliantly. Not one of us under 5000 steps and I know what a challenge that can be when the opportunities to move about are limited for one reason or another through the day.

Foodfairy's steps are terrific and Sonkie's too. I'm sure all these steps you are doing Sonya will really be helping with your weightloss and physical health too. You will reap the benefits when you reach goal.

Bakerfa I'm sure the aqua aerobics will reward you in other ways but I know it is a bit annoying to have to take off the pedometer when you know you are physically working hard.

Lesley good luck with Paul McKenna hope the work routine gets easier soon. Well done on your steps.

xxxxx for everyone else must rush now been held up by a phonecall this evening so need to go catch up before I run out of energy.
Happy stepping!
party0019.gif

Dizzy x

Total steps for the league for the day was 81,264 !!

bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif

WOW that darn good stepping today guys! :)

p.s. Dizzy: I've never heard of that diet. Does it have a website? I'd just love to nosy......it's the only way to learn! Never heard of them exercises either but they sure sound hard!!!!!

WOW that darn good stepping today guys! :)

p.s. Dizzy: I've never heard of that diet. Does it have a website? I'd just love to nosy......it's the only way to learn! Never heard of them exercises either but they sure sound hard!!!!!

Lesley there is a thread on it in 'other diets' section. Also I have a new diary in 'member only diaries'. These threads both have a link to the web page.

On my diary it is on about the fourth post.

Dizzy x

Looks like I only have Tuesdays steps for Tashy100, Sonkie and xxluckyxx, anyone else?

Oops sorry Dizzy... only 2433 for me though. Caught a crappy cold and second day at work.. I was floored by it all. Achey and snorey is where I was yesterday!!! Totally shattered by it.
Not much better today so will be low again! sorry!

p.s. thoroughly enjoyed reading that thread and your diary! Ty! Looks very interesting indeed !!!

Minimins Steppers League Table for Tuesday May 22nd.

Dizzy - 14,007
superwoman.gif
wow.gif
10+

Sonkie - 10,485
queen.gif
wow.gif
10+

Tashy100 - 8,035
princess.gif

xxluckyxx - 7,940
wavey.gif

Mizzy - 7,440
wavey.gif

MadamDotty - 5,529
wavey.gif

Lesleyfx - 2,433
wavey.gif

Way to go!
party0038.gif
Superwoman Dizzy, Queen Sonkie and Princess Tashy100.

Happy stepping!
party0019.gif

Dizzy x

Total steps for the league for the day was 55,869 !!

bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back