Minimins Steppers League Table. RECORD YOUR DAILY STEPS HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops sorry Dizzy... only 2433 for me though. Caught a crappy cold and second day at work.. I was floored by it all. Achey and snorey is where I was yesterday!!! Totally shattered by it.
Not much better today so will be low again! sorry!

p.s. thoroughly enjoyed reading that thread and your diary! Ty! Looks very interesting indeed !!!

Hi Lesley

How miserable to have a cold when the weather is so glorious. Hope you are well on the road to recovery tomorrow.

The JUDDD diet has got a lot of people enthusiastic about dieting again so I guess that at least is good. I hope it's results are as good.

Another diet for you to ponder. If I could go back to last June though I would still do Cambridge and make more effort to go through the plans very carefully for maintenance. It's really transformed my life.

Sorry the league table was so late tonight made myself do the ironing first as the pile was falling over.

Good Night!

Dizzy x

No need for me to ponder CD... been there done that! Did LT June to september 2006 and CD september to december 2006. Then struggled and wobbled all over after that. Of course by February I wasn't allowed to diet in preparation for my op, and still not allowed to return to diet for another 2 weeks. BUT I'm thoroughly enjoying trying Pmk this week! And still updating my weightloss graph ;)

Minimins Steppers League Table for Wednesday 23rd May.

Mizzy - 12,065:king2:
wow.gif
10+

Dizzy - 11,934
queen.gif
wow.gif
10+

Sonkie - 11,853
princess.gif
wow.gif
10+

Tashy100 - 10,036
wavey.gif
:wow:10+

MadamDotty - 7,619
wavey.gif

xxluckyxx - 7,487
wavey.gif

Lesleyfx - 2,030
wavey.gif

Way to go!
party0038.gif
King Mizzy, Queen Dizzy and Princess Sonkie.

Wow that was close and so many steps too. Four 10+. I know I'm feeling the benefits of all these steps, how about all of you?

Hope you are feeling better today Lesley and congratulations on the downturn on your graph. You must be doing something right.

Glad the kittens and mum are doing well Tasha. Have a great holiday MadamDotty.

Was reading a magazine earlier (had five minutes in the smallest room!:eek:) There was something on walking and it said that the average steps was actually 4000 per day and so any of us reaching an average of 4000 + a day are doing better than the average so that's not so daunting as constantly aiming for 10,000 although of course that is the ultimate goal.

Hot and Humid here today so I'm expecting rain may be on it's way tomorrow so not too sure on my steps tomorrow. I have a few to carry over luckily.:)

Best of Luck steppers whatever your goals.
Happy stepping!
party0019.gif

Dizzy x

Total steps for the league for the day was 63,024 !!

League record held by Tashy100 25,652 steps on 19th April 2007.

bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif

Hmm.. the version I heard was "average steps is 6,000 per day, but the overweight tend to do 2,000 less." Pmk especially quotes this one... and reckons you can up it 2,000 with just 15 mins walking... 5 mins here, 3 mins there, etc. Now how do you do that while inputting computer info LOL.

MEGA stepping everyone! WELL DONE!!!

As for me.. still achy and taking it easy ... hopefully I'll get back on track at the weekend... I'll have the time anyway. It's hit me hard this week going back to work and getting a cold at the same time. Boy does that sound whimp'y!!!

I love that too Mini. Thanks so much. My little one particularly liked Garfield.

Dizzy x

Minimins Steppers League Table for Thursday 24th May.

xxluckyxx - 15,388
wow.gif
10+

Sonkie - 11,552
queen.gif
wow.gif
10+

Dizzy - 10,800
princess.gif
wow.gif
10+

Tashy100 - 10,124
wavey.gif
wow.gif
10+

Mizzy - 9,357
wavey.gif

bakerfa - 5,913
wavey.gif

Lesleyfx - 3,214
wavey.gif

Way to go!
party0038.gif
Superwoman xxluckyxx, Queen Sonkie and Princess Dizzy.

Happy stepping!
party0019.gif

Dizzy x

Total steps for the league for the day was 66,348 !!

Way to go guys!!! Some pretty impressive regulars in the 10,000's!!
Hey Dizzy, you can tell Mizzy isn't as crazy as you.... if those had been your steps you'd have been running round the house to get the 10,000 ;)
p.s. how's the JUDDDD going? Are you finding it easier or harder than all on or all off diets? (gotta go catch-up on the relevant threads today after shopping's done)

Way to go guys!!! Some pretty impressive regulars in the 10,000's!!
Hey Dizzy, you can tell Mizzy isn't as crazy as you.... if those had been your steps you'd have been running round the house to get the 10,000 ;)
p.s. how's the JUDDDD going? Are you finding it easier or harder than all on or all off diets? (gotta go catch-up on the relevant threads today after shopping's done)

LOL Lesley so true. I must tell Mizzy he can be a flasher if he gets over 10,000. JUDDDing is really going well, fingers crossed this is what I need to get me stablised at the right weight for me.

You seem to be in a good place too with your eating. I'm really pleased for you.

Dizzy x

Bakerfa - 11,937:superwoman:
wow.gif
10+

Dizzy - 10,363
queen.gif
wow.gif
10+

Tashy100 - 10,097
princess.gif
wow.gif
10+

Sonkie - 10,017
wavey.gif
wow.gif
10+

Mizzy - 6,708
wavey.gif

Lesleyfx - 4,692
wavey.gif

Way to go!
party0038.gif
Superwoman Bakerfa, Queen Dizzy and Princess Tashy100.

Been up since 5am, was rudely awoken with cramp, so rushing through this so I can go shower and watch some TV in bed.:)

Have a good evening and...
Happy stepping!
party0019.gif

Dizzy x

Total steps for the league for the day was 53,814 !!

JUDDDing is really going well, fingers crossed this is what I need to get me stablised at the right weight for me.

You seem to be in a good place too with your eating. I'm really pleased for you.

Dizzy x

It would be bril if it suites you! Hope so!!! :)
Guess you get into Pmk forum too ;) I'm hoping I can make this work for me.... biggest test is gonna be seeing what the scales say over the nest few weeks! :)

Minimins Steppers League Table for Saturday 26th May.

Bakerfa - 13,031
superwoman.gif
wow.gif
10+

Tashy100 - 11,325
queen.gif
wow.gif
10+

Dizzy - 7,226:princess:

Mizzy - 5,656
wavey.gif

Lesleyfx - 3,664
wavey.gif

Sonkie - 3,015
wavey.gif

Way to go!
party0038.gif
Superwoman Bakerfa, Queen Tashy100 and Princess Dizzy.

Only had 2000 steps to do today to get by 10,000 average for the week, still have 1500 left to do ahhh that rain!:mad:

Enjoy the holiday Monday hope the rain stops so we can get out and do some steps.
Happy stepping!
party0019.gif

Dizzy x

Total steps for the league for the day was 43,917 !!

I joined Dizzy in a steps challenge for the week my target was 63000 for the week.

Have done M 7093, T 8035, W 10036, T 10124, F 10097, S 11325 and Sunday 5389.

Total 62099 :(

Doh - missed it by 901 - I blame the horrid weather yesterday!!!! :D

Will set myself the same challenge this coming week - 63000 in total as a target. Also set myself a weight target - currently 11/5 - will lose 2 lbs and be 11/3 by next Monday morning. (Am doing WW on-line)

Will try to update my profile to show these targets now!!!

Well done on great stepping everyone despite the crappy weather :)

Have a great BH Monday everyone - am off to take the kids to see Pirates this morning and hopefully it will brighten up later :D

Tasha

Here's my challenge results:

My goal was to get 70,000 steps for the week an average of 10,000 steps a day.

I was doing really well all week doing lots of steps to allow me to take it easy at the weekend.

But it was still a struggle yesterday. I only had 2000 to get and the rain was so appauling I was even more lazy than normal. I ended up having to go out at night in the dark and pouring rain to do a lap around the block. To add insult to injury a dog must have thought I was up to no good and had a go at me (didn't hurt me but was a bit shook up!).

Anyway as you will see I just managed it in the end.

Mon: 13,688
Tues: 14,007
Wed: 11,934
Thurs: 10,800
Fri: 10,363
Sat: 7,226
Sun: 2,007:rolleyes:

Total: 70,025 Phew!:cool:Any more steps for Sunday I will be doing the league shortly?

Sonkie - 3,613
superwoman.gif

Lesleyfx - 2,795
queen.gif

Mizzy - 2,599:king:

Bakerfa - 2,016
wavey.gif

Dizzy - 2,007
wavey.gif

Way to go!
party0038.gif
Superwoman Sonkie, Queen Lesleyfx and Prince Mizzy.

:rotflmao: Thirteen thousand steps between us. The weather has a lot to answer for. Oh well we all deserved a rest I reckon.;)

Back to normal tomorrow maybe. Good Luck.
Happy stepping!
party0019.gif

Dizzy x

Total steps for the league for the day was 13,030 !!

Hey guys ! sorrry ive not been posting my steps but been so busy !

I thought i'd post my own little chart just for me ! lol

I will be posting my steps (or sonkie)will be haha from today again thou xxx
:grouphugg:

friday - 8218
was in the car for 3 hours ! drove to Bristol

saturday - 6213
went to Wembley so was driving for 4-6 hours and sat on a train and sat watching Bristol Rovers WIN :party0049:

sunday - 11319 :wow:
had work all day and went out bowling and partying with some friends !!!

monday - 5949 :bliss:
had a good relaxing day ! after the busy weekend i needed it !

Well there is goes guys , hope you have all had a good weekend xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back