Minimins Steppers League Table. RECORD YOUR DAILY STEPS HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the juddd diet all about, ive never heard of it before :confused:

Hi Foodfairy

JUDDD diet is: Johnson Up Day Down Day diet.

There is a new forum in other diets you can take a look.

I also have a diary in members only diaries on the 4th or 5th post is a link to the web page.

Sorry can't stop pile of ironing to be done before I can post the stepping league tonight and the iron has been fully warm waiting for me for at least 10 minutes.

I'm starting to feel really guilty about global warming now!:rolleyes:

Happy reading!

Dizzy x

Minimins Steppers League Table for Sunday June 4th.

Tashy100 - 14,367
superwoman.gif
wow.gif
10+

Lesleyfx - 5,143
queen.gif

Mizzy - 4,584:king:

Sonkie - 3,472
wavey.gif

Bakerfa - 2,312
wavey.gif

Dizzy - 1,932
wavey.gif

Way to go!
party0038.gif
Superwoman Tashy100, Queen Lesleyfx and Prince Mizzy.

Fabulous steps Tashy, smashed your target for the week too!:) Well done Lesley must be hot on the cross trainer in the conservatory on a hot days like yesterday. Blimey Sonkie your hospital appointment has crept up on me. Hope you are ready and positive about it. Bet your stepping will be shooting up again now that school's back. Oops Anji but at least you beat me. Popcorn and Johnny Depp bet they were worth jeopardising your step total for.
Happy stepping!
party0019.gif

Dizzy x

Total steps for the league for the day was 31,810 !!

League record held by Tashy100 25,652 steps on 19th April 2007.

WOW I made Queen!!! Hey Dizzy, are you ok? you're usually way above me for steps??

I have hurt my achilles tendon from progressing with the running a bit too quickly. So partly my steps are low to rest it but also yesterday travelling home from in laws. Also I didn't set myself stepping targets last week with kids home from school.

Schools back so I will probably do better again this week. But I do need to be careful as I really want my ankle to heal ASAP so don't think I'm going to set a step goal again this week.

Enjoy being Queen. You certainly deserved it!;)

Dizzy x

Healing a tendon definatly needs rest... so you step as little as possible this week. Then you'll be all healed faster! (Actually it could take 3 to 6 weeks to heal... don't try to rush it cos then it'll take longer!)
You'll soon be back to showing us all how it's done ;)

Thanks Diana:):)

Please that I exceeded my steps target - :mad: ref the weight loss but never mind - am fitter at the moment than I have been for 3 years!!!

Dreadful steps yesterday 2012 :( - couldnt get up yesterday morning - so tired - so missed out on my usual run.

Going to keep my target at 70000 for the week - tough to meet now after yesterday but I'll have a go.

Hope your ankle recovers - its really common when starting running. I get stiff and sore knees and ankles but you need to differentiate between stiffness from working out (which is what I get and find it goes eventually if I work though it) from more serious injury that you need to rest to avoid problems. So take it easy - am sure your personal trainer will have advice for you - (just an aside - is he kind on the eye;);))

Have a great day everyone :D

Tasha

Thanks Diana:):)

Please that I exceeded my steps target - :mad: ref the weight loss but never mind - am fitter at the moment than I have been for 3 years!!!

Dreadful steps yesterday 2012 :( - couldn't get up yesterday morning - so tired - so missed out on my usual run.

Going to keep my target at 70000 for the week - tough to meet now after yesterday but I'll have a go.

Hope your ankle recovers - its really common when starting running. I get stiff and sore knees and ankles but you need to differentiate between stiffness from working out (which is what I get and find it goes eventually if I work though it) from more serious injury that you need to rest to avoid problems. So take it easy - am sure your personal trainer will have advice for you - (just an aside - is he kind on the eye;);))

Have a great day everyone :D

Tasha

Hi Tasha

Feeling fit does really help even when the eating isn't as controlled as we'd like doesn't it? Hope the eating settles down again soon.

The PT I saw today is the Manager and is really good, nice guy, cute European accent, not eye candy and too short to get my interest. :rolleyes: The young guy is a dish if you are still a teen but even then I preferred a bit more rugged myself. :D There is also a woman there at the moment who is excellent and canvassing for clients. She is also a trained to treat sports related injuries so gave excellent advice.

Apparently you should not progress faster than 10% a week in speed or distance and so that is the problem I guess as I went from 3 minutes to 30 minutes in a couple of weeks. :eek: I do have a weakness there as I had problems before in Canada when wearing big snow boots and also sometimes in step aerobics. Rest seems to be a great healer and also will be doing resistance training now to strengthen the muscles and help prevent future injury.;)

Today we set me up an upper body workout was going to swim after but the timetable has been changed and so missed the session.:mad:

Should be doing some cardio now, hoovering the car and the whole house, cleaning the bathroom, all the floors etc etc etc.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dizzy x

Sounds like they are looking after you well and giving you good advice - 3-30 minutes is a huge increase :) - its a drug though isnt it - makes you feel great:D

Housework - its such a party pooper :D

Hope you've had a good down-day

Tasha:)

Minimins Steppers League Table for Monday 4th June.

Sonkie - 12,114
superwoman.gif
wow.gif
10+

Mizzy - 8,546:king:

Dizzy - 8,420:princess:

Foodfairy - 7,793
wavey.gif

Lesleyfx - 6,255
wavey.gif

Tashy100 - 2,012
wavey.gif

Way to go!
party0038.gif
Superwoman Sonkie, Duke Mizzy and Princess Dizzy.

Fabulous steps Sonkie, I knew you'd be stepping for Plymouth now the schools are back and the sunny weather is back too. All our steps have picked up for the start of the new week. Apart from poor Tasha that is who couldn't get out of bed this Monday morning for her run. Nevermind Tasha none of us could do what you do each morn!
smile.gif

Happy stepping!
party0019.gif

Dizzy x

Total steps for the league for the day was 45,140 !!

i think my pedometer is playing up!! i did 2 40 min walks yesterday plus lots of walking round the house and at work and it only registered 2295 steps :eek: i'll get another battery tomorrow!!

Minimins Steppers League Table for Tuesday 5th June.

Tashy100 - 13,108
superwoman.gif
wow.gif
10+

Dizzy - 10,557:queen::wow: 10+

Sonkie - 9,993
princess.gif

Mizzy - 8,042
wavey.gif

MadamDotty - 6,794
wavey.gif

Lesleyfx - 2,574
wavey.gif

Way to go!
party0038.gif
Superwoman Tashy100, Queen Dizzy and Princess Sonkie.

Happy stepping!
party0019.gif

Dizzy x

Total steps for the league for the day was 51,068 !!

Minimins Steppers League Table for Wednesday 6th June.

Tashy100 - 12,851
superwoman.gif
wow.gif
10+

Dizzy - 11,877
queen.gif
wow.gif
10+

Sonkie - 11,091
princess.gif
:wow: 10+

Mizzy - 10,147
wavey.gif
:wow: 10+

Bakerfa - 7,358
wavey.gif

Lesleyfx - 5,039
wavey.gif

Way to go!
party0038.gif
Superwoman Tashy100, Queen Dizzy and Princess Sonkie.

Didn't we all do well!

Happy stepping!
party0019.gif

Dizzy x

Total steps for the league for the day was 58,363 !!

WOW everyone!!!! I'm looking pretty pathetic at this compared to you's all.... maybe I'll catch you up for xmas ;)

p.s. great news on JUDDDing Dizzy :)

ooo ya beat me to it sonkie lol

got an email from amazon today saying they have dispatched my omron thingy so thats fab. did buy a cheap pedometer from argos but kept resetting so i gave up in the end lol. dunno if i can keep up with u lot but will be good to try!

ooo ya beat me to it sonkie lol

got an email from amazon today saying they have dispatched my omron thingy so thats fab. did buy a cheap pedometer from argos but kept resetting so i gave up in the end lol. dunno if i can keep up with u lot but will be good to try!

Welcome aboard Karen

Hope it helps to motivate you. I love the race that you and Sonya are on. Good Luck girls!

Looking forward to your first steps! ahh;)

Dizzy x

bought a new battery yesterday and its working fine today, allready done 8723 steps so far today!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back