1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Minimum weight to lose?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Party Girl No.1, 3 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Party Girl No.1

Party Girl No.1 Full Member

Hi all, Happy New Year

I am currently on CWP but am looking to use slimmingworld as my maintenance plan in the future.

I have done slimmingworld before and really enjoyed it but I can't remember if there is a minimum amount of weight to target required to join ? Ie 1 stone to goal?

Thanks for your help x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Willbeslimjen

Willbeslimjen Gold Member

Hi you have to have half a stone to lose

4. Party Girl No.1

Ah thanks for the quick reply x

5. Nikki<3

Nikki<3 Gold Member

How tall are you hun? It has to be 7lb over their minimum allowance for your height though x

6. Party Girl No.1

I'm 5' 5 so what would my minimum be?

7. Nikki<3

Nikki<3 Gold Member

I just checked online and changed my height to 5' 5 and the minimum you can set target at is 8st 8lb so for you to join you would need to be at least 9st 1lb x

8. Party Girl No.1

Ah perfect. I was only looking at getting to 9lb 7 ... I think trying to maintain any smaller than that would kill me! Lol

Thank you