1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Minimum weight to lose?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Party Girl No.1, 3 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Party Girl No.1

Party Girl No.1 Well-Known Member

Hi all, Happy New Year

I am currently on CWP but am looking to use slimmingworld as my maintenance plan in the future.

I have done slimmingworld before and really enjoyed it but I can't remember if there is a minimum amount of weight to target required to join ? Ie 1 stone to goal?

Thanks for your help x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Willbeslimjen

Willbeslimjen Well-Known Member

Hi you have to have half a stone to lose

4. Party Girl No.1

Ah thanks for the quick reply x

5. Nikki<3

Nikki<3 Well-Known Member

How tall are you hun? It has to be 7lb over their minimum allowance for your height though x

6. Party Girl No.1

I'm 5' 5 so what would my minimum be?

7. Nikki<3

Nikki<3 Well-Known Member

I just checked online and changed my height to 5' 5 and the minimum you can set target at is 8st 8lb so for you to join you would need to be at least 9st 1lb x

8. Party Girl No.1

Ah perfect. I was only looking at getting to 9lb 7 ... I think trying to maintain any smaller than that would kill me! Lol

Thank you