MINITOBER - CHALLENGE

Well done Daz. Thanks for coordinating the spreadsheet. Much appreciated :)

I agree! Thanks Daz ! :clap:

Thanks Texty for arranging this and Daz for doing the spreadsheet. I still have one weigh in for September left but Ill initially set my target at 6lbs then depending on how Monday goes I may amend! Thanks x

Hi ev1 :),

Just a quick update from me . I have good news and bad news. Just got back from the docs. My doc says i'm not ready for my 2nd op yet, still need more time to heal, so looks like they are aiming for Nov now, so more waiting for me :(. The good news is I will be home, can't go to group still so need all the motivation I can get on here ! Which means I will be able to join the October challenge :p . I hope to get to the next stone bracket by end of October so I need to lose 12 lbs . I have 5 weigh ins in October so hoping it will be possible if I stay focused. Daz please could you add me to the list. Many thanks :).

Best of luck everyone for October !!

Kay xx

I'm in to the tune of 6lbs!

Thanks for running it guys!!

Hi ev1 :),

Just a quick update from me . I have good news and bad news. Just got back from the docs. My doc says i'm not ready for my 2nd op yet, still need more time to heal, so looks like they are aiming for Nov now, so more waiting for me :(. The good news is I will be home, can't go to group still so need all the motivation I can get on here ! Which means I will be able to join the October challenge :p . I hope to get to the next stone bracket by end of October so I need to lose 12 lbs . I have 5 weigh ins in October so hoping it will be possible if I stay focused. Daz please could you add me to the list. Many thanks :).

Best of luck everyone for October !!

Kay xx

I'm in to the tune of 6lbs!

Thanks for running it guys!!

Updated

View attachment 108506

Back