MINITOBER - CHALLENGE

Yeh thats fine Safia - how ya doing hun x
Just got my head into the right place right now so ready to restart my slimming journey again. Such a shame it took me nearly 11 weeks and having put all my weight back on to get ready join group again:sigh: x

Just got my head into the right place right now so ready to restart my slimming journey again. Such a shame it took me nearly 11 weeks and having put all my weight back on to get ready join group again:sigh: x

Thats understandable hun hows the little one? You can do it were all here to support you and each other x

Thats understandable hun hows the little one? You can do it were all here to support you and each other x

She's doing really good now and is a right diva lol. I really missed actively taking part in the forum and looking forward to get and give support x

Thanks Daz, I've just realised, I've got 5 WI's this month, yipeeeeeeeeeeee, but I also have OH's 50th birthday & a wedding to slot in!!!!!!!!!!!

Back again for October :) Managed my target of 7 last month so will aim for the same again this mth pls Texty and Daz :D

Back