MINITOBER - CHALLENGE

Well yesterday i had put on 3 lbs :cry: (which is what i have declared) but i know it was due to an impromptu night out on Thursday. Went for a meal and then (the bit i wasn't expecting) ended up in the local pub, and far to much alcohol was consumed.

The good news is that today its all but gone again. But,,,,,i am declaring Friday's weight, even though it will be a blip on my charts as i have never gained or maintained until now, but i hope that will mean a significant drop by next Fridays declaration.

Whoops have not had myself added. Could you put me down for 4lbs please.

Nothing on or off yet as I was unable to get to weigh in last week.

Thanks

1/2 off this week can you update please x

Weighed in today and lost 3lbs. :)

My weighing day is a Monday, so not sure if that should have been my first weighing on the chart...always an awkward one :flirt2:

Good luck to everyone is week ladies.

Sts this week.. (first week of challenge)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Weighed in today and lost 3lbs. :)

My weighing day is a Monday, so not sure if that should have been my first weighing on the chart...always an awkward one :flirt2:

Good luck to everyone is week ladies.

Today is the last day of the first week, so yes, its correct to declare it, last Monday was 3oth September. :D

WI tomorrow and hoping for a cracking loss after my gain last Tuesday - not a fantastic start to October!

Have been 100% on plan this week though, and the home scales are looking positive. Will have to wait and see ;)

Back