MINITOBER - CHALLENGE

Good luck everyone!!! I'm not sure if I'm going to lose much, or at all, I had a meal out on Saturday :/

End of week one, only 10 not declared, although they could of course appear today, but that's a 78% turnout, and almost 42 lbs lost in total.

Well done people. Lets see if we can better that this week.

:553:

End of week one, only 10 not declared, although they could of course appear today, but that's a 78% turnout, and almost 42 lbs lost in total.

A fantastic overall loss for week one!! Almost 3 stone gone - well done peeps. Keep up the good work :D

WI for me tonight. Hopefully will have a fabby loss to update you with later.

Cheers again for all your hard work Daz, you're a star x

So I think I will be in the 12's until xmas at this rate :(. I lost 1 lb today :rolleyes:, not going anywhere far ! I seem to have lost my motivation and all those comfort foods are calling me this time of year and those M&S ads don't help ! I am going to do my food shopping today so hope to plan sensibly . Good luck everyone for this week !

Daz my week 1 results seem to be missing I STS, and week 2 - today I lost 1 lb. Please can you update me, many thanks :).

Kay xx

So I think I will be in the 12's until xmas at this rate :(. I lost 1 lb today :rolleyes:, not going anywhere far ! I seem to have lost my motivation and all those comfort foods are calling me this time of year and those M&S ads don't help ! I am going to do my food shopping today so hope to plan sensibly . Good luck everyone for this week !

Daz my week 1 results seem to be missing I STS, and week 2 - today I lost 1 lb. Please can you update me, many thanks :).

Kay xx

Well done x
That 1lb is a lb closer to your target x

Well done everyone, that's really good going. WI for me tonight too, hoping to squeeze in with a lb or 2! Next week will be a write off though as I'm away for the weekend and I know in advance I'm not going to be on plan.

Well done everyone, that's really good going. WI for me tonight too, hoping to squeeze in with a lb or 2! Next week will be a write off though as I'm away for the weekend and I know in advance I'm not going to be on plan.

Sounds similar to me! I'm in York on Saturday for my cousins 21st Birthday, so I will probably end up going over my Syns in alcohol alone!! At least if we have a good loss tonight we put ourselves one step ahead - good luck :)

Kay xx

80% turnout

Updated

View attachment 109634

Back