MINITOBER - CHALLENGE

Oh my goodness. I've lost 7lb this week!! Had tears of happiness.

I do believe that completes my October challenge - would you mind updating me Daz? I can't believe it. This is the first challenge I've actually ever met. Proud moment :)

Wow! That is amazing! Well done Stevie! Congratulations on completing the challenge as well! And it's only the 8th of the month.
Did you do anything different this week to get such a wonderful loss?

Wow! That is amazing! Well done Stevie! Congratulations on completing the challenge as well! And it's only the 8th of the month. Did you do anything different this week to get such a wonderful loss?

Thank you so much!! I did nothing except stick to plan 100%, keep a food diary (on here) every single day, and accurately measure all Syns.

I did have a 2lb gain last week after eating loads of rubbish, so some of it may be water. But either way I still lost 7lb, waaahooooo!!! :D :D

I do believe that completes my October challenge - would you mind updating me Daz? I can't believe it. This is the first challenge I've actually ever met. Proud moment :)

Bloody hell well done! Amazing loss! K

Thanks so much guys!!

Will be staying to cheer you all on and see how much more I can get off in October.

Hope everyone has a great evening x

Thank you so much!! I did nothing except stick to plan 100%, keep a food diary (on here) every single day, and accurately measure all Syns.

I did have a 2lb gain last week after eating loads of rubbish, so some of it may be water. But either way I still lost 7lb, waaahooooo!!! :D :D

Well done what a achievement x

Well done!!! :D

Such a good loss for a single week!! :clap:

Wow that's an amazing amount to lose, no wonder you had tears of happiness, well done xx

Back