MINITOBER - CHALLENGE

Have to declare a 2lb gain :-( totally gutted as I was 200% on plan despite the scales showing the gain early on in the week (day after last wi to be precise - yes I'm a serial weigher but in this case it went up and stayed up. Better to have known and mentally prepared for it!)

still, let's hope it comes off this week and more besides :-/

Have to declare a 2lb gain :-( totally gutted as I was 200% on plan despite the scales showing the gain early on in the week (day after last wi to be precise - yes I'm a serial weigher but in this case it went up and stayed up. Better to have known and mentally prepared for it!)

Oh no how annoying :/ any idea why you put on? I'm sure it will come off and more next week though! xxxx

Firstly, well done to Kayla6002 for completing the October challenge, woop!! Fantastic :)

Well done to everyone else who has had a loss this week - 19.5lb gone in total so far this week, that's fantastic!!

Comiserations to those who have had a gain. As my C always says, "there's no shame in a gain". We're all here for the same reason. Plus, it's now a new day and a new week. Here's to a good one!!

Oh and I forgot to add - good luck to all those weighing in today!! :fingerscrossed:

2.5 loss for me me last night Daz, thanks :)

2lb on this week had a takeaway last night so know exactly why... xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

At least you know where it's come from hun. Today is a fresh start xx

Oh no how annoying :/ any idea why you put on? I'm sure it will come off and more next week though! xxxx

I wish i knew. :-(. I have literally not put a foot wrong. I even went a bought some new scales this morning as my old ones are pretty old but the new ones showed the same. I'm beginning to wonder if last weeks wi was wrong. :-(. Never mind. On we go.....

I wish i knew. :-(. I have literally not put a foot wrong. I even went a bought some new scales this morning as my old ones are pretty old but the new ones showed the same. I'm beginning to wonder if last weeks wi was wrong. :-(. Never mind. On we go.....

Do you keep a diary on here? Maybe you're having some syns without realising?

Does sound weird, maybe it is water retention.

Chin up :) new week :) xxxx

Do you keep a diary on here? Maybe you're having some syns without realising?

Does sound weird, maybe it is water retention.

Chin up :) new week :) xxxx

I don't keep one on here because I use the iphone app but I can honestly hand on heart say I have not cheated this week, at all. It's gutting but our bodies are weird things. This week I am mixing it up by doing syns weekly and checking free food portion sizes. I'm going to try and throw at least one run in with my zumba workouts too. I will overcome!!!!

2lbs off for me this week x

2.5 loss for me me last night Daz, thanks :)

First week of doing a plan and 5 lbs off. I am putting it down to luck and body shock. haha.

Updated

View attachment 109871

Back