MINITOBER - CHALLENGE

Yep I'm well happy with that as I had a meal out on saturday and wasn't sure how it was going to affect my losses. Got my 3 stone award which was lovely, been a while since i got an award LOL! Sitting exactly at 13 stone now, so hopefully I'll creep down into the 12's by next week, all very exciting stuff!! Good luck to everyone still to weigh x

Some great losses so far in October...ever nearer to that Christmas party dress, though maybe not Daz :cool:

Yay lost 1lb :) now 11st 2lbs .... Creeping nearer than 10 st bracket! Made up :) xx

Some great losses so far in October...ever nearer to that Christmas party dress, though maybe not Daz :cool:

You never know, he might quite suit a frock :D What do you reckon Daz?

I think he'd be dazzling in a frock :)

WOW, what a week. Clearly I wouldn't recommend it to everyone but last weeks stupid amount of beer the night before weigh in did some good. 7 lbs off for me. Only 2 lbs away from dropping a stone bracket, half a stone loss in one week, another half stone marker in a lb, and now in the BMI bracket of overweight instead of obese. Today is a GOOD DAY!!!

Yay lost 1lb :) now 11st 2lbs .... Creeping nearer than 10 st bracket! Made up :) xx

WOW, what a week. Clearly I wouldn't recommend it to everyone but last weeks stupid amount of beer the night before weigh in did some good. 7 lbs off for me. Only 2 lbs away from dropping a stone bracket, half a stone loss in one week, another half stone marker in a lb, and now in the BMI bracket of overweight instead of obese. Today is a GOOD DAY!!!

Updated

View attachment 109951

Fantastic Daz!!! We must be in sync these week - a stone off between the pair of us! So many other achievements for you along with that too. Today is a GREAT day I'd say!! :D x

Can you believe that in the last two weeks alone we've already lost a combined total of more than 6 stone!! That really is great going everyone, you should all be really proud of yourselves xx

Well done x
Great loss x

Back