MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Minky I have a confession. I have just finished reading all 203 pages of your diary! And thoroughly enjoyed it. But do feel a bit stalkery so thought now I've finished I'll wave you a big hello and happy weekend!

Lol stalker! Welcome to minkys fan club!

Hope your okay minky!? and enjoying some relax time after your busy week xx

Hey Minks... you're doing so fab, you're actually putting me to shame lol

Hope you're ok minks and feeling more rested now! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol you reckon? I think shes won the lottery and not told us and shes on a hot beach somewhere thinking about us shivering in the UK weather :)

Hey guys!

I am alive. Just. Had a hectic week as you know, it got worse. As did my eating. And alcohol drinking. Friday and Saturday night. Topped off with doner meat and chips. It did have salad with it though...

Trying to get myself back into normality now. She says. No, I am. I'm back in the office this month so I'm so on track for kicking the sh*t out of the last of my fat to go. Haven't done all this hard work to take forever to get the last couple of stone off.

Yesterdays food wasn't too bad (minus my double helping of HexB choice and then pitta dipped in reduced fat houmous....)
salad with philli and HexB of pine nuts for lunch
image-2890726205.jpg
jerk chicken roast with mashed swede, roast pots, sweet pots, carrots and brussels.
image-579473190.jpg

Today
Slice of soreen malt loaf 5 syns
Salad for lunch
image-2529754182.jpg
Muller light in a bit and then brocolli and chilli yogurt penne for dinner.
Badminton for an hour after work.

I will catch up with all your diaries and goings ons either after work or when the alarm goes off at 4:30 in the morning... I'm not on earlies but the boy bleeding well is!!

Thanks for popping by and sorry for being pants :( xxx

The wanderer returns :D

Don't be so hard on yourself lovely, it's not surprising that things went a little heywire after your hectic week. It's one bad weekend, you know you'll get it over with sharpish! Hope work is going ok xx

Oh I loved the kebab! I couldn't eat it with a bigger smile on my face :D

I'm in for a gain - at least a 2lb gain but that's cool. When you don't follow plan what do you expect? Hey ho. Got a food shop coming later today, on a really tight budget as OH bought a motorbike at the weekend. Have planned dinners for the next 14 days - how organised! Pulled up some really nice sounding veggie dinners - cheaper than buying lots of meat. Although in the freezer I have got 500g of mince, 2 bags of chicken breasts and a pack of legs and thighs on the bone. Got a whole chicken and sausages coming too.

Will post my meal plans later - left them at work. D'oh.

Today's food

Mushroom and onion omelette with half HexA cheese

image-1663787298.jpg

Lunch salad and mullerlight

Dinner - who knows yet. One of my meals I've planned!

Was hoping for a lie in this morning because I'm still shattered but the boys bike wouldn't start (battery needs charging!) so I spent half an hour running and pushing the bike trying to bump start it. Wouldn't mind normally but that was at 5:30!! Still, bit of body magic right?! Did feel good, the fact I was actually running, and it's not like bikes are light. Might have to plan actually running into things. Feeling a bit more like 'I've had my 2 weeks of bad, now I'm ready to get on it'. If that makes sense. I really do want to get to target and be slim.

I guess the one saving grace is that although the scales may not be changing in the right way my body is because I'm changing dress sizes. I am buying size 14's and they fit perfectly without being tight. So I am losing inches rather than pounds at the moment. And that's good. Really good :) xxx

I think I'd rather go down in dress sizes than weight if I'm honest, as long as I can fit into a size 12 I'd be happy. Shouldn't really matter what the scales say. (even though it does lol).

Fab news about the 14's!! Well done!! :)

What bike has he got??? My OH has just ordered some new fairings for his so he's going from a blue bike to a red and white one.
And I know what you mean about them being heavy!!!!! I can hardly hold his upright! Well it does weigh 31 stone!!!!!! lol

He's got a 2000 reg yamaha R6. Nice bike, just not when you've gotta push it :D

I've had a couple of NSV's too... Bumped into an old friend in sainsburys on Saturday, she was chatting away to my mate Hannah, kept looking at me, then was like omg it's you!! I didn't recognise you at all! Bare in mind it's been 5 years since I saw her and I had super long blonde hair then!

Second one - work colleague said yesterday 'I'm really starting to see how small you're getting, the tops of your arms are so thin'. Win!!

Back