MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

It's freaking snowing! Doesn't the weather know I've gotta go get my hair done and then wear a dress tomorrow to the wedding?! Grrr.

Today will be another greeny.

Breakfast - hexb toast, spaghetti and mashed boiled eggs (mashed with 20g low low black pepper 1 syn), coconut muller Greek 1/2 syn. Banana.

Lunch - sushi 1/2 syn (half a pack from yesterday).

Dinner - dunno yet. I have the stew leftovers so might have that and the boy can fend for himself. Although I don't know if I want too heavy a food because of the wedding. Hmmm.

What dress did you get in the end for the wedding hun? I expect you've got killer heels to go with it :)

Don't forget to post piccies - as well as us lot being nosey beggars they will give you a boost :)

I bought a bloodox midi lace dress from ASOS and although I liked it I wasn't sold on it. But then MissCorset posted a pic of a black and White dress from primark and I loved it - tried it on and it is amazing. So much more me. Can't believe I'm going to a wedding in a £13 dress! Although it doesn't look 'cheap' if that makes sense? I absolutely adore it and it's very flattering with lovely velvety feeling material. I've got the choice of about 3 pairs of shoes and undecided. I have a nude open toed pair, a black lacy open toed pair and my newish black lacy lace ups. I think I'm going to go with the latter but will let y'all know. And I will try and get some pictures of me and also one with the boy :) xx

I bought a bloodox midi lace dress from ASOS and although I liked it I wasn't sold on it. But then MissCorset posted a pic of a black and White dress from primark and I loved it - tried it on and it is amazing. So much more me. Can't believe I'm going to a wedding in a £13 dress! Although it doesn't look 'cheap' if that makes sense? I absolutely adore it and it's very flattering with lovely velvety feeling material. I've got the choice of about 3 pairs of shoes and undecided. I have a nude open toed pair, a black lacy open toed pair and my newish black lacy lace ups. I think I'm going to go with the latter but will let y'all know. And I will try and get some pictures of me and also one with the boy :) xx

I haven't even seen the pic but know which one you mean- my friend posted a pic in it and I love it! Have a lovely time at the wedding! xx

I haven't even seen the pic but know which one you mean- my friend posted a pic in it and I love it! Have a lovely time at the wedding! xx

It's so cute yet grown up at the same time - really love it! Wedding is tomorrow so it's an early night tonight, I'm such a panicky person thinking 'have I forgotten this? What about that? Where is my make up?!' so will be going through all my stuff later so I don't have a sweat on in the morning!!

Going to get my hair done soon, so excited! Love freshly done hair xx

It's so cute yet grown up at the same time - really love it! Wedding is tomorrow so it's an early night tonight, I'm such a panicky person thinking 'have I forgotten this? What about that? Where is my make up?!' so will be going through all my stuff later so I don't have a sweat on in the morning!!

Going to get my hair done soon, so excited! Love freshly done hair xx

Haha you sound just like me! Lately when i'm going somewhere i've taken to writing a list in the notes app on my IPhone of everything i need! xx

Haha you sound just like me! Lately when i'm going somewhere i've taken to writing a list in the notes app on my IPhone of everything i need! xx

Now there's a thought... I can do that while my colour is doing it's magic at the salon! Brill, thanks for the idea xx

I just totally bought another pair of shoes for tomorrow 'just in case'! They are being delivered tonight (at a cost if £6.99...) between 6-9:30 aaahhhhh! So excited! They were in the sale at next, down from £38 to £16 - couldn't say no! Just gotta hide it from the boy now... He goes mad at the amount if shoes I buy. I'll just say they were my friends but too big for her and she said I could have if they fit :) plan woo! Xx

I just totally bought another pair of shoes for tomorrow 'just in case'! They are being delivered tonight (at a cost if £6.99...) between 6-9:30 aaahhhhh! So excited! They were in the sale at next, down from £38 to £16 - couldn't say no! Just gotta hide it from the boy now... He goes mad at the amount if shoes I buy. I'll just say they were my friends but too big for her and she said I could have if they fit :) plan woo! Xx

Plan! :p enjoy having your hair done xx

You May just hope he's not in when they are delivered lol. I also have a shoe problem lol x

You May just hope he's not in when they are delivered lol. I also have a shoe problem lol x

Oh he will be there... I'll just explain when I meet him about the shoes and when they deliver I'll say 'just running down to see H and get shoes... Back in a sec!'. The one bonus of being in a first floor flat ;) I have a serious shoe problem, but they've always been there for me regardless of how big I've got always had a thing for them. Sounds gay I know :D xx

Oh he will be there... I'll just explain when I meet him about the shoes and when they deliver I'll say 'just running down to see H and get shoes... Back in a sec!'. The one bonus of being in a first floor flat ;) I have a serious shoe problem, but they've always been there for me regardless of how big I've got always had a thing for them. Sounds gay I know :D xx

Lol i know. Im the same. They shoes and bags are a fat girls best friend lol. Wad raging first time i heard that ha ha.

Glad u will get away with being sneaky sneaky lol. My hubby would catch me out. Im not quick enough for him lol xxxx

Lol i know. Im the same. They shoes and bags are a fat girls best friend lol. Wad raging first time i heard that ha ha.

Glad u will get away with being sneaky sneaky lol. My hubby would catch me out. Im not quick enough for him lol xxxx

Ah I'm glad someone else thinks the same re bags and shoes!! I've just picked up a White clutch bag too for tomorrow... OH just raised an eyebrow to me, I was like 'but I neeeeeds it baby!' and fluttered my eyes. Done deal :D xx

Lol. I go through fazes of feeling deep shame at my gluttony of bags and shoes and sell some on ebay only to use the money for more shoes. Its a vicious circle really lol. X

Back