MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Defo do it! Well nice xx

this is the one from the Asia cook book but to be honest, I reckon the mag one would be just as nice! I haven't eaten at the Toby in years, I work just round the corner and have been in for drinks and it's always busy. When you thinking of going? I think my brothers been recently so I can ask him? Xx

We are thinking of going Sunday. Would normally head to the one at Eastbourne but its blinking miles away and just found out there is that one there! D'oh all that wasted petrol to Eastbourne! We're really lacking a carvery in the Heath xx

Can you share the recipe please minks? I'm drooling!

My friend goes to Crawley Toby quite a bit (by manor royal yeah?) and loves it. Not been myself though!

Ooooops sorry just seen this! Im not that great with Crawley.... its on the square roundabout thing (what can i say, I'm geographically talented!) thank you for the opinions ladies :)

Hmm that one isn't on the squareabout. I thought that was a harvester? Not sure, ill be quiet now lol

Hmm nice! Last time I went to a harvester was in Brighton marina, food was lovely but the woman serving us put a foot up on the bench seat as she took our order and spent the whole time slagging off or telling off some poor young girl who was working with her!

As I said earlier from what I've heard hendo the Toby by manor royal is nice :) always fancy a carvery when I drive past there! Might have to indulge my craving soon! X

Stupid question alert! When you post your pics, are u always on a computer? I like how your pics appear in the post, not at the bottom in attachments. That's how I want to do them as I'm a bit OCD about photo order etc :p I always upload pics using the app though, and that puts them at the bottom...grrr! Seems a faff to connect phone to computer every time! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Stupid question alert! When you post your pics, are u always on a computer? I like how your pics appear in the post, not at the bottom in attachments. That's how I want to do them as I'm a bit OCD about photo order etc :p I always upload pics using the app though, and that puts them at the bottom...grrr! Seems a faff to connect phone to computer every time! Xx

On my iphone I couldn't get them in order, but now I've got the android app on my s3, I can 'insert inline' :)

I barely come on here on the PC, 99% of the time it's in my phone. But Fran has described it perfectly below :) xx
joanne, press "insert inline" and they come up in the main body in the order you put them in and just pop your text around it.

Minks, this is the dress ... http://www.loveithaveit.co.uk/myrine-bach-sleeveless-floral-print-midi-dress-pink-38518-p.asp
Love the dress, hem line is great and gives it a very 'romantic' feel - if that makes sense?? Good choice! Xx
Happy Friday minks xxxx

happy friday to you too mrs! Setting off soon? Xx

I barely come on here on the PC, 99% of the time it's in my phone. But Fran has described it perfectly below :) xx

Love the dress, hem line is great and gives it a very 'romantic' feel - if that makes sense?? Good choice! Xx

happy friday to you too mrs! Setting off soon? Xx

Do you do it through the full site then on your phone, and not through the app? Can't find that option on here..it's just a little thing that bugs me lol! Xx

Attachments

• image-2118392758.jpg
    image-2118392758.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Back