MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Basmati rice and mini naan? Always a winner for me! You could maybes do a nice chutney or something too! :)

25th it is girls! What are we thinking for location? (basically, I'm asking what train station will I need heh heh!) xx

I only wanted one seabass but somehow I ended up with 2 because I saw they were half price (£2 for a fish?! Yes please!). He was a sweetheart in all honesty and worth every penny :D xx

This post has put the £1 fish song in my head! Been singing it all night and now I know why! ;) xx

Basmati rice and mini naan? Always a winner for me! You could maybes do a nice chutney or something too! :)

25th it is girls! What are we thinking for location? (basically, I'm asking what train station will I need heh heh!) xx

Hmmm yeh, where are we all from? I'm in Cambridge so can get easily to London x

That actually made me lol!

'come on ladies, come on ladies, 1 pound fiiish!' ahhhh! Xx

Lol! I just lolled out loud too! I've stormed off to bed, boyfs gonna wonder what's going on as last time he saw me I was fuming! ;) xx

Way up in Newcastle for me, odd one out I think lol! Obviously London is easy for me, direct to Kings Cross but I'm quite happy travelling so local trains or the tube would be ok xx

Google it, should be all over utube. It's a market sellers way of getting the customers :) x

Just had a look and at the same time, found a guy who auditioned for XF singing it :eek:xx

Hmmm yeh, where are we all from? I'm in Cambridge so can get easily to London x

Way up in Newcastle for me, odd one out I think lol! Obviously London is easy for me, direct to Kings Cross but I'm quite happy travelling so local trains or the tube would be ok xx
Miss corset, scarlett (if she is coming) and I are all pretty local to one another so London is a mere hop skip and slightly large jump away. Ging and missemma are both in London. If we're going for picnic lunch then just need to find a park and we are sorted. And there are loads of big and beautiful ones to chose from :) xx
Any other time I'd be tempted but not much free time now before I go away - but future road trips may be considered ;)

next time maybe Hun :) or even if we scoot off oop north later in the year... Xx

hehe, just caught up the past few hours and had to lol at you buying fish. I'd say he was a fish pimp, because he sold you his fish... ooh err. Hope you all have a fabby time in big scary London. Emma is wise to stay away, it is big and scary and there are LOADS of people EVERYWHERE! usually rushing towards you. AARrrrgh

London isn't scary! Peak times on the underground are busy and chaotic but scary... Nah. Great place is the big smoke!

Glad I bought the fish now because I flicked through my Asia book and remembered I wanted to try the szechuan sea bass so it paid off ;) xx

Pheww nearly panicked as I realised I have a gig at our arena around that time but its ok, its on Friday 24th :D xx

It is big and scary for a country bumpkin. let me know how the fish turns out. I've been eyeing up that badboy.

London is even completely different to quite a big city like Newcastle! I like going for a few days or the weekend, but I'm always happy when I get back home :) I couldn't believe it the first few times I went, people just happily walk infront of you, don't shift and strangers don't talk to each other! Bit of a change from us friendly geordies! xx

So I've had a major hankering for a chicken korma and I don't even 'do' mild curries. Took it one step further (after picking up my fish ;)) and got this

View attachment 87097

Planning on using this tomorrow but for the life of me... What do I serve with a korma?? Xx

Fish curry? Oh and he'll be a bit of a fish pimp!

Should I know what the £1 fish song is?! xx

Too late, but just don't go there!

Morning! Wow it's beautiful out there today. Sunshine is just what I need. The boy fell asleep in the sofa last night and decided that at half 5 when he woke up it'd be sensible to come back to bed and wake me. Cue issues trying to fall back to sleep and now I feel shattered. But like I said, sun is out so should help :)

Off to get my hair done at 9:30 so a bit of pampering then picking up a new blazer type jacket from next after which I got in a size 12 so that's something to slim in to. Off to the mothership after to say adious and have a good holiday (she's off to Mexico tomorrow, staying at the same hotel as Texty :D). Tonight, may be popping over to my friends new house as he moves today and said come over but I'll see how he feels after lugging everything about.

Food, well I think it's an EE day.

Breakfast - porridge HexB made with banana options and hot water 2 syns.

image-3325405531.jpg

Was bootiful.

Lunch - because I'm out n about going to get the boy to bring my pineapple and mango to my mums for ease.

Dinner - chicken korma and 'something'.

Have a fabulous day guys and hope the sun is glorious where you are xxx

Boooo to the boy waking you :( sorry but it has to be said, that is the weirdest looking porridge I've even seen lol! Have a good day out xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back