MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Next have got the loveliest stuff in at the moment. Look forward to seeing it xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I tried it on last year in a 16 and it just looked so gorgeous. Wanted to see if they had it in a 12 but only 10 and 16. Hopeful to fit in it soon xx

I have a next near me and I havnt been for a while. Might have to treat myself if there's sales on :) need something for a wedding I'm going to in July but daren't buy anything yet as don't know what size I'm gonna be! But next do well lovely clothes.

Well done for resisting all the naughty food over the weekend. Pizza or anything bread based is so hard to miss out on x

On nom! OH is talking about seeing the new Star Trek film this weekend so we will be getting our geek on :) xx

We are off to see iron man 3 on Wednesday or a date night and then star trek is released on 9th I think? So going to see that too, super excited because I love Zachary Quinto xx

We are off to see iron man 3 on Wednesday or a date night and then star trek is released on 9th I think? So going to see that too, super excited because I love Zachary Quinto xx

Iron Man 3 was fab! Loved it :) have a great time!

I'm not normally into Star Trek but Benedict Cumberbach is in the new one so deffo up for seeing it! They're doing a double bill on Wednesday like the Avengers/Iron Man we went to last week but Dave has to work on Thursday and didn't fancy the 3am finish!xx

Wow! You have done amazing!!!! I started the Cambridge weight plan at 18st 2lb and now weigh 14st 8lb and lost 5 dress sizes however, think I just made the decision to come over to sw! Can you offer me any tips?! I've briefly dabbled with sw but never done it properly! I have no idea if the syns are a compulsory etc!

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks Fay xxx

Hi Minky - what a fab weekend you had girl and very well done on the pizza resistance. Your dinner looks yummy might have to do that later in the week after I do my shopping tomorrow.

Need pics of the coat my dear :D

Good morning all :) well I was super tired yesterday and ended up in bed before 9. Didn't have solid sleep so still a bit 'I wanna curl
Up and chill' but I'll be alright in an hour or so. Hadn't been for a number 2 since Thursday (wtf?!) but managed this morning woo! :D

Whatever tonight's gain is I'll accept with open arms because damn what a fun weekend I had! Bank holiday weekend has zero alcohol involved which is awesome so I'll be gunning for a good loss to clear this weeks and maybe get over my 9.5 stone Mark...?

All about the PMA today. Well, started yesterday actually, trying to feel more positive and hoping that it helps with getting through stressful times at work and just in general making me a happier person :D

Foodage - being WI day never too heavy.

Breakfast - cereal which I'm munching now
Lunch - pineapple and raspberries with yogurt
Dinner - no idea yet!

Wow! You have done amazing!!!! I started the Cambridge weight plan at 18st 2lb and now weigh 14st 8lb and lost 5 dress sizes however, think I just made the decision to come over to sw! Can you offer me any tips?! I've briefly dabbled with sw but never done it properly! I have no idea if the syns are a compulsory etc!

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks Fay xxx

Hello there MrsP! Firstly - huge well done on your weight loss so far, absolutely fantastic! I don't know too much about Cambridge but think it's the shakes isn't it? Kudos to you, I could never do a meal replacement - I love food far too much :D
Are you going to be joining a SW group or doing it from home? If you are going to do it from home there are some stickies in the SW section that explain the plan and a whole huge thread of people who actually follow from home.

Putting the plan super simply - there is one called Extra Easy and basics are :

* you can eat unlimited free foods. These are your carbs, and lean meats (so remove all fat and skin, mince has to be ex lean - less than 5% fat)
* fresh fruit and fresh/canned veg are superfree foods and are also unlimited.
* have at least one third of your portion as superfree
* enjoy between 5-15 syns a day (anything that doesn't fall under a free/superfree or healthy extra has a syn value)
* chose one healthy extra A (dairy) and one healthy extra B (fibre) a day.

It's really the easiest one to explain but drop me a PM if you want to chat more about it.
Good luck xxx

Back