MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Just take comfort in the fact she will probably have to be stuck behind that desk with a manky celeriac until her break :)

Just take comfort in the fact she will probably have to be stuck behind that desk with a manky celeriac until her break :)

Good! She was a right grump about it!

Her "the food doesn't come from us it comes from a warehouse"
Me "but its still tesco whether its a warehouse or here right?"
Her "yes but its not from here"
Me "I get that, but its still tesco and I assume that this will get sent back to said warehouse or the information you put on your little computer can state that it was a delivery return?"
Her "I guess I can do that but next time you will have to take it up with the delivery driver"
Me "so can I have a replacement??"
Her "well you will have to go get it... I don't even open till 8".
Me "faaaaair enough, its 7.59 so maybe by the time I've gone to find it and returned you will be open and we can finish this..."

Off I toddled to find a replacement, none in store.

Me "sorry, you don't have any in stock"
Her "*big sigh* well give me your clubcard and card you used for payment"
Me "it was my boyfriends card and I don't have my clubcard"
Her "oh for gods sake! I'll have to give you a cash refund then. But this is a one off, next time take it up with your delivery driver!"
Me (after taking my huge cash refund of £1.53) "and you have a fantastic day!"

Have no idea what the issue was but jeez, talk about hard work!

Last edited:
SOunds like she's already got a manky celeriac stuck up her bum!! Narky wench!
Think she needs to understand the small print in the Consumer Rights section of her Customer Services job description! … if there is a receipt and the goods aren't right.. REFUND IT! simples!

Celeriac is Nice tho.. although I had a manky one the other day total collapse on one side… looked like it had breathed out poor thing.. I had no receipt so it went on the compost!

xx

I had a manky celeriac too :-( it went all brown and smushy round the bottom and edges. Was gutted and fancied celeriac chips.

When I was in sainsos the other night, the yoghurt girl was telling the ready meal girl how she had pulled this bloke and what they were getting up too. Full detail and location (shower, lounge etc). TMI!

I had a manky celeriac too :-( it went all brown and smushy round the bottom and edges. Was gutted and fancied celeriac chips.

When I was in sainsos the other night, the yoghurt girl was telling the ready meal girl how she had pulled this bloke and what they were getting up too. Full detail and location (shower, lounge etc). TMI!

That actually made me lol! Like that is their job title :D

Manky celeriac is awful, the smell of celery becomes so potent once its juicy (which is something it should never be!)

Hopefully I can pick one up before I want celeriac chips at the weekend. Might try Lidl... xx

Todays lunch was super fresh and tasty and I was gutted it ended.
Prawns, rocket, spinach, red pepper, cucumber and french dressing. This is defo a new fav.
1370520730113.jpg

And I saw this today, thought it was very bl**dy true!
1370520798495.jpg

Agreed with pic. I wish nothing tasted as good as being skinny feels but damn it, there's not a lot that can't be improved with cheese and that's a fact.

Anyway maybe that's where sains are going wrong. Yoghurt girls and milk boys could take off?

Good! She was a right grump about it!

Her "the food doesn't come from us it comes from a warehouse"
Me "but its still tesco whether its a warehouse or here right?"
Her "yes but its not from here"
Me "I get that, but its still tesco and I assume that this will get sent back to said warehouse or the information you put on your little computer can state that it was a delivery return?"
Her "I guess I can do that but next time you will have to take it up with the delivery driver"
Me "so can I have a replacement??"
Her "well you will have to go get it... I don't even open till 8".
Me "faaaaair enough, its 7.59 so maybe by the time I've gone to find it and returned you will be open and we can finish this..."

Off I toddled to find a replacement, none in store.

Me "sorry, you don't have any in stock"
Her "*big sigh* well give me your clubcard and card you used for payment"
Me "it was my boyfriends card and I don't have my clubcard"
Her "oh for gods sake! I'll have to give you a cash refund then. But this is a one off, next time take it up with your delivery driver!"
Me (after taking my huge cash refund of £1.53) "and you have a fantastic day!"

Have no idea what the issue was but jeez, talk about hard work!

Lol obviously her customer service skills
are lacking at that time in the morning

Agreed with pic. I wish nothing tasted as good as being skinny feels but damn it, there's not a lot that can't be improved with cheese and that's a fact.

Anyway maybe that's where sains are going wrong. Yoghurt girls and milk boys could take off?
Plenty tastes as good as being skinny feels - hence why so many people can be by eating the gorgeous food we can on sw ;) xx
Lol obviously her customer service skills
are lacking at that time in the morning
They were less than what is desired put it that way! Xx
She actually said for God's sake???? :eek:

Love the bullshit slogan!
She did indeed. I love how dramatic she was being about something so simple! I actually smiled the whole way through and said have a great day then skipped off. Hopefully whatever grey cloud was over her either diminished because of my cheery disposition or it effed her off to the max (really hoping its the latter ;)) xx

Syns! 3 biccies 6 syns, 1 Brazil nut 1 syn, 1 syn soya cream = 9

Dinner
Kedgeree on a bed of spinach and rocket
1370547062412.jpg

Was beaut! So tasty and the boy wolfed it down too.

Pudding - I'm torn between carte d'or light vanilla ice cream 3.5 syns with blackberries OR cherries, meringue and squirty cream for 3 syns total. Hmmmm.

So what pudding did you go for, I'd have gone for ice cream with cherries:rolleyes:

I went for that with a crushed meringue on it. Was lovely. The carte d'or ice cream is really nice and feels indulgent. 50g is a fair bit for 3.5 syns too xx

Well if you were chipper on Monday goodness knows what you will be like now its......Fridayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
Bouncing of the bleedin' walls!! Ahhhhhh! So excited that its friday! And the suns out again (meant to be around 22 today woo!) And I am hoping to nip to town at lunch to see if I can get a new dress to wear to the pub tonight for a couplw of drinks with my best bud yay! Oh! I spoke with my manager about a promotion / progression in a new dept on wednesday and he wants a meeting today about it so fingers crossed thats positive!! Xxx
That kedge looks FIT!! :) xx

It were well fit! Xx

Bouncing of the bleedin' walls!! Ahhhhhh! So excited that its friday! And the suns out again (meant to be around 22 today woo!) And I am hoping to nip to town at lunch to see if I can get a new dress to wear to the pub tonight for a couplw of drinks with my best bud yay! Oh! I spoke with my manager about a promotion / progression in a new dept on wednesday and he wants a meeting today about it so fingers crossed thats positive!! Xxx

Good luck with the chat at work xx

Good luck with the chat at work xx
Oh yeah...that too! x

I will be quite reserved tonight because tomorrow is meant to be pub after seeing my nephew at around 1.30 and then birthday drinks for a friend in the evening! I'll stick to diet cokes tomorrow day and only have a couple in the evening.
Decided on wearing the dress I wore to the wedding a couple of months ago tonight because I've just realised I have a meeting either side of lunch and won't be able to take a slightly longer break. But I'll be in town first thing tomorrow to look for a new one for tomorrow eve.

Today you can call me Kevin... as in the fruit bat!
1370590686928.jpg

Will have banana and alpen bar for breakfast and the rest for lunch xx

Back