MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Here is todays hump day tweaked brekkie!
1372246038411.jpg

With 0.5 syns of cheese - it was the tiniest bit ever that I had left in the fridge from the other day so chucked it in. Was nice but couldn't actually fit both sausages in so I munched on the other by itself and was scrummy. Now to make my fruity lunch, taking a short break today because I'm very in the zone with work today. Which is good because there is so much to do!

Tbh, after a real ***** few days I am feeling very positive and 'in the zone' with both work and dieting. I think this week is going to be a good one and I'm super determined to keep on top of everything. Any sign of slippage and I'll grab 5 mins to myself and take a read of a positive or 2 or look at some recipes to chill/relax me. That always helps me, looking at what I can cook! Xx

Got a matching necklace to the award this time. Also just been and treated myself to a few new size 18 tips from Asda. Some fit and some are tight, but they will be good inspiration.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    742.3 KB · Views: 138
Got a matching necklace to the award this time. Also just been and treated myself to a few new size 18 tips from Asda. Some fit and some are tight, but they will be good inspiration.

Oooh thats lovely!! Colour is gorge and its very much a 'statement' necklace so if/when anyone asks about it you can say with a big smile on your face why you bought it! Love it! Xx

So is it really sad to be this excited about the fact I've bought BBQ frylight and it smells AMAZING?! Doing bbq wedges to go with my pizza. Woo!

And I'm going to play bingo tomorrow night - how awesome is that?? Well, maybe not but the boy and I are taking his mum so I'm gonna get well into the spirit of it and fight over a bingo win with an old lady with bingo wings :D xx

So is it really sad to be this excited about the fact I've bought BBQ frylight and it smells AMAZING?! Doing bbq wedges to go with my pizza. Woo!

And I'm going to play bingo tomorrow night - how awesome is that?? Well, maybe not but the boy and I are taking his mum so I'm gonna get well into the spirit of it and fight over a bingo win with an old lady with bingo wings :D xx

It is nice on chicken, not tried to it on wedges

Oooh thats lovely!! Colour is gorge and its very much a 'statement' necklace so if/when anyone asks about it you can say with a big smile on your face why you bought it! Love it! Xx

Thats exactly why I got it. Wore for the first time today and have had 4 people comment on it already xxx

Lets hope you are as lucky at bingo as you are at raffles!

I'm not sure about the bbq frylight but lurveeee the butter one!

Friday eve already!! Woooooo! Sun is out, just got to work and feeling super positive again, and food is well on plan. Awe. Some.

Greeny

Breakfast apricot wheats HexB, lots o' strawberries, muller Greek coconut 0.5 syn

Lunch 75g pasta, 75g light philli HexA, spinach, peppers, red onion

Dinner (has to be quick n easy because of bingo!) Egg, mushy peas, mushrooms, maybe a quorn sausage or 2.

Snacks nana, grapes, snack a jack 2.5 syns.

HexA and B spare if needed. Probably have hifi or hifi light bar

And footloose just came on my headphones... and I danced down the office Kevin Bacon stylee :D thank god no one else is in!

Slight change of plan for dinner. Looked up syns and have decided to grab some mccain micro chips that are 3.5 syns a box so will have egg, chips n mushy peas. Dunno if I'll have time to faff with the mushrooms but if I have time will get some on. Bored now, systems still playing funny ruggers and it makes the day very tedious. Although has given me time to look at syns for super cheap food from Iceland that I can pick up for low syn 'takeaway' food for when I'm either lazy or poor :D xx

Hey

I have just been catching up on the last few days of your life - I was feeling a little moody due to no change on the old scales, but your posts are so upbeat and your love and excitement of food is so contagious, that I am now happy!

Loving the look of your Green Days (don't wanna be an American Idiot) - I may give em a go myself and see how I fare. I usually go ott on the old pasta though - I have enough for a 5 person family in one sitting!

x

Hey

I have just been catching up on the last few days of your life - I was feeling a little moody due to no change on the old scales, but your posts are so upbeat and your love and excitement of food is so contagious, that I am now happy!

Loving the look of your Green Days (don't wanna be an American Idiot) - I may give em a go myself and see how I fare. I usually go ott on the old pasta though - I have enough for a 5 person family in one sitting!

x

I always think of that song when I type Green Day!

Guess I do have a bit of love and excitement over food don't I?! My friend and I were talking about passions the other day, his being guitar, and he asked what I thought mine was? I drew a blank, to which he laughed and said "its pretty obvious that its food and cooking!" I think there could be worse things to be passionate about :D

Green days are pretty great but I know what you mean about easily going overboard on the pasta front. Recently though I have started to actually measure out the recommended weight for things like rice and pasta instead of 'eye' measuring so that I don't have a tonne of it in the pan and think 'ah well its free I can eat it'. Todays lunch was 75g of pasta (dry weight) cooked and then added my veggies, looking at it I was thinking it looked a huge portion but I managed to eat it and feel comfortably satisfied rather than bloated. So maybe that is the weigh forward.... (see what I did there? :D) xxx

Back