MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

have muchos fun tonight hunny!

Enjoy your night out. It's Friday tomorrow - YAY !

Morning morning! Last night was awesome, had major catch up and laughing sesh with my best bud. Had a small punnet of cherries while there. Got home and the boy had made me quorn sausages, beans and egg so win! I will call yesterday a green day and add the chicken as a hexb? Cheater cheater chicken eater!

Fabulous Friday looks to be an ee day although I'm not really counting syns as such. Got 2 apricots, 2 hifi lights, a warburton thin with low low cheese and rocket - so thats a and b choice done and 5 syns. Few drinks tonight (I am taking minimal vodka with me so once its done its done!) And having home cooked sri lankan curry for dinner - actually well excited about that! May pop into town late on to see my best mate and another friend but I won't be drinking maybe more than 1 or 2 because I have cheeky charlie for a couple of hours tomorrow so head needs to be clear (and I don't need the extra syns!)

Just gotta smash the day out as quickly as possible - c'mon friday!!

Happy Friday y'all xxx

Whats the sri Lankan curry recipe? Sounds lush!

Happy Friday Minks x

I have no idea! My work colleague that is having a housewarming is sri lankan (as is his wife) and they are making curry for everyone :) so if its nice I'll corner them for the recipe and report back! Happy Friday sugar xx

Happy Friday Minks, have a good one xx

Have a great day, sounds like lots planned. Look forward to hearing your report on the Sri Lankan curry xxx

Come out, come out wherever you are xxx

Morning guys! Well what a weekend!

Friday involved lots of drinking, lots of eating gorgeous food (didn't get a picture or the recipes...) and a very late night - as in maybe bed at 8am? Took my nephew shopping for water pistols on saturday afternoon. Out for drinks and dancing Saturday evening. Yesterday over my mums for a roast dinner and had a few too many glasses of champagne. Ended up getting home about 9.30 last night and sharing a battered sausage and chips from the chippy because we were so hungry!

Talking of hungry - I have been bitten to pieces! Clearly some hungry mossies out there because I'm currently up to 9 bites - 5 of which are on my head?!

Well off plan, spent far too much money and I'm feeling like a heffer! Ah well. Couldn't sleep and have been up since 4am so decided to go for a walk to tesco to pick up some fruit and bits for dinner tonight. Going to have cherries, grapes and melon today for lunch -nice and healthy and cleansing! Piri piri chicken tonight because I know its dead tasty, syn free and I can whip it up in 30 mins. Badminton after work tonight although I don't know how successful that will be because I have a trapped nerve in my right arm, painful at times, numb at other times. We shall see.

Must catch up on everyones weekends and get back to plan.

Hope you're all ok! Xxx

Back