MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Thanks guys!! Been busting a gut at that place recently and been dealing with some really shitty situations and as you all know it was getting me down. I had a very frank conversation with the finance supervisor this morning saying I wanted to change departments and be part of the new meter and billing team, it would be progression and a change from what I have been doing as it seemed like I was being 'used and abused' because I would just accept and take it on. Well, not anymore!

Everything I deal with is going to someone else woo! My promotion is effective immediately although contract signing takes place Monday. Nice little 8k pay rise helped and also room for the team to grow with new contracts and my position will develop into a managerial role. Lots to get up to speed on as we go live on 1st August and I currently know minimal. Super happy to have a challenge to get my teeth sunk into and set up the team as I want it to run.

For now, I'll settle for getting my glad rags on, couple of cheeky glasses of vino with my boy at the wedding reception in the sun and celebrating not only the marriage but my promo too! Xx

Fantastic news on the promotion & nice 'little' pay rise, I'd be chuffed to bits with that pay increase, just think of all the holidays I could go on. My pay review is in January & already I thinking about what to ask for!

Morning! Quick one before my phone gets locked up for the day...

Wedding reception was lovely and had a blast with the boy and his work lot, seem like a really nice bunch. I was actually quite good! I had 4 single and 4 double vodkas although I'm unsure if they were 25ml or 35ml? So it could be 30 or 48 syns.
Buffet I had a small plate because I was STARVING!

1373615482617.jpg

And I bought a cupcake home... you all must know how much I love cupcakes by now!
1373615533513.jpg

Problem tonight is that at the last minute we are having to go to pizza express?! Apparently my friend forgot to actually book the table at the Prezzo and now its p.e. not that I've ever been but jeez, I don't wanna go! Will have to try and find the menu online I guess.

Have a fab Friday all, I'm off to be pampered!! Xxx

I know it's a bit contraversial, and not SW, but I'd go Leggera pizza - under 500 calories so you know where you stand. Have an awesome time being chilled at the spa today and enjoy your meal out tonight! xx

I just opened up the paper and this was in it!

image-576314041.jpg

Not only can you get a fairly low cal salad but they're half price :)

Morning gorgeous girlys. Yesterday was pretty amazing! Pamper day was totally gorgeous and relaxing, over to my best friends to get ready for the eve and had 2 glasses of champers and 2 small vodka and diet lemonades. Went to pizza express and shared a chicken legarra pizza with my best bud,washed down with 2 glasses of prosecco.
Moved on to a bar after for drinks and I had.... 4 double vodka and diet cokes? Oh and 2 little shots of sambucca. Pretty good on the alcohol/syn front if I'm honest!

Been asked to go to the pub today - declined - and asked to go out this evening - declined. Done with alcohol this weekend, been very restrained in my opinion although haven't felt deprived food wise what with keeping low syn on a daily basis.

Woke up absolutely starving so am thinking of quorn sausage and onion/mushroom sandwich because I have no eggs to make an omelette. No eggs.... sacrilege! Xx

Morning lovelies. How we all doing?

Weekend has continued to be great - had my nephews 5th birthday party yesterday. I had only eaten some cherries and grapes and a nana by the time the food was bought out to the kids at 4.30 so I snaffled 2 chicken nuggets and a couple of chips, just so I didn't bloody faint!!
Had major cuddles with little Harrison, he is growing and changing so much.

Pub after with the boy, mum and her fiance - just diet cokes for me! We were only meant to be there for an hour or so to discuss plans for our holiday but ended up not getting home till 9.30! I was STARVING!! Cooked the boy and I some rice noodles, stir fry veggies and purple sprouting brocolli.

Food so far - 2 mikado. Not very well planned. Need to go to the shop but really not interested, I just wanna find a holiday!!! Someone wanna shop for me and bring it over?? Xxx

Good afternoon chick - congrats on the promotion its about bloody time - you deserve it.

Sounds like you have had a fun packed fantabulous weekend

Where are you fancying for your hols and when xx

Back