MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Friday... its raining :( boo. Had a really lazy chilled morning, slept awfully because the boy would not stop snoring in my ear last night. Have gone through my pictures tgo and selected ones so need to nip to tesco and print out.

Food - think its going to be an ee day.

Breakfast - strawberries, grapes and cherries
Snack - kale crisps.
Lunch... Think I'm going to have a mini fry up seeing as I'm at home
Dinner... cheese and onion toast

I have a driving lesson for the first time in about 3 years tonight which I'm super excited about but nerves kicking in! I want the rain to stop first!!

Happy friday all xx

I'll be at Tesco in a bit - need to get some gluten free nibbles for a client meeting (with another part of Tesco) this afternoon!

Today's food sounds like lovely rainy day comfort food - delish! I'm on a red day so salad for lunch as meeting a friend in the cafe downstairs and that's the only thing I can have on a red day but now it's all rainy and grim I really fancy a jacket spud!

Good luck with the driving lesson honey! xx

I'll be at Tesco in a bit - need to get some gluten free nibbles for a client meeting (with another part of Tesco) this afternoon!

Today's food sounds like lovely rainy day comfort food - delish! I'm on a red day so salad for lunch as meeting a friend in the cafe downstairs and that's the only thing I can have on a red day but now it's all rainy and grim I really fancy a jacket spud!

Good luck with the driving lesson honey! xx

Hope your meeting goes nice and quick so you can slope off early ;)

I've changed to a red day too although completely agree, its a great day for a jacket spud and beans. Only thing stopping me is weigh in tomorrow :D

So had bacon, egg and mushrooms with wm pitta hexb.

Dinner will still be cheese and onion on toast but might grab some ham to make pizza toast, love them! Xx

This is the background of my board - wanted bright and it has food on it, I think its so cute!

1378480412198.jpg

Aww that's soooo pretty what's up?

is it the arty bit you don't like or doing stuff about you? Try pretending it's not about you and you are helping someone else?x

I love the background, its the getting everything else on! I actually bought coloured card, glitter, star sequins and glue... but fear it'll look like a kid done it! So I'm scrapping all the glitter sh*t and sticking to pictures. The background is bright enough to lift it all. Got copies of the certificates and cut them up. Will have a spiral of pictures of my meals, a big copy of my awful before picture and then coming across the board some during and then ending with now pic.

The pictures will say all they need to go with my prepared talk. The glittery cr@p doesn't tell the story, the pictures and I do so sorry if its not the fluffy art attack anyone was expecting, but its my board and I'll do it how I want :D

Just had my driving lesson and it went really well! Considering its been years since I've been behind the wheel, I was comfortable enough to move out of a residential area and onto main roads and up to a 40 zone - go me! Not only a 40 zone but there are road works, traffic lights galore and a tesco/lidl/iceland shopping mayhem area. All in all, happy. (Probably not impressive to some but it warranted a pat on the back from myself :))

Dinner, I can't be assed with cooking and have a craving for cereal so either weetabix or shredded wheat with sliced nana and blueberries. HexA and B used. Pamper time now! Xx

Well done on the driving hun. That part of town was chaos today - you were brave to go through it! Pat on the back well deserved.

And your board will be amazing because your story is amazing and, above all, YOU are amazing xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

All the glitter and glue will just have to be a fun activity with the nephew :) good luck for the regionals but I just want you to have an awesome day, very well deserved so try to just relax and enjoy (and believe) all the compliments and sharing your story with like minded people. You're probably stepping on the scales about now so hope you're pleased with the numbers and it is so good to have you back with all your lovely food ideas to inspire me again. Would love a pic of what you chose to wear on Sunday if at all possible, have a blast! :D

Board sounds fantastic hon it's got to be about you and no one else x can't wait to see it :)

Sounds good hun and you look so amazing all you need are your pics anyway!
Thanks you fab ladies. Xxx
Well done on the driving hun. That part of town was chaos today - you were brave to go through it! Pat on the back well deserved.

And your board will be amazing because your story is amazing and, above all, YOU are amazing xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
I did breathe in at one point where a car was parked and I was going round it, a massive 4x4 come hurtling towards me! Took all my power to not close my eyes!
And thanks hun, gotta take some of that positivity and use tomorrow :) xx
Couldn't have put it better myself!
Love your background, missy. Wishing you good luck but whatever the result you're our winner xxx
Isn't it a cute background? ! I love it. And cheers chicky, as above will take everyones positiveness and remind myself of it before its my turn :) xx
All the glitter and glue will just have to be a fun activity with the nephew :) good luck for the regionals but I just want you to have an awesome day, very well deserved so try to just relax and enjoy (and believe) all the compliments and sharing your story with like minded people. You're probably stepping on the scales about now so hope you're pleased with the numbers and it is so good to have you back with all your lovely food ideas to inspire me again. Would love a pic of what you chose to wear on Sunday if at all possible, have a blast! :D

I was on the scales actually ;) glitter glue and sequins defo saved for a nephew day!
Its a shame its not in the afternoon, could have had a cheeky little vino to calm the nerves!
I'll enjoy the day regardless of outcome, its an honour to have made it there xx

Back