MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Well I had omelette for lunch so dinner isn't omelette :D
Brekky
1379508178675.jpg
Lunch
1379508184178.jpg

Dinner is going to be pork chop, carrot and swede mash and brussels. Got a tonne of fruit in my shop coming which I'm so excited about! Pineapple, melon, yellow plums, kiwis, pears... amd more!

In other news... last night after I done my food shop had a little chat with my best friend re her wedding next year which she was waiting on quotes for (as she wants it abroad) and finally she has costs. The great news is... I can afford to go with so I'm jetting off to Mauritius for a week next November! So ridiculously excited right now! Wedding planning and bridesmaid dress shopping will be starting as of this friday evening! Woo! Xx

Wow! Mauritius! So envious! Lucky you xxx

Oh minky

Mauritius is fabulous! We went there in 2011 for our honeymoon!!! Amazing! Luxury ! Enjoy xx

Oh minky

Mauritius is fabulous! We went there in 2011 for our honeymoon!!! Amazing! Luxury ! Enjoy xx

It looks divine, honestly the most exotic place I'll have been ever. I have done a couple of places in the Caribbean but just looking at the pictures do not compare! Its getting booked Sunday, eeeee! Where did you stay and what time of the year? Xx

HAPPY FRIDAY ALL!!!! Its finally here and what a busy week its been. Yesterday I stayed nicely on plan munching my way through the below pics. Snacks/syns were some biscuits, pink and white and the little pot of philli lightest as my 'cream' to go with strawberries.
1379655770296.jpg
1379655777022.jpg
1379655783221.jpg
1379655789645.jpg

Sneak peek on the scales and the gain that showed Saturday (10.7) has gone and now 10.4 although weighing tomorrow morning. Managed to get a lift on tuesday for my normal group on tuesday evening so expecting a gain on tues. But be nice to be back with my group.

Today is EE day. Breakfast I have a fruit salad of kiwi, strawberries, melon with yogurt. Lunch a leftover bag of chilli from the freezer with some added marrow slices I grilled yesterday. Dinner... I am over to my best friends for wedding talk and taking a bottle of bubbly to celebrate amd possibly a couple of cheeky vodkas. Nothing heavy like last week because I have too much to do this weekend and will need to be up early tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a great day! Xxx

It looks divine, honestly the most exotic place I'll have been ever. I have done a couple of places in the Caribbean but just looking at the pictures do not compare! Its getting booked Sunday, eeeee! Where did you stay and what time of the year? Xx

Well it was our honeymoon in June 2011 so we stayed in Trou Aux Biches hotel all inclusive in our own apartment with its own pool! Fantastic! You'll love it xx

Hey Minks, just having a diary catch up - I've been naughty so been keeping a low profile ;)
Food looks tasty as usual - wow Mauritius lucky you!!!! xx

Enjoy your celebration drinks tonight, scales sound like they are behaving which is nice x
Weren't behaving this morning, blame it on the alcohol last night ;) didn't go to WI but have managed to cadge a lift off someone to go to my normal group on tuesday woo! Xx
Hi Minks,

Was the phily nice with the strawbs?
I really liked it, its quite creamy rather than cheesy which is good xx
Morning Minks

Happy Weekend
Morning mumma! Have a good one sweetie xx
Hey Minks, just having a diary catch up - I've been naughty so been keeping a low profile ;)
Food looks tasty as usual - wow Mauritius lucky you!!!! xx
Hello lovely, you're allowed to be a little naughty - the joys of being pregnant! Xx
Mauritius sounds amazing Minks im so jel lol - your food is looking fab as always. Hope your having a brilliant weekend xx
I cannie wait to go, its all getting booked tomorrow ahhhhhh! Xx
I love the philli lightest on my crackerbreads for brekkie with strawberries or grapes its yum
Next on my list to try, love the crackerbreads xx

Some of the professional pics from the WOTY day...

1379780519482.jpg
1379780551309.jpg
1379780563245.jpg
Then once they had announced the winner...
1379780591639.jpg
1379780647428.jpg
1379780663786.jpg
1379780674883.jpg
1379780683761.jpg
1379780740758.jpg

And then last nights drunken not so professional pics with my best friend and our buddy
1379780793343.jpg
Pah ha ha!
1379780820684.jpg
And the one that makes me realise I so need some sun on my pale skin!!!
1379780883995.jpg

Happy saturday all! Off to my mothers for holiday chat woo! Xxx

Loving the pics Minky, awwww look at ya little face on the announcement bless ya, so emotional for you - you look gorgeous hun. My fave is the one on the white seat wit woo x

Fabulous photos xxx

Back