MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Aaaaaand they have all been eaten! Woo!
Good thing the rest of the office are happy to wolf down anything and everything!

I really did contemplate eating one (or two!) but after working out that they would come out as approx 10 syns I just thought it really wouldn't be worth it.

I must try and see if I can make some sausage rolls using smash as a 'dough'. Or getting some pastry myself and making mini ones that are low syns.

But I do believe I should pat myself on the back and warn you that the glow outside isn't the sun - it's my halo shining ;) xx

Just an idea. Why don't you make some homemade sausages (lean mince pork, spices) and wrap them in filo. Voila sausage rolls.

Hahaha it def is ur halo shining!!! That's fab we'll done! I can see the pounds melting off ya! Xxx
Still shining here too woo! Although my IBS was playing up earlier, think it was my bodies way of saying it hated me for not giving it the deliciousness that is a sausage roll :D xx

Well done minks. And happy Friday hun c
And a fantastical happy friday to you too sweetie xx

Just an idea. Why don't you make some homemade sausages (lean mince pork, spices) and wrap them in filo. Voila sausage rolls.
I was thinking about this, getting some filo, its quite low in syns if you cut it to the right size etc. I will let you know what I decide! Eeee! xx

Or u cud use ur bread flatten it with a rolling pin n roll a syn free sausage on it then pin with toothpicks n egg wash my consultants sister use to make um :)
Does that really work?! That sounds so easy and a quick fix... how does the bread turn out do you know?? xx

emma_partington27 said:
Yeah it says 1 syn free sausage 1 slice wm bread 1 egg beaten
Roll out bread till very thin wrap sausage in bread use cocktail sticks to skewer brush with egg then cook
Doesnt say for how long thou but i remember her sayin they were delish x

Mmmm they sound good! Might give these a go

emma_partington27 said:
Ooohh enjoy xx

Was gooood!
Had salad from the bar, steak and jacket, 2 syns of gravy and 1.5 syns of devil sauce. So 3.5 syns for the lot!

Rare steak done to perfection. Love it!

image-1820958650.jpg

image-4080757045.jpg

Looks lovely. Glad you enjoyed it and kept to low syns.

Tomorrow, I am going out with a friend to a place called ZAZA for the first time- one of those places with different cuisine. Hopefully, I can make right choices and stay within my syns.

Rosielea said:
Looks lovely. Glad you enjoyed it and kept to low syns.

Tomorrow, I am going out with a friend to a place called ZAZA for the first time- one of those places with different cuisine. Hopefully, I can make right choices and stay within my syns.

Oooh what sort of food do they do? I love going out for dinner, someone else cooks and cleans it all for you and it (usually!) tastes great!
I hope you have a great time xxx

New chocolate fix for low syns guys.

Galaxy flute - 56 Cals so 3 syns? Like milky way crispy rolls but with galaxy chocolate in the middle and they are lovely.
And I've got some soft mints which I believe are a syn each so total synnage today for a meal out, chocolate and 'sweets' totals to a huge 9.5!

Haven't felt deprived of anything. And the other half is out on the town getting drunk so I may ask him to get me a chicken kebab with a tonne of salad for my tea :) even if I add say 5 syns to cover if there is any oil (like SW say so) then I'm STILL Under syns! AMAZING! I still fricking love SW xxx

Last edited:
Oooh what sort of food do they do? I love going out for dinner, someone else cooks and cleans it all for you and it (usually!) tastes great!
I hope you have a great time xxx

We are going to walk to town about 2-3 miles and back , if it does not rain (we are supposed to be having a heavy storm starting tonight) so hopefully burn all I eat. I'll get some pictures to put up. Apparently they do Chinese, Indian, Italian, American and salads & desserts (different cakes and ice cream).

Ok guys, got some NSV's for you :)

2 things......

Only need a normal towel now instead of my bath sheet when I've had a shower - woo!

And my dressing gown belt goes round my body twice, think I need a new one. Double woo!! Xx

Thats amaze! What an awesome achievement! Keep up the good work! Xxx

Ooh don't you just love it when you hear some fricking awesome news?!

My supervisor (who might I add is a complete douche) is finally upping and leaving. Only 16 more working days with her and then I'm free!

It maybe raining and grey outside but it's sunny in my little world woo hoo!!

Arctic-BNG said:
Oh, oh, oh, are you applying for the job?

Of course! Although I would be supervising myself.... Only her and I in the team! But I'm pretty certain they are getting someone in to fill up the team.

I'm just shocked she is leaving to be truthful. Has been here 12 years and is up for retirement in January but thought she was going to stay on till she was at least 65?

It makes it easier on me in a way because I was looking for a new job to get away from her but she has saved me rushing into just 'any' job for the sake of it.

MinkyDinky said:
Of course! Although I would be supervising myself.... Only her and I in the team! But I'm pretty certain they are getting someone in to fill up the team.

I'm just shocked she is leaving to be truthful. Has been here 12 years and is up for retirement in January but thought she was going to stay on till she was at least 65?

It makes it easier on me in a way because I was looking for a new job to get away from her but she has saved me rushing into just 'any' job for the sake of it.

Woohoo on her leaving lol and glad u dont hav to look for anova one now :)
Oh n excellent work on the nsv :D gud on ya minks xx

Back