MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Good luck for WI! Xxx

Alright gang! So WI.... I've got 2 weeks leave from it. Have my friend from Sweden over and another from Andover so busy busy and out enjoying the sun! Being good apart from a few nights of alcohol ahead.

How's everyone enjoying the sunshine?!

Bought another dress today from Dorothy Perkins. A nice little size 16.... Although the 14 fit?! Go figure. So fab day :) xxx

MinkyDinky said:
Alright gang! So WI.... I've got 2 weeks leave from it. Have my friend from Sweden over and another from Andover so busy busy and out enjoying the sun! Being good apart from a few nights of alcohol ahead.

Bought another dress today from Dorothy Perkins. A nice little size 16.... Although the 14 fit?! Go figure. So fab day :) xxx

Oooo pics of the dress please ;)

mrstore said:
Oooo pics of the dress please ;)

Ha ha - knew you'd pipe up ;) will have to be tomorrow when I'm actually wearing it and not cleaning. Being a right scrubber tonight :D but promise pictures will come! And where are yours of the new dress missy?! Xx

MinkyDinky said:
Ha ha - knew you'd pipe up ;) will have to be tomorrow when I'm actually wearing it and not cleaning. Being a right scrubber tonight :D but promise pictures will come! And where are yours of the new dress missy?! Xx

Pics are in my diary but only on hangers lol. Might wear my new black one when I go shopping tomorrow, if I do I'll take a quick snap of myself in it. Charged up my camera the other day and came across almost 50 pics of Christmas last year, jeeeez I was huge!! Lol.

Have you been cooking for your visitors?? What yummy things have you had???

MinkyDinky said:

Hope your having a fabulous time hunni with your friends being here and the weather is beautiful :) the dress sounds good luck forward to seeing photos x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I call it pimms o clock

image-768881556.jpg

Yummy pimms o'clock! Hope ur enjoying the weather and having ur friends over xxx

Good luck for WI minks hope ur okay xxx

Hello girlies!

Please feel free to chastise me and shout at me for being a completely cr@pola friend over the last couple of weeks.
What with everything that happened with Gemma (still battleing the C, bless her!), my friend coming over from Sweden for the week, my IBS was uncontrollable last week for a good 5 days and then my mum being told she has ostheo-arthritis in her knees and needs them replaced - its been pretty bladdy hectic!

Needless to say SW hasn't been at the forefront of my brain and I haven't made the best choices. 2 weeks off and I am going to face the music tonight. Thank god. I need to get back in to the swing of things and eating properly because I feel pants (not in a literal sense of course :p)

So WI tonight and then, you guys best be ready for some super positiveness and motivation..... Cause I need to get back to it!!

Hope everyone is ok? xxxx

Back