MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Smashed it at badminton last night and really got into it. Love it! Got a shuttle cock in the face but part and parcel of the game :)

This morning woken up feeling like I have a hangover - bizarre. Eyes are so tired and achey, banging headache and just want to snuggle up and not go out.

C'est la vie ;)

NSV! Well, ego and confidence boost....

Just been told by 2 work colleagues that I am looking fabulous today and *half* the woman I was. Yay!! I didn't go on the defence and say oh well I still have x to lose or I look a mess as I usually do. I just smiled and said thank you very much :)

Was just the boost I needed after not having a great time with the losses over the last 2 weeks. I did however get asked to eat lard for the next 6 months so one of them could catch up but I politely refused :D

Today will be a better day than yesterday xx

Hi Minky

I found your diary and decided to have a little read. You're doing so well!! I love the mix of humour and heart breaking reality. Some days I could've written those posts myself. Hope you don't mind but I'll be following your downward journey to a dinky Minky! Keep going, you can do this!

Pix :)

Hey minky, I've been a bad diary stalker and been lurking around following your progress but not commenting! Glad to see things are still going downwards for you. Keep it up :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Punk_Pixie said:
Hi Minky

I found your diary and decided to have a little read. You're doing so well!! I love the mix of humour and heart breaking reality. Some days I could've written those posts myself. Hope you don't mind but I'll be following your downward journey to a dinky Minky! Keep going, you can do this!

Pix :)

Hi Pix,
Thanks for the words of support - always welcome new faces for help! I see you have a little diary too so will pop along and see how your doing!
Sometimes you have to have the humour to get through the heart breaking reality right? ;) stop by any time xx

jo-85 said:
Hi hun
Only just catching up on all the diaries, (I've been in "hiding" :) ) just wanted to say your still doing fabulous and I bet it felt good getting those compliments x

No hiding please Jo Jo! Lol.
Thanks v much for fabulous comment, and yup, the compliments were great for the ego boost. Hope you're doing ok sweetie and if you need anything just shout xx

arctic_blonde_not_grey said:
Well done on the 4lbs!

Emmey1 said:
Nice work with the 4lb loss hun!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ta v much guys! After a crappy couple of weeks of weight loss (eating like an angel and exercising must have made me retain fluid) it was nice to see some gone! Same again next week...? Nah! Minimum 2 would be nice :)

Great diary Minks - lots of lol moments! Well done on your brilliant journey!

Hi everyone, my names Donna and I've become a tea-aholic.

First step to getting over the problem is admitting it right?!
Over the last few weeks I've got right back into drinking tea, of the normal variety and also the chai variety. I tend to have my HexA for cheese - I mean, who doesn't love a bit of cheese everyday?! - and so every cuppa has to have half a syn associated. I know, I know, half a syn isn't much but if I'm having 3 or 4 cups, that could deprive me of say an options mixed in ff yogurt which is DIVINE!

When I first started SW I only drunk fruity tea's but for some reason this gradually slowed down and stopped. Thank god for special offers! Popped in to Tesco on Friday after work and they had peppermint tea and a fruity tea for a squid a box - nice nice! Forgot I even bought them until after I had had 3 normal cups but then *brainwave* remembered they were in the tin cupboard (of all places...). So today I have switched and mainly been drinking peppermint tea, lovely jubbly.

I think I read somewhere peppermint tea helps with digestion?? Anywho, I love it and can enjoy tea without synned milk woo!

Hi Minky

Thanks for the warm welcome. Feel free to pop by my diary anytime! Congrats on the loss, here's to another good week! :happy096::bunnydance:

MinkyDinky said:
No hiding please Jo Jo! Lol.
Thanks v much for fabulous comment, and yup, the compliments were great for the ego boost. Hope you're doing ok sweetie and if you need anything just shout xx

I'm back with a vengeance now hun :) and glad that your on a roll. Thanks Hun I think I'm back in the zone was struggling to get my mojo back after Xmas tho x

Back