MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Cleogin said:
Hey MD

Hows your week going hun? :)
x

Helloooo! My goodness I have been busy this week - work has been a bit kerazy (what with my supervisor having major issues and lots of meetings / finance training, etc)

Food wise been very good, apart from Saturday when I helped my brother move. He is in a wheelchair so couldn't really do much but bark his orders and as his way of saying thanks provided food and beer ;)
Didn't over eat as such, ate when I was hungry and stopped when full so I don't think 1 day will kill me! Exercise - badminton cancelled yesterday :( but I have found a new walking app that I now officially love so hoping that will spur me on a bit.

Going out on Friday night into town for a (probably very heavy) drinking evening with my best bud which I am looking forward to. Expecting a gain on Saturday morning at WI but won't be p'ed off about it or anything, it's alcohol retention so week after will be kind, one hopes!

Bet you wished you'd never asked!! ;)
Off to find me some new jeans at lunch time - town and back in an hour..... Can it be done?!

NSV alert!

So rushed round town at lunch time like a mad woman and into the shops for the dreaded clothes shop. Now I am the worlds worst shopper. If it's not big and black I don't buy, and I never try anything on till I get home - normally resulting in clothes sitting there with labels on never to be worn again.

Imagine my surprise when I had 2 pairs of jeans in my hand and ended up in the changing room! Ah! Worst nightmare ever! But... I tried them on and......

THEY FIT!

Might I add they are 2 sizes smaller than what I am currently wearing AND one were skinny jeans?! Woooooooot!

So chuffed.
Treating myself to some sushi and fruit for lunch :) yay me!!

Helloooo! My goodness I have been busy this week - work has been a bit kerazy (what with my supervisor having major issues and lots of meetings / finance training, etc)

Food wise been very good, apart from Saturday when I helped my brother move. He is in a wheelchair so couldn't really do much but bark his orders and as his way of saying thanks provided food and beer ;)
Didn't over eat as such, ate when I was hungry and stopped when full so I don't think 1 day will kill me! Exercise - badminton cancelled yesterday :( but I have found a new walking app that I now officially love so hoping that will spur me on a bit.

Going out on Friday night into town for a (probably very heavy) drinking evening with my best bud which I am looking forward to. Expecting a gain on Saturday morning at WI but won't be p'ed off about it or anything, it's alcohol retention so week after will be kind, one hopes!

Bet you wished you'd never asked!! ;)
Off to find me some new jeans at lunch time - town and back in an hour..... Can it be done?!

Just saw your NSV whoop! How lovely....2 sizes smaller!:D

Many congrats on getting to-thru & from town in an hour! deserves a body magic award all of it's own!

Enjoy yourself on Friday......it will only be alcohol bloat like you say if there is a gain, but if you've been good all week, i'm sure it will be fine! x

Cleogin said:
Just saw your NSV whoop! How lovely....2 sizes smaller!:D

Many congrats on getting to-thru & from town in an hour! deserves a body magic award all of it's own!

Enjoy yourself on Friday......it will only be alcohol bloat like you say if there is a gain, but if you've been good all week, i'm sure it will be fine! x

Fank oooooooo!! I was well chuffed. Still am to be honest! Came home, whacked the skinny jeans on with some nude open toe stilettos and paraded around the living room for a good 15 minutes :D I didn't want to take them off but thought I better wait till Friday night so they don't lose any shape ;)

Ahhhh I have skinny jeans!! Is it wrong to be this excited over clothing?? Who cares!

jo-85 said:
What a fabulous nsv that is hunni. Savour every second of that feeling and u wait till your 4 sizes smaller!! :) x

Cheers chick, it really did feel amazing and I can't wait to go out tomorrow night with them on! Eeek! When I walked in to the living room with them on my little sister (she is 24) just looked at me and went Wow! Look at you skinny mini! I could have kissed her little face off!

But I wouldn't have got here without hard work and determination and it's going to take that to get to the next 2 sizes down. I know I can do it, I've gone this far and there is no stopping me ;) woo!

MinkyDinky said:
Cheers chick, it really did feel amazing and I can't wait to go out tomorrow night with them on! Eeek! When I walked in to the living room with them on my little sister (she is 24) just looked at me and went Wow! Look at you skinny mini! I could have kissed her little face off!

But I wouldn't have got here without hard work and determination and it's going to take that to get to the next 2 sizes down. I know I can do it, I've gone this far and there is no stopping me ;) woo!

Sounds like a fabulous little sister. Yep taken a lot of hard work but so worth it hey? You so can get down those next 2 sizes lovely x

So I have just spent the last couple of hours having a preening session for tomorrow's girly night out and I thunk this could be classed as another NSV.... There wasn't a 'suction' vortex/tidal wave when I got out the bath! I fit in very nicely and actually enjoyed it! I'm not a bath person really - always a shower girl. Mainly for that reason, never wanting to overflow the bath or hear that suction noise (never a nice reminder of how bloody big you actually are....yet never made me do something about it hmmmm?)

Have now defuzzed anything that needed it, scrubbed, exfoliated and polished up the bod, now to moisturise from head to toe in some gorgeous coconut body butter and then get cracking on the nails. Various different colours to choose from but thinking either dark wine red, deep purple or my token black varnish on short square nails - something I find very classy about that look :D

Got some spiced carrot soup on the hob, potato skins baking in the oven waiting for some cheese to be added so I have something to dip in my soup (no I will not give in to bread but hell yeah I will dip SOMETHING in my soup!) and then once consumed chill for half hour and early night, it's going to be a late one tomorrow :D

(And yes the skinny jeans are being worn out tomorrow night! Xx)

Last edited:
That post did make me laugh im out with friends tomorrow night and I too have been plucking, preening and painting nails mine are a lovely pillar box red :) have a lovely day off tomorrow too so shopping shopping shopping for me.

Your gunna look amazing in ya skinny jeans :)

Hope your new skinny jeans have a fabulous night out and look after you well! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I hope your new skinny jeans have a fabulous night out and look after you well! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back