MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

MinkyDinky said:
Phew! 1lb on. Thank god! Awful weekend last week where I drank and ate far too much. Had a wicked time though - who knew my mum would be an awesome poker player, or was it that she put out a divine buffet and alcohol to distract me and really she is quite crap?? I'm gonna go with the latter :D
So last weeks food consumption was not compromised in anyway, just ate as I would normally and I guess that formed a damage limitation rather than just blowing the whole week.

Patting myself on the back in a minute and going to celebrate with a peppermint tea and maybe a cheeky fibre plus bar.

Happy Saturday all xx

Minks ;)

Pretty good going there minks! Just shows we can still have a blast (in skinny jeans too!) and not have it ruin our weight too badly! - and the way you've been going 1lb won't be there long at all :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Emmey1 said:
Pretty good going there minks! Just shows we can still have a blast (in skinny jeans too!) and not have it ruin our weight too badly! - and the way you've been going 1lb won't be there long at all :)

Was dead chuffed it was so minimal - phew! Onwards to next week :) xx

Minks ;)

Today I am one hungry mumma! (well, not actually a mumma but... You get it)

I didn't have any dinner yesterday, just half a tub of yogurt and it's playing havoc with me today. I feel dead hungry at the moment and I have just eaten. We haven't been shopping yet and with the snow I just know it's going to be stupid in the shops - no thank you - but this means I actually have no fruit and very limited veg in :( sob!

I haven't over eaten in all fairness but I could just empty the food in the cupboards straight into my inviting mouth :D

Just had a toasted cheese sandwich and already thinking about what to eat next. Had no syns today but havent even got anything in syn worthy of filling me up!! I am going to have to fold and end up drinking my OH's weight in water (when he only weighs 9 stone 6 and you weigh 15 stone 12, you know it's best to drink his weight rather than your own)

Off to the kitchen I toddle I guess.....

Minks ;)

New found fave!!

Sweet potato jacket with Philli light roasted veg mashed in. My goodness it's lush!

Think I have had too much fibre though, bit of a bubbly tummy with the wind that's running around in it. Little uncomfortable but thankfully it's not painful.

Lots of baked beans and potato skins consumed and I guess it's all playing havoc in my tum. Oh and the fibre plus bars may have helped but I'll be damned if I ever give them up! They are so delicious.

So... What can I eat now ;) xx

Minks ;)

MinkyDinky said:
New found fave!!

Sweet potato jacket with Philli light roasted veg mashed in. My goodness it's lush!

Think I have had too much fibre though, bit of a bubbly tummy with the wind that's running around in it. Little uncomfortable but thankfully it's not painful.

Lots of baked beans and potato skins consumed and I guess it's all playing havoc in my tum. Oh and the fibre plus bars may have helped but I'll be damned if I ever give them up! They are so delicious.

So... What can I eat now ;) xx

Minks ;)

I've never had a fibre plus bar, do you get them from tesco?
Well done on the wee gain if you had a bad week, sometimes that's as good as a loss if you have been off plan!

Potato sounds yummy, but I don't like Philli.... :-(

Well done on keeping your food under control if you have the munchies....
How's your badminton going? x

Cleogin said:
I've never had a fibre plus bar, do you get them from tesco?
Well done on the wee gain if you had a bad week, sometimes that's as good as a loss if you have been off plan!

Potato sounds yummy, but I don't like Philli.... :-(

Well done on keeping your food under control if you have the munchies....
How's your badminton going? x

Philli is a bit yogurt-y tasting I admit but the roasted pepper one goes so nice with the sweet potato! Got it for lunch tomorrow yum!
Still doing badminton although I find it makes my ears ache! Strange I know but with the looking up all the time it makes the ear and the scalp behind really bloody ache! I have to massage it halfway through - might be because I were glasses most of the time and they are trying to keep them on?! Who knows.
C25k still going? Xx

Minks ;)

image-1810028065.jpg

Pudding done - 2 syns yum!

Onken ff apple & mango yogurt, 2 sainsburys mini meringues crushed on top (1 syn each)

Perfect end to my weekend xx

Minks ;)

Hmmmm. To kill my work colleague or to not kill her? That is the question.

Mainly due to the fact that she has bought in THESE bad boys!!
image-997055567.jpgimage-2444686755.jpg

Carrot cake and chocolate brownies.... On a Monday?! Come on! Give me a break! Do you really want me to break diet and scoff naughties?? I know it was her birthday on Saturday and I know she loves to bake but jeez, why couldn't she just bring in the bog standard cookies and doughnuts (which don't really bother me but at least I can work out the actual syn values should I want some!)

Instead, I have just been uber busy at work, head down, guzzling water and looking forward to my fibre plus bar later.

Not really the same tho.....

Minks ;)

Oh bugger...that's just cruel....what an evil woman!!I had the same trouble this weekend with people opening bottles of wine around me...there is no more boring company than that of drunk people...when you are sober!!! But I did manage to just have a few on Friday night and just one on Saturday......just think, nothing tastes as good as slim will feel!! Go girl!! xx

MinkyDinky said:
Philli is a bit yogurt-y tasting I admit but the roasted pepper one goes so nice with the sweet potato! Got it for lunch tomorrow yum!
Still doing badminton although I find it makes my ears ache! Strange I know but with the looking up all the time it makes the ear and the scalp behind really bloody ache! I have to massage it halfway through - might be because I were glasses most of the time and they are trying to keep them on?! Who knows.
C25k still going? Xx

Minks ;)

Yeah it's still going, just had the week off due to my bug. Starting again on week 5 hopefully tomorrow.

Just seen the cakes.......OMG drool
Step away :) x

Emmey1 said:
Oh I'm drooling at the pictures let alone the real thing! Nice work avoiding that!

It's all I'm thinking about! And there is still over half the brownie still left so will be there tomorrow. Sob! Thank goodness I will have a fibre plus bar and banana ay hand to combat the craving....again! Xx

Minks ;)

Badminton tonight woo woo! That's if I don't freeze walking there! Temp has dropped and wind is bleeding cold so not looking forward to the march round to the leisure centre. Am a tad hungry too and no food available to me until after I have finessed playing (8pm) now there are still some tuilles in the kitchen or half a Belgium chocolate covered waffle but that's not going to fill me up ;)

Looking forward to dinner tonight actually, done pork loin chops in the slow cooker with a lot of sweet paprika, tomatoes and casserole veg (already chopped in the bag so Winner!) and will be all yummy scrummy and juicy for when I get in. OH is cooking some SW friendly roasties to go with it to, nom nom nom.

Guess I best have another pint of water to fill me up until 8:15ish..... Damn it!

Minks ;)

Sinuses bunged - check.
Head pounding - check.
Wrapped up in blankets after being sent home from work - triple check.

Food is still going ok though, been a good girl even though feeling under the weather. Stupid bloody sinuses.

Going to fill up on fluids and et on the case with vitamin c and zinc and hoping that will help clear it out, whatever it may be. Just wish I could breath. And sleep through the night! Poor OH has had to deal with my nocturnal noises all week, needless to say we have both been suffering.

Feeling a bit peckish right now, might attempt to make a batch of soup so I can have a mug when I feel hungry but at least is a syn free treat.

Minks ;)

MinkyDinky said:
Sinuses bunged - check.
Head pounding - check.
Wrapped up in blankets after being sent home from work - triple check.

Food is still going ok though, been a good girl even though feeling under the weather. Stupid bloody sinuses.

Going to fill up on fluids and et on the case with vitamin c and zinc and hoping that will help clear it out, whatever it may be. Just wish I could breath. And sleep through the night! Poor OH has had to deal with my nocturnal noises all week, needless to say we have both been suffering.

Feeling a bit peckish right now, might attempt to make a batch of soup so I can have a mug when I feel hungry but at least is a syn free treat.

Minks ;)

Poor Minks.... You are suffering aren't you?

Get well soon..... Soup is the perfect food when poorly :)
xx

Cleogin said:
Poor Minks.... You are suffering aren't you?

Get well soon..... Soup is the perfect food when poorly :)
xx

Thanks sweetie, I bloody hate the stupid feeling of my head pounding and that my nose is blocked yet nothing there.
Feeling a bit better this morning so fingers crossed it's buggering off. How's the weekend going for you? Xxx

Minks ;)

Back