MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Cleogin said:
Ooooh which one are you going to?

You will deffo wow them, you have some fab losses chick :)
x

I am going to go to the one at St Barnabas' church hall next to pound hill shops. I live by the other church down by the traffic lights (if that makes sense!)

Although I will miss weighing on a Saturday morning - sounds ridiculous I know but I like the little group on here that also WI on a Saturday. You still going tomorrow morning? Xx

That's good news Minks. Bet you can teach them a thing or two and keep us all on track back here! xxx

MinkyDinky said:
I am going to go to the one at St Barnabas' church hall next to pound hill shops. I live by the other church down by the traffic lights (if that makes sense!)

Although I will miss weighing on a Saturday morning - sounds ridiculous I know but I like the little group on here that also WI on a Saturday. You still going tomorrow morning? Xx

I know the one :) she's very nice there..... Been a leader there for at least 10 yrs I think as I used to go to her when I first started on SW in 2003.
I know what you mean, it's hard to get out of the habit, when u r used to a certain weigh in day.
Yeah, going tomorrow AM 8.30!!! I have a plan prepared from Sunday as I am out tomorrow night so hopefully she's gonna help me refocus.
Have a good weekend xx

Mine is more than a bit slack, its lost its elastic lol. I can't even manage 30 secs. My body jst looks at me In Horror when I suggest anything more. M.E sucks. But the thought is there (only a thought mind) lol so your doing better than me. Lol

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Cleogin said:
I know the one :) she's very nice there..... Been a leader there for at least 10 yrs I think as I used to go to her when I first started on SW in 2003.
I know what you mean, it's hard to get out of the habit, when u r used to a certain weigh in day.
Yeah, going tomorrow AM 8.30!!! I have a plan prepared from Sunday as I am out tomorrow night so hopefully she's gonna help me refocus.
Have a good weekend xx

The C is a friend of a friends Auntie and I've heard positive stuff so fingers crossed for Tuesday. Let me know how it goes this morning sugar xxx

Silvermaneuk said:
Mine is more than a bit slack, its lost its elastic lol. I can't even manage 30 secs. My body jst looks at me In Horror when I suggest anything more. M.E sucks. But the thought is there (only a thought mind) lol so your doing better than me. Lol

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Awww :( how long have you had it? I know someone who has it so understand the frustrations and stuff. You sound like a positive person that won't let it get to you though :) and at least the thought is there :D My brother got sick 4 years ago and collapsed, had to have major heart surgery but as a subsequence he ended up losing half his bowel, his leg and ended up partially blind. To go from an active footballer and all round sports mad lad to being in a wheelchair and still under going ops it kinda gives me a kick up the backside that you never know what could happen so make the most of what you have today. If that makes any sense?! Xxc

Very VERY proud to announce I have lost a total of 1lb this week culminating in a massive 5 stone loss!

Woooooooooooo!!!!!

Horrible but also strange thought - that's over half what my OH weighs :S he only weighs a mere 9 stone 6 (git) and this means I have lost over half his weight. When I am at target I will have lost more than what he weighs! Omg. Horrific.

But, proud to say that I have lost 1/4 of my body weight through SW and although some blips, found the adjustment in eating great and now to just tweak how much I munch, my exercise and focus and fingers crossed for some great losses to plough through the next 5 stone. Xxx

Rosielea said:
Tartte flatte
This is a French dish and lovely
1 onion chopped
2-3 potatoes cubed washed and dry
2 rashers of bacon cut into small strips or cubed
71gr Pain philly
30gr French camembert/brie or cheddar
Salt & pepper

Fry onion, bacon in frylight, add potatoes and fry further. add a little water and allow potato to cook a little. Mix philly with a little water and mix so a bit runny, salt & pepper. Put potato mixture in a casserole dish, pour philly mixture on top and toss so poatotoes coated with philly. Cook in 180 degree oven for 20 minutes until potatoes cooked sprinkle grated cheddar or put chunks of camembert/brie on top and cook until cheese melted and bubbling. Serve hot.

Enjoy.

Thank you so so much for the recipe - I made it last night and my god it's gorgeous! I made quite a lot so I am currently sat here eating some for breakfast :D xxx

Wow minky, that's awesome - just shows you that when you keep at it, it all adds up!

Your meals are looking fab as always and am impressed you're restarting class when you seem to be doing really well on your own. Can't wait to hear how you get on!

Have a fab weekend and well done again xxxxxx

Whitey27 said:
Wow minky, that's awesome - just shows you that when you keep at it, it all adds up!

Your meals are looking fab as always and am impressed you're restarting class when you seem to be doing really well on your own. Can't wait to hear how you get on!

Have a fab weekend and well done again xxxxxx

Cheers Whitey! Main reason for rejoining - I want the new books. Second reason - hopefully physically seeing people who are also losing weight will boost my focus and keep me on the straight and narrow. Paying someone to weigh me is an even bigger incentive :D I want to sort of start a fresh if that makes sense?!

Have a great weekend too xxx

And here are my darling little scales
image-3841185228.jpg

I could have kissed them! Had they not had my feet on them or been in the bathroom :D xxx

Awww :( how long have you had it? I know someone who has it so understand the frustrations and stuff. You sound like a positive person that won't let it get to you though :) and at least the thought is there :D My brother got sick 4 years ago and collapsed, had to have major heart surgery but as a subsequence he ended up losing half his bowel, his leg and ended up partially blind. To go from an active footballer and all round sports mad lad to being in a wheelchair and still under going ops it kinda gives me a kick up the backside that you never know what could happen so make the most of what you have today. If that makes any sense?! Xxc

Oh Minks so sorry to read about your brother. Must be hard on you too sweetie. ME is awful. Poor silvermaneuk. Hope you get treated sympathetically sweetie. Remember a firend of mine having it when we were at VI form college and no-one took her seriously. Think it's a lot more understood these days.

Have a great Saturday :bighug: xxx

Very VERY proud to announce I have lost a total of 1lb this week culminating in a massive 5 stone loss!

Woooooooooooo!!!!!

Horrible but also strange thought - that's over half what my OH weighs :S he only weighs a mere 9 stone 6 (git) and this means I have lost over half his weight. When I am at target I will have lost more than what he weighs! Omg. Horrific.

But, proud to say that I have lost 1/4 of my body weight through SW and although some blips, found the adjustment in eating great and now to just tweak how much I munch, my exercise and focus and fingers crossed for some great losses to plough through the next 5 stone. Xxx

Congratulations. That is a great achievement. well done and keep the good work going. You are an inspiration to all of us.

Thank you so so much for the recipe - I made it last night and my god it's gorgeous! I made quite a lot so I am currently sat here eating some for breakfast :D xxx

I love it with French cheese. They have a special cheese for it. When I go to France hopefully for Easter, I get some and send it to you.

Had it since 2007, but like you said I refuse to let it make me a victim! :) Life is sooo short, you just cant let stuff get you down init.

Yay!!! Well done my lovely!

What a result :)
Lurrrve your pink scales. X

Cheers chick! Lost it just in time to start at group on Tuesday :D (oh and the scales are from Argos and I luvem :)) xxx

:wow::talk017::0clapper:

5 stone! woo-hoo!

Thank you sir! Now for the next chapter! xx

Congratulations! 5 stone is the amount I'm looking to lose so I have been looking at your diary for inspiration, it has helped no end ;)

Thank you very much PurpleTortoise! I still have 5 more to go so we could buddy up for support if you like? Feels great to have lost it and cant wait to see what it feels like after the next 5! *eek!* xx

Congratulations. That is a great achievement. well done and keep the good work going. You are an inspiration to all of us.
Thanks Rosielea! I must keep at it and spent the morning planning meals for next week and doing my shopping online. Next week I want a great loss to shine through after my first week back at group! Mega excited :D xxx

Back