MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

I love it with French cheese. They have a special cheese for it. When I go to France hopefully for Easter, I get some and send it to you.

Oooh what is the cheese called? That would be absolutely lovely! I am going to make this at least once a fortnight as it was so delicious. I just had it with brocolli and cauliflower but thought about having it with maybe a chicken breast stuffed with mushrooms/garlic or a piece of steak. Thank you a million times over for it!! xxx

MinkyDinky said:
Cheers chick! Lost it just in time to start at group on Tuesday :D (oh and the scales are from Argos and I luvem :)) xxx

Thank you sir! Now for the next chapter! xx

Thank you very much PurpleTortoise! I still have 5 more to go so we could buddy up for support if you like? Feels great to have lost it and cant wait to see what it feels like after the next 5! *eek!* xx

That would be great - I'm 13lb down so far (started 1st jan) hoping tomorrow mornings weigh in takes me over a stone!
Bought myself some new shoes today to celebrate a stone so hope I've lost more!
(only primark hence got 4 pairs for not much - most chuffed) ;)

I have had a day off plan - kinda.
Decided that I wanted to have a dinner that was off plan and I wouldn't be bothered by the syns.

With re joining class tomorrow and really wanting to smash my target by the time I do the half marathon I am going to be following plan 100% and not having any form of takeaway. So we are looking at 5 months minimum with no alcohol, takeaways or naughties.

I hadn't celebrated my 5 stone (50% total loss, 25% of my body weight) and I wanted to get rid of any craving I had had recently. This is chip shop chips. My goodness they have been on my brain for forever!! So I had a small cod and chips with mushy peas and thoroughly enjoyed it. Not an ounce of guilt in me and tbh, so there shouldn't be. Tomorrow is the rejoin and the restart to kick the last of the flab and I'm going to go at it like a bull to a red rag :D xxxx

Very VERY proud to announce I have lost a total of 1lb this week culminating in a massive 5 stone loss!

Woooooooooooo!!!!!

Horrible but also strange thought - that's over half what my OH weighs :S he only weighs a mere 9 stone 6 (git) and this means I have lost over half his weight. When I am at target I will have lost more than what he weighs! Omg. Horrific.

But, proud to say that I have lost 1/4 of my body weight through SW and although some blips, found the adjustment in eating great and now to just tweak how much I munch, my exercise and focus and fingers crossed for some great losses to plough through the next 5 stone. Xxx

:woohoo:!! Minks that is an AMAZING achievement!! Well done you !! :bliss: xxx

MinkyDinky said:
I have had a day off plan - kinda.
Decided that I wanted to have a dinner that was off plan and I wouldn't be bothered by the syns.

With re joining class tomorrow and really wanting to smash my target by the time I do the half marathon I am going to be following plan 100% and not having any form of takeaway. So we are looking at 5 months minimum with no alcohol, takeaways or naughties.

I hadn't celebrated my 5 stone (50% total loss, 25% of my body weight) and I wanted to get rid of any craving I had had recently. This is chip shop chips. My goodness they have been on my brain for forever!! So I had a small cod and chips with mushy peas and thoroughly enjoyed it. Not an ounce of guilt in me and tbh, so there shouldn't be. Tomorrow is the rejoin and the restart to kick the last of the flab and I'm going to go at it like a bull to a red rag :D xxxx

Mmmmmmmm chip shop chips :)
Deffo don't feel guilty, totally right! its such an achievement, celebrate in style!!

Saw your Lent challenge..... Good luck to you chick, I'm sure you will do it.

Hope class is good tomorrow, are u only gonna weigh Tuesdays now? x

Keep seeing you around the forum so came for a nosey on your diary too! Glad you enjoyed your well deserved chippy! x

You must have had chip shop curry sauce with that?

It's the LAW!
I must have broken the law tonight then :D I had it with mushy peas instead :) xx

:woohoo:!! Minks that is an AMAZING achievement!! Well done you !! :bliss: xxx

Thanks honey, hard slog at times but made it this far, now the rest of the journey to go! xxx

Mmmmmmmm chip shop chips :)
Deffo don't feel guilty, totally right! its such an achievement, celebrate in style!!

Saw your Lent challenge..... Good luck to you chick, I'm sure you will do it.

Hope class is good tomorrow, are u only gonna weigh Tuesdays now? x

They were pretty good - got them from The Master Fryer and they have won awards for their fish and chips so they should have been good :D

I will see how tomorrow goes but I think that I will only weigh on a Tuesday stick to group. I need to do this and have the focus and determination (and the fact I am paying someone to weigh me and I dont wanna pay someone to say I have gained will keep me on the straight and narrow :D)

Lent Challenge.... Hoping it will be easy! Ahhhhh! xxx

Keep seeing you around the forum so came for a nosey on your diary too! Glad you enjoyed your well deserved chippy! x

Thanks for stopping by Icklerockchick :) Always nice to see a friendly face pop up! So welcome to my rambles, rants and really stupidly enthusiastic posts (sometimes :rolleyes:) lol. xxx

Thanks to all of you for your support so far, you have made this journey (or should I say trek?!) a lot easier! xxx

For those of you that remember me saying last week I would be joining in the Midnight Walk in July, I was able to sign up this morning and set up my donation Just Giving page.

If you would like to donate any coinage (be it 50p or £500 lol) then please feel free to dig in deep and click on my link in my signature.

For those that are not aware, the Midnight Walk is for the charity St Catherines Hospice which provides end of life care for the people in the hospice and also their family, friends and carers. They do all of this Free of charge and rely on events such as this to raise the funds to do so.
If you want more information on this charity you can click here for all answers to questions you may have.

And if you aren't able to sponser then please continue to support me here whilst I get many blisters, aching legs, and windswept hair during the training :D xxx

Ooh fish and chips! You deserved that pet. I hope your new sw acknowledge the 5 stones you've lost on your own tomorrow xxx

Ooh fish and chips! You deserved that pet. I hope your new sw acknowledge the 5 stones you've lost on your own tomorrow xxx

I will make the C aware of the weight I have lost all on my lonesome and might try and sneakily get her to agree to giving me a 5 and 10 stone shiny when I hit target :D probably won't but they can look at their records and see I started my journey with SW at 20.7 stone and that I just continued with out going to group for a little while but came back and lost the last 5 with them.

Excited and nervous about tomorrow, can't decide what to wear or what shoes to wear for that matter!! Eek! xxx

Oh and tomorrow I am trying a couple of new recipes but my lunch one is what I am
Looking forward to the most. Courgette fritters, roasted red pepper humus and carrot sticks. Yum! Will report back when I have tried them tomorrow xxx

Whitey27 said:
Good luck for weigh in! Is it wrong that I'm craving fish and chips at half six in the morning?? xxx

It's never wrong! Ha ha. Thank you very much for the luck :) I'm not too bothered about the WI itself because I know what I'm to expect, it's more the meeting everyone new *eeeek!* xx

I love my meetings the consultant is a fab fab friend now and we are all quite local i thing im there for life but at goal sooner rather than later lol, id say wear are more fitted pair of trousers so you havent got to swap to a smaller pair of weigh in trousers when the next stone drops off lol :D

I always hate the first time you visit a group
hopefully the consultant will be good and on the ball
with the newbies and you'll settle in really quickly
good luck with it Minky ;)

mmmhhhhh Fish and Chips

Back