MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Cleogin said:
Duh..... Pressed send by mistake... Stoopid fat finger!

With....... a lovely figure, like that :)
xx

Thanks sweetie :) in fact, the skinnies are coming out tonight. Hitting town (oh joys) so will be out in them and my super high shoes!

Going to be mega good.... Taking 2 reduced sugar Bacardi breezers to my friends for 10 syns and then in town will be max of 5 vodka n diets cokes. I'm going to tell little porky pie too - going to say I have already had some drinks at home whilst getting ready. If I don't they will be like what are you doing?! Just get a drink down ya and not even think about the sabotage of my diet. It's my choice! So little White lie is going to slip out :D xxx

Thanks sweetie :) in fact, the skinnies are coming out tonight. Hitting town (oh joys) so will be out in them and my super high shoes!

Going to be mega good.... Taking 2 reduced sugar Bacardi breezers to my friends for 10 syns and then in town will be max of 5 vodka n diets cokes. I'm going to tell little porky pie too - going to say I have already had some drinks at home whilst getting ready. If I don't they will be like what are you doing?! Just get a drink down ya and not even think about the sabotage of my diet. It's my choice! So little White lie is going to slip out :D xxx

Great idea planning ahead Minks. Hard after a few vodkas tho' :8855:. Hope you have a great night out sweetie xxx

beckyn22 said:
Great idea planning ahead Minks. Hard after a few vodkas tho' :8855:. Hope you have a great night out sweetie xxx

Fingers crossed I stick to plan ay?! If I don't take the money or the bank card then I have to ensure I do the sensible thing!!
Have a great night too lovely xxx

That is a great idea - hadn't thought of that! What you wearing hon? xxx

beckyn22 said:
That is a great idea - hadn't thought of that! What you wearing hon? xxx

Dark navy skinny jeans. A blue and cream spotted long top and a pair of nude patent heels. I love high shoes. Most people think it's odd that because I'm tall for a girl (5 ft 8) I go for high shoes rather than lower ones. Why would I?! I like being tall! Although the OH doesn't like me standing next to him while wearing my 6 inchers :D
If my buddies manage to get a pic I'll post to show ze outfit :) xxx

MinkyDinky said:
Dark navy skinny jeans. A blue and cream spotted long top and a pair of nude patent heels. I love high shoes. Most people think it's odd that because I'm tall for a girl (5 ft 8) I go for high shoes rather than lower ones. Why would I?! I like being tall! Although the OH doesn't like me standing next to him while wearing my 6 inchers :D

Sounds lovely :)

A white lie doesn't hurt anyone chick, specially. when it's for a good cause..... Have a good night...... Body magic the vodkas away with a bit of dancing xx

And I'm home. Too bloody cold to queue for half an hour at a club (which to be fair is not my cup o tea) so made my excuses and left. Total syns - 28. Under the 30 I had planned and home at a decent hour. No hangover booked for tomorrow so feeling great. About to make fried onions, mushrooms and scrambled egg on toast and may even add some baked beans. Yum. Oh an have 2 triangles of light dairylea left of my HexA so will add them to the mix. Nom :D xxx

I'm ok thanks minky, had a bit of a binge the other day which wasn't clever but on track now.

Sounds like you had a fab night and well done for sticking to 30 sins and resisting any naught food on the way home - that's usually my downfall! Xxx

MinkyDinky said:
And I'm home. Too bloody cold to queue for half an hour at a club (which to be fair is not my cup o tea) so made my excuses and left. Total syns - 28. Under the 30 I had planned and home at a decent hour. No hangover booked for tomorrow so feeling great. About to make fried onions, mushrooms and scrambled egg on toast and may even add some baked beans. Yum. Oh an have 2 triangles of light dairylea left of my HexA so will add them to the mix. Nom :D xxx

Woo hoo under planned syns.... Well done :)
Glad u had a good one.... Did we get any photos? x

Well done for sticking with your plan and not getting s*it faced and ending up having a kebab!

Lol - that tends to be the norm so extra well done!!!! :D

Ooh sounds gorge especially the heels. Love heels (I'm 5'8 too)
but haven't worn them since I got really big as I get really tired and can't walk around in them. Can't wait to be able to wear them. OH is 6' 3'' which is nice. In the past, always used to go for short men and used to tower over them :8855:

:wow: well done Minks! How great is sw, letting you have a post voda fry-up!! :bighug: xxx

Back