MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Well done Minks! You will still wow them at next week's wi, I know this!! Stupid flippin' totm. It is so annoying. Can we please hav pics for curry loaf and weetabix cakes? :bighug: xxx

Well done Minks! You will still wow them at next week's wi, I know this!! Stupid flippin' totm. It is so annoying. Can we please hav pics for curry loaf and weetabix cakes? :bighug: xxx
Becky just an observation on your signature. Should you not have 1/2, 1 & 1/2 st stickers on - currently you have 1x1/2st. Do not short change yourself you well deserve the stickers that worked hard for.

Tuesday's Food

B - 3 scan bran (b) cottage cheese
D - 2 egg ham & mushroom omelette
2 scan bran (rest of b) cottage cheese
Mullerlight
3pm - banana
T - SW melting burgers (cheddar - a)
Lettuce, whlml pitta (b)

Purple*Tortoise said:
Tuesday's Food

Mullerlight
3pm - banana
Lettuce, whlml pitta (b)

Think that was meant for your diary but cheers for me letting me know what you had :) sounds yummy and back on the scan bran I see! Purchased some tonight myself actually xxx

beckyn22 said:

Didn't make the weetabix cakes as I thought I had some at home but didn't :( made the curry loaf and when I went to take a picture tonight it had all gone! Must have been a hit! Cheers again for recipe arctic! Xxx

Purple*Tortoise said:
Tuesday's Food

Mullerlight
3pm - banana
Lettuce, whlml pitta (b)

Ha ha totally cocked that up! Technology evades me once again ;(

Becky just an observation on your signature. Should you not have 1/2, 1 & 1/2 st stickers on - currently you have 1x1/2st. Do not short change yourself you well deserve the stickers that worked hard for.

Aww thank you Rosielea. I did a sneaky scales preview and you're right, unless body does weird things between now and Saturday I will have lost a stone and a half but don't want to put awards on until it's my official weigh in day!! Also - try as I might I couldn't get the blue stone award to copy to my signature. I found it, it just wouldn't show up no matter what I did so I did 2 halves! xxx

Back