MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Evening!

I hope your night out was more 'on plan' that mine, diet went out the window for me at lunch yesterday! Only one naughty day so straight back on it now

Feel as though I owe a few low syn days! ;)

Merry Monday Minky x

sorry to hear you couldn't find anything
I hate walking round the shops and not
being able to find anything most frustrating
which is probably why I am the queen of ebay
and catalogues lol

I understand what you mean about identity, I have always liked to be a little individual (little!!!...not so little!!) and have been more so as I've got larger....I am hoping that getting smaller will mean I can wear with confidence some of the styles I have hankered after. I really hope that once I'm smaller I don't become boring and buy stuff just because it fits!!....if that makes any sense!!....and I also hope I will still dress to suit my shape...note to self...even though you have lost weight the mini skirt will never be your friend!!! xxx

peacedove said:
I understand what you mean about identity, I have always liked to be a little individual (little!!!...not so little!!) and have been more so as I've got larger....I am hoping that getting smaller will mean I can wear with confidence some of the styles I have hankered after. I really hope that once I'm smaller I don't become boring and buy stuff just because it fits!!....if that makes any sense!!....and I also hope I will still dress to suit my shape...note to self...even though you have lost weight the mini skirt will never be your friend!!! xxx

Haha I've just had to mental note that boob tube and mini skirt combo shall never happen for me!

Hope everything's well with you Minky

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening!

I hope your night out was more 'on plan' that mine, diet went out the window for me at lunch yesterday! Only one naughty day so straight back on it now

Feel as though I owe a few low syn days! ;)

It must have been the weekend for going off plan! I was a tad naughty. Well alot naughty. My full total consumption was:

Saturday - 1 hi fi light bar, 48 syns of vodka *not alot of food goings ons ay?!

Sunday - cowboy mince (carrots, turnip, onions, beans, swede, tomato purée), then takeaway chicken madras, boiled rice, cauliflower bhaji, onion bhaji and a tesco mini garlic naan.

Monday - chicken wrap (ww wrap) ate the skin off the chicken thighs, cream filled raspberry turn over, dinner was fairly good as it was chicken, broccoli, cauliflower, sweetcorn, mashed swede and carrot and a little gravy.

So today - Toffee Dazzler weetabix bar for breakfast, a melon for lunch and same dinner as last night after WI.

Dont even feel hungry. And I DON'T feel guilty. Why the hell should I? If I was "skinny" no one would bat an eye at what I have eaten. If I have one weekend off plan then thats a pat on the back really, because its one weekend, not 52, or every day of the week.

So yeah, hopefully my IBS won't carry on playing up too much and I can get back to eating normal scrummy food.

It must have been the weekend for going off plan! I was a tad naughty. Well alot naughty. My full total consumption was:

Saturday - 1 hi fi light bar, 48 syns of vodka *not alot of food goings ons ay?!

Sunday - cowboy mince (carrots, turnip, onions, beans, swede, tomato purée), then takeaway chicken madras, boiled rice, cauliflower bhaji, onion bhaji and a tesco mini garlic naan.

Monday - chicken wrap (ww wrap) ate the skin off the chicken thighs, cream filled raspberry turn over, dinner was fairly good as it was chicken, broccoli, cauliflower, sweetcorn, mashed swede and carrot and a little gravy.

So today - Toffee Dazzler weetabix bar for breakfast, a melon for lunch and same dinner as last night after WI.

Dont even feel hungry. And I DON'T feel guilty. Why the hell should I? If I was "skinny" no one would bat an eye at what I have eaten. If I have one weekend off plan then thats a pat on the back really, because its one weekend, not 52, or every day of the week.

So yeah, hopefully my IBS won't carry on playing up too much and I can get back to eating normal scrummy food.

This is why your diary is fab.......

It's a total different spin on how to look at food. As long as you enjoy it then it should be guilt free :)

Good luck at WI tonight chick, but with that positive outlook, whatever the result i'm sure it will be ok.

Just going to comment back re your walk in my diary now x

Cleogin said:
This is why your diary is fab.......

It's a total different spin on how to look at food. As long as you enjoy it then it should be guilt free :)

Good luck at WI tonight chick, but with that positive outlook, whatever the result i'm sure it will be ok.

Just going to comment back re your walk in my diary now x

Sometimes you just have to be practical and think logically. Rather than being stupid and banging your head on the wall. It's the weeks that you gain or sts that are super frustrating - you know what I mean! Xx

I don't know how I managed it but

3.5 off.

Next week will be the one to watch. I must be good in order to not get the gain from my over indulgence. Next week I will be happy with a pound off. Although I really want 6! In fact, I want 7 to be able to jump into the 14's. So half a stone in a week..... Yeah right!! Xx

MinkyDinky said:

3.5 off.

Next week will be the one to watch. I must be good in order to not get the gain from my over indulgence. Next week I will be happy with a pound off. Although I really want 6! In fact, I want 7 to be able to jump into the 14's. So half a stone in a week..... Yeah right!! Xx

Woohoo excellent result! :)

Well done chick

xx

Maybe vodka has magical weight loss properties?! Must try that! ;-) but seriously well done! X

icklerockchick said:
Maybe vodka has magical weight loss properties?! Must try that! ;-) but seriously well done! X

If so I might have to have a shot a night :) although I think that could turn into a bad and expensive habit :D thanks for the well done x

3.5 off.

Well done Minkx. That is a fab loss. I wish I have that WI Thursday. I really want to go down to 14s and need 1lb to get there.

Rosielea said:
Well done Minkx. That is a fab loss. I wish I have that WI Thursday. I really want to go down to 14s and need 1lb to get there.

Thanks sweetie! And I have faith you will get into the 14's! Although that means you will be leaving me *sob!*
Fingers are crossed for you lovey xx

emma_partington27 said:
I love ur hair its fab x i wanted to go red put im too pale!

Oooh but there are loads of shades of red! In fact there are loads of famous women that are pale with red hair. I'm hardly of a tanned nature :)
Would you only want to go red red (like mine) or would you contemplate a different shade?
Couple of examples - Julianne Moore, paramore lead singer, Lindsay Lohan, Florence Welch, etc etc.
Dooooooo it!!

image-573132805.png

image-473308194.png

Attachments

• image-4293910627.png
    image-4293910627.png
    73.8 KB · Views: 32
Back