MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

MinkyDinky said:
It was really nice! I've never had spinach or rocket raw - I tend to chuck them in a soup or spinach in curries so was pleasantly surprised at how good and fresh it tasted.
Like trying new things so was great to pick up some cheap mushrooms and have them as something other than in an omelette :D xx

I never buy spinach but I do actually like it I can imagine it being nice with mushrooms actually. I may have to give this a go x

God damn I am tired today. Really bad nights sleep and the alarm went off far too soon - it's like I blinked and it was time to get up :(

Big important meeting today so gotta be all presentable and alert but all I want to do is curl up and sleep. Boo! Still, countdown for my week off starts today. This time next week I WILL be asleep and no alarm is waking me for the rest of the week. Yay!

Going to plan my meals for it though, don't want to fall into a bad one just because my routine is different.

I wish it was next week already :(

MinkyDinky said:
God damn I am tired today. Really bad nights sleep and the alarm went off far too soon - it's like I blinked and it was time to get up :(

Big important meeting today so gotta be all presentable and alert but all I want to do is curl up and sleep. Boo! Still, countdown for my week off starts today. This time next week I WILL be asleep and no alarm is waking me for the rest of the week. Yay!

Going to plan my meals for it though, don't want to fall into a bad one just because my routine is different.

I wish it was next week already :(

I felt the same wen my alarm went off! Im so jealous ov u havin a week off nxt week! I have to wait till the 2nd ov april! And a gud idea about planning ur meals xx

Yay to having a week off coming up hope you manage to keep alert during the meeting
I always leave your diary starving :giggle: food looks amazeballs

Mumma K said:
Yay to having a week off coming up hope you manage to keep alert during the meeting
I always leave your diary starving :giggle: food looks amazeballs

Meeting was postponed to tomorrow - thank god! And next week can't come quick enough. Sleep has been crap - got wisdom teeth problems and the pain keeps flaring up and it gets to the point of agony so sleep isn't very good ATM.

Roll on next week!!

Oh and food has been pretty good of late huh?! Xx

That time of week again where I have to do the scale hop :) I will be happy with a sts this week, if I get half a pound off then that's a bonus.

Over at my mums this Saturday night for a poker night and that will be totally off plan. I may try and limit what I eat and possibly cut down on the drink (last time I drank stupid amounts and had a 2 day hangover bleugh!) but it's every once in a while we do it so I'm not going to mind one week.

Roll on 7pm!

Well good luck on them scales today then Mink
Nothing worst than wisdom teeth flaring up have you had them checked up you might need some ABs to tide you over

Thanks for the luck guys. As I said will be happy with a sts but would really like half a pound minimum to be honest - that would mean that it averages out to 2 lb a week (3.5 last week n half this week)

But let's not get greedy now :D

Will report back within the hour! Xxx

Rosielea said:
Well done Minkx. Are you going anywhere nice next week.

Unfortunately no we aren't going away. But OH and myself both have the week off and we are going to be having days out (undecided but may go to London zoo or sea life centre). And a day out with the sister and her girlfriend should be on the cards. Fingers crossed for the weather! Xx

Unfortunately no we aren't going away. But OH and myself both have the week off and we are going to be having days out (undecided but may go to London zoo or sea life centre). And a day out with the sister and her girlfriend should be on the cards. Fingers crossed for the weather! Xx
Ah it is a shame I am not going to be in London next week otherwise we could have arranged to meet up. I am going to London tomorrow to see my parents and an interview. They are coming home with me on Monday for a week or so. Perhaps we can meet up when you have time off next time.

Rosielea said:
Ah it is a shame I am not going to be in London next week otherwise we could have arranged to meet up. I am going to London tomorrow to see my parents and an interview. They are coming home with me on Monday for a week or so. Perhaps we can meet up when you have time off next time.

Ah damn it! Where is the interview for? Good luck on that honey. And yeah next time I'm off and in London we can arrange to meet up :) that would be lovely xx

Ah damn it! Where is the interview for? Good luck on that honey. And yeah next time I'm off and in London we can arrange to meet up :) that would be lovely xx

It is in Fichley which is not too far from my parents. It is for a Quality & reguarity officer for a company supplying raidology machines to hospitals. Hopefully they like me and I get it. Wish me luck for Thursday afternoon. Yesterday I applied for a job with the Houses of Parliment as a Programme Support Officer- I really want a job there. However, in the meanwhile I'll take anything to get me back to work.

Last edited:
Back