MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

arctic_blonde_not_grey said:
:missing:

If found please return to minimins!

Phew! About time some one claimed me!

I was sat on the naughty step for a week and no one wanted me so sat lost eating whatever was tossed to me.... In other words I've been very very naughty. Damn it! I feel crap - not cause I've eaten the stuff, but my body feels crap. Got a bloody spot on my chin (and I never get spots!) and dead bunged up inside.

So, plan. I have bought a pair of MBT trainers (waiting for delivery), a new bike (collecting tonight once it's been made up at the store) and I'm going to look at a gym down the road from me. Time to get serious!!
I am unsure of the gain, and I'm not going to cry over it or anything. Was my choice to chuck it down my throat so gotta take the gain and accept I'm a week behind on where I should be.

Had a lovely slimming world birthday last weekend and my mum (bless her) bought me a little cake :) yes I ate it.... Over the course of the week though, not in one sitting :D last weeks WI was booked as holiday and I can't make this weeks either as I'm in London for work on Tuesday and Wednesday. First time meeting new clients in Whitehall so gotta be all posh and professional... And get there by myself! Eek!

Thanks everyone for the warm wishes and appoints that I disappeared for so long. Back to the grindstone now though ;)

Happy Monday all xx

MinkyDinky said:
Phew! About time some one claimed me!

I was sat on the naughty step for a week and no one wanted me so sat lost eating whatever was tossed to me.... In other words I've been very very naughty. Damn it! I feel crap - not cause I've eaten the stuff, but my body feels crap. Got a bloody spot on my chin (and I never get spots!) and dead bunged up inside.

So, plan. I have bought a pair of MBT trainers (waiting for delivery), a new bike (collecting tonight once it's been made up at the store) and I'm going to look at a gym down the road from me. Time to get serious!!
I am unsure of the gain, and I'm not going to cry over it or anything. Was my choice to chuck it down my throat so gotta take the gain and accept I'm a week behind on where I should be.

Had a lovely slimming world birthday last weekend and my mum (bless her) bought me a little cake :) yes I ate it.... Over the course of the week though, not in one sitting :D last weeks WI was booked as holiday and I can't make this weeks either as I'm in London for work on Tuesday and Wednesday. First time meeting new clients in Whitehall so gotta be all posh and professional... And get there by myself! Eek!

Thanks everyone for the warm wishes and appoints that I disappeared for so long. Back to the grindstone now though ;)

Happy Monday all xx

Ahh glad ur back hun felt like everyone had disappeared :) and i agree with not stressin sumtimes u need to enjoy ur hols :)

emma_partington27 said:
Ahh glad ur back hun felt like everyone had disappeared :) and i agree with not stressin sumtimes u need to enjoy ur hols :)

I'm a firm believer of the saying 'no use in crying over spilt milk', and it's true in this case except 'no use crying over eating gorgeous food!' :) glad to be back and must admit, it feels damned good to be back in control of what I'm eating xx

jo-85 said:
Woo hoo welcome back minks we've missed you :) :) :) glad you had a lovely holiday tho and we all deserve a lovely holiday once in a while. It's clear u mean business tho lady and glad your back. Mwah x

Business is my middle name ;) have missed you all too! Now the only disappearing from today onwards will be my little ass (or big.... If you didn't know me pre 5 stone loss :D) woo! Xxx

peacedove said:
Welcome back, I'm thinking about getting my bike out this week after work!! x

I'm super excited about collecting my bike (now on Wednesday :() but nervous too! Can't remember the last time I rode a bike! Do you ride much? Any tips for not falling off or looking like a circus clown? :D xx

Just popping in to say hi and well done on ur brilliant progress! I love riding my bike, It doesn't really feel like exercise but is a great workout! Hope u don't mind me intruding! X x

Hi welcome back! I love my bike, when in the mood do 25 mike rides but that's because I stick to fairly flat paths, tend to follow the local canal with the iPod blasting!

MinkyDinky said:
Business is my middle name ;) have missed you all too! Now the only disappearing from today onwards will be my little ass (or big.... If you didn't know me pre 5 stone loss :D) woo! Xxx

Yay go you. And go you on the bike riding. I can't ride a bike never learnt without stabilisers when I was little and I would look a bit of a plonker now with stabilisers lol!! :)!x

I'm super excited about collecting my bike (now on Wednesday :() but nervous too! Can't remember the last time I rode a bike! Do you ride much? Any tips for not falling off or looking like a circus clown? :D xx

Stop wearing the big shoes, red nose and squirty flower!

ZoeSB22 said:
Just popping in to say hi and well done on ur brilliant progress! I love riding my bike, It doesn't really feel like exercise but is a great workout! Hope u don't mind me intruding! X x

Of course not! And thank you :)
Sounds like such a st-e-u-pid question buuut what do you wear riding a bike?! Can you wear jeans? Do you need a support bra? Are trainers a must? I don't know the bike rules! Ha ha xx

Purple*Tortoise said:
Hi welcome back! I love my bike, when in the mood do 25 mike rides but that's because I stick to fairly flat paths, tend to follow the local canal with the iPod blasting!

You are my new cycling inspiration! That's like riding from where I live to Brighton - no way Jose! Well, not right now but maybe in X months I can say 'I did it!'.

Music for me is a must when walking so pretty much going to be the same when riding. What do you listen to? Xx

jo-85 said:
Yay go you. And go you on the bike riding. I can't ride a bike never learnt without stabilisers when I was little and I would look a bit of a plonker now with stabilisers lol!! :)!x

I hate the saying 'it's just like riding a bike...' er, you mean wobbly and scary?! Ha ha. I did ask the OH if I could get a little pink bike with stabilisers, pink ribbons on the handlebars and a little barbie bell but he said no :( the bully xx

Back