MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Cheers girlies :)

Just made a scan bran tea loaf - well, in a round cake shape. Not bad actually. 9 syns for the whole thing so split it in to 6 for 1.5 syns a slice. Had a bit while still hot and it was surprisingly the nicest of the scan bran recipes I have tried.

Having a new peanut hifi bar now too, well nice!! Recommend if you haven't tried them before xx

MinkyDinky said:
Jo I didn't recognise you!! Check you out ya little minx! That from Saturday night? How was WI? Xx

Awwww thanks hun that's actually from just before Xmas, havent had any photo evidence from Saturday yet which is probabally a good thing!! ;)

I put half on well and truly played get out of jail card! X

Well done Minks!! :D I love the peanut hi-fi bars..oh and I also have to fill cannelloni tubes with my fingers..yack! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

xJoanneJJx said:
Well done Minks!! :D I love the peanut hi-fi bars..oh and I also have to fill cannelloni tubes with my fingers..yack! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aren't the just lovely? Remind me of peanut tracker bars. I hear of people spreading choc philli on them - drool!
Cannelloni, faff about or what? Done half the mix as a lasagne in the end and it worked. OH demolished half of that too. So thunk for ease I'm gonna do it that way next :) xx

MinkyDinky said:
Ty :)

Forgot to say, 4lbs and I will be in the 14's. So think skinny thoughts please!! I need it!

Fruit and sushi planned for today and very much looking forward to it too xx

Skinny thoughts, skinny thoughts, skinny thoughts!!! ;)
And sushi........yuk!!!!!!

mrstore said:
Skinny thoughts, skinny thoughts, skinny thoughts!!! ;)
And sushi........yuk!!!!!!

Ha ha! It's kinda fake sushi to be honest. No raw fish and mostly rice. I used to hate the stuff but the stuff from Tesco is actually quite nice! The little prawn packs are only a (s)quid so worth buying just to try. Ain't gonna break the bank.... Unless it's the day before payday and money is tighter than trying to fit into a size 10 :D xxx

Superstar.jpeg
Is all I have to say really ! xxxxxxxxxx​

Not convinced lol. Someone in work a few years ago got some of it from tesco, I must have been feeling brave as I tried some.....well if you call touching it with my tongue trying it, then that's what I did .....mega yuk!! I was almost sick!!!!

Sushi is fantastico! You need to try it in a proper sushi bar though for the good stuff! Add some wasabi to it, and lift off!

I need to find one first that isn't miles away like london - OH isn't a fan of fish or sushi so may have to find this one by myself. And as for Wasabi - I like it hot so.... xx

Superstar.jpeg
Is all I have to say really ! xxxxxxxxxx​

Awww cheers treacle. But its mainly from the help of the wonderful bunch on here (yourself well and truely included might I add!) Hope you're ok Bex xxx

Not convinced lol. Someone in work a few years ago got some of it from tesco, I must have been feeling brave as I tried some.....well if you call touching it with my tongue trying it, then that's what I did .....mega yuk!! I was almost sick!!!!

I'm a tongue tester too! If it doesn't feel right on my tongue, it aint going in my mouth :D I guess its an acquired taste really, but I have grown to love it. Like Mushrooms! Hated them, the slimy little slugs that they are. But now? A punnet goes in a week at the most!

But olives and un cooked tomato... bleugh! Gross out xx

I need to find one first that isn't miles away like london - OH isn't a fan of fish or sushi so may have to find this one by myself. And as for Wasabi I like it hot so/QUOTE]

Restaurant#

This one is Horsham is supposed to be good but a little too pricey for me! Those I know who have been said it was great. Personally I only like the 'pretend sushi' in M&S ;)

Oooh you little star! Very rarely venture over to Horsham, tend to think if I'm going on the train I may as well go to London or Brighton but now, now I got an excuse :)
Do you live over thataway? Xx

Oooh you little star! Very rarely venture over to Horsham, tend to think if I'm going on the train I may as well go to London or Brighton but now, now I got an excuse :)
Do you live over thataway? Xx

Yep. Btwn Horsham and Dorking. Keep meaning to pop to Crawley because apparently there's v good ethnic grocery behind/next to/near (!!!) Mothercare. I was thinking that it would be good to go get some nice Jamaican spices for some of Mama's recipes. Horsham now has a Wagamamma's too but I try and stay out of restaurants for obvious reasons!!!!

GinMummy said:
Yep. Btwn Horsham and Dorking. Keep meaning to pop to Crawley because apparently there's v good ethnic grocery behind/next to/near (!!!) Mothercare. I was thinking that it would be good to go get some nice Jamaican spices for some of Mama's recipes. Horsham now has a Wagamamma's too but I try and stay out of restaurants for obvious reasons!!!!

Yeah that would be Taj. Where Gamleys was on the corner. I still haven't been there but a woman at work bleats on about it all the time! What sort of spices n stuff? I am popping to town this weekend and could have a nosey for you (just to ensure you don't have a wasted journey). But apparently it has EVERYTHING!! xx

Right bloody nippy out! Just doing my mile n half walk to the leisure centre to go play badminton for an hour. Need to pick up the pace to warm meself up I think!

Which reminds me!! Was told last night that I should have collected my body magic bronze award - d'oh! Was in such a rush for food I totally forgot. Next week though ay, when I lose a squillion lbs and jump into the 14's :D xx

Back