MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Yeah that would be Taj. Where Gamleys was on the corner. I still haven't been there but a woman at work bleats on about it all the time! What sort of spices n stuff? I am popping to town this weekend and could have a nosey for you (just to ensure you don't have a wasted journey). But apparently it has EVERYTHING!! xx

Yeah apparently it's got it all! I was thinking Jerk sauce/spices... I need to get in there myself but it won't be during the school hols! I started reading your thread but it's so long - but I am guessing that you now go to group. I think at the beginning of the thread you were trying to do it from home? I just can't get to the group I want to go to so I am attempting it myself but I've gone off the rails a bit this week. Well done you for your loss - it's fantastic! :clap:

GinMummy said:
Yeah apparently it's got it all! I was thinking Jerk sauce/spices... I need to get in there myself but it won't be during the school hols! I started reading your thread but it's so long - but I am guessing that you now go to group. I think at the beginning of the thread you were trying to do it from home? I just can't get to the group I want to go to so I am attempting it myself but I've gone off the rails a bit this week. Well done you for your loss - it's fantastic! :clap:

Ah I see, well i will have a look for you anyway and like I said I'm pretty certain that they have all the different spices you could ever dream of.

My little story - I started in class for a couple of months, moved and stopped going because I couldn't face walking into another one and being the new face again. So I waited till I hit 5 stone and then rejoined. I think I might need the help with the second half of my journey - the harder part if that makes sense?

So if you ever need a kick up the butt or tough love or someone to help with anything because you don't have a group then feel free to shout! I do tough love well sometimes :D xx

MinkyDinky said:
Ah I see, well i will have a look for you anyway and like I said I'm pretty certain that they have all the different spices you could ever dream of.

My little story - I started in class for a couple of months, moved and stopped going because I couldn't face walking into another one and being the new face again. So I waited till I hit 5 stone and then rejoined. I think I might need the help with the second half of my journey - the harder part if that makes sense?

So if you ever need a kick up the butt or tough love or someone to help with anything because you don't have a group then feel free to shout! I do tough love well sometimes :D xx

Jeeeez, do I ever need a kick...! Thank you. Although the kicking starts next week! Don't kick me now, not today, not this week. I will already be bruised from my own telling off ;) ... Sigh. Thanks Chick x

MinkyDinky said:
2.5 off. Only 3 to get my 5.5 stone and then move down to the 14's. Next week..... Will be my week :) xx

Well done minky!!!! So proud of you! Your looking fab and doing so well with the bike and walking! You make me feel bad when I sit on my butt and make me do exercise so for that I thank you! Hope your well hun xxx

GinMummy said:
Jeeeez, do I ever need a kick...! Thank you. Although the kicking starts next week! Don't kick me now, not today, not this week. I will already be bruised from my own telling off ;) ... Sigh. Thanks Chick x

No probs, you get the weekend and that's it! As of Tuesday - your mine, muahahaha!

But in all seriousness, myself and the others here included are great for advise and support and I know how it is to do it from home so just holler :) xx

nadine21 said:
Well done minky!!!! So proud of you! Your looking fab and doing so well with the bike and walking! You make me feel bad when I sit on my butt and make me do exercise so for that I thank you! Hope your well hun xxx

Cheers chick :) nice to see you back (damn the decorating!!) will nips over to your diary in a bit - saw your mega post last night before I fell asleep and was like.... I'll read it in the morning when I'm not so zzzz. Xx

Afternoon lovely. Hope you have a great day today :bighug: xxx

So where is the sun? Hmm?

It's f f f freezing here today. I just can't seem to get warm :( and I need to nip to halfords so they can look at my bike (pedal issues...) and stop at tesco for curry ingredients and brekkie stuff for tomorrow but I don't wanna go out. It's cold and trying to rain, boooooo!

Bit hungry too, not eaten yet, oops. Been looking online at recipes and vegan foods and totally lost track of time and before you know it it's nearly 1pm! Saying that though I have found a delish looking cabbage recipe. A couple actually. Red cabbage coleslaw and a baked stuffed cabbage leave one too. Yum. Really want to do a baked risotto as I cannie be assed to stir and stir and stir and stir and you get the point... Got some fresh tomatoes that I could use? And celery (bleugh). But OH wants curry today so that idea might have to wait till Monday as at the mothers tomorrow. Busy house there - 3 kids under the age of 4, couple of kids over the age of 24 ;) and then my mum and her OH. think there's about 10 of us. Buffet going on down, me Ma best ensure that there is SW stuff on offer otherwise I may poke her with a dirty stick....

Walked the bike to halfords 3.5 miles - done.
Stopped at Tesco to get chillies for the curry - done.
Making sausage sandwich cause I'm hank marvin - in progress.
Hair dye, nail varnish and lotions and potions for pamper session at the ready - planned for after foods.

Successful day all in all. And I've warmed up. Woo to the hoo.

Now come on sausages I'M HUNGRY!!!

Have a lovely at your mum's tmorrow. It is freezing here in London too. 3 degrees and we can't get warmed up. Going to Turkish shop to get some fruit. Mum making aubergine curry (it is very mild but delish).

Productive day for Minky then! It's cold here in Lincs too - but has been about 10 degrees - brrr. No fair after that lovely sun and glad you've warmed up. Hope mum does sw friendly stuff for you tomorrow - bet she does. Hope you have a nice pampering sesh - you deserve it. Off to watch BGT now - the absolute highlight of my week (v.sad!). Another big hug for ya :bighug: SQEEEEEZE!! xxx

Happy Easter Minky! Xx

Have a lovely at your mum's tmorrow. It is freezing here in London too. 3 degrees and we can't get warmed up. Going to Turkish shop to get some fruit. Mum making aubergine curry (it is very mild but delish).

Thanks Rosie! Just about to get ready to head over there, need to wrap up warm though, who'd have thought it would be so cold considering the weather last week?! Hope the curry was nice - I don't like aubergine, had it once years ago and was slimy :( maybe I should try it again and see if my tastes have changed?? Have a lovely day xxx

Productive day for Minky then! It's cold here in Lincs too - but has been about 10 degrees - brrr. No fair after that lovely sun and glad you've warmed up. Hope mum does sw friendly stuff for you tomorrow - bet she does. Hope you have a nice pampering sesh - you deserve it. Off to watch BGT now - the absolute highlight of my week (v.sad!). Another big hug for ya :bighug: SQEEEEEZE!! xxx
My mother better do something SW friendly, even if its that there is salad and boiled eggs in the mix I would be happy. Why does buffet food always look and taste so appealing? And FYI - BGT is one of my guilty pleasures so I must be v.sad too ;) Have a fab one honey xxx

Happy Easter Minky! Xx

Cheers m'dears, and to you too! Going to my mums today and hoping to dig out a horrendous before picture - found one the other week when I was there but forgot to take a copy. I actually felt repulsed by it and fingers crossed if I look at it enough today it will convince me not to pick at the "bad" buffet food :D xxx

Have a lovely, lovely day Minks. Let us know what the buffet was like. :giggle: so glad you like BGT too - it is fab! Sad, but fab! :bighug: xxxxxxx

Buffet.....

image-3987938303.jpg

I filled up on salad, 2 x breaded prawns, 4 normal king prawns, 2 prices of spicy chicken skin removed and a couple of popcorn chicken bites. Finished off with half a piece of garlic bread and 2 small swiss roll bites. Not great but not awful. Am going to guess that my syns are over and I won't have anymore today. Will be an angel for the rest of the day. Hope it won't hinder my loss at all :(

Only fruit and veg until WI now with my hex's of course. If I have meat it will be just chicken but I do have some quorn sausages in the freezer too so hoping to keep everything still good. I will get a good loss this week!! And the following week of course ;) xx

Nom Nom Nom I imagine myself as pacman heading for that buffet! Hope u enjoyed! Xx

ZoeSB22 said:
Nom Nom Nom I imagine myself as pacman heading for that buffet! Hope u enjoyed! Xx

Well if I was pacman then I pretended the food was the ghosts :D it was lovely what had but glad I showed some restraint. Determined for a good loss this week. WI tomorrow night and I really REALLY wanna get in to the 14's and get my 5.5 stone. Raaaaah!! Xx

Back