MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

MinkyDinky said:
Woken up ravenous! Lesson learnt, eat early!! If it was a Friday or Saturday night I wouldn't have minded but week nights is bit of a no no. How come you eat so late?? Work?

Oh and morning!!! Xx

Yes mainly work :( Hubby and little girl have tea together about 5 - non SW friendly - by the time I get in and have put madam to bed then have to cook from scratch....... Yawn :) when I win the lottery I'm going to get a personal diet chef :)

A cross trainer? Have I missed something?

Funny cos I was just asking OH where we could put a treadmill. (answer: nowhere). Sigh.

mrstore said:
Did you get the cross trainer??? I had a quick go on one this afternoon, I loved it! Can't wait to get mine on Saturday :)

No :( it went up to £62! I'm not paying that fir second hand goods - tight beehatch I know :D back to the drawing board I guess xx

GinMummy said:
A cross trainer? Have I missed something?

Funny cos I was just asking OH where we could put a treadmill. (answer: nowhere). Sigh.

There was one on eBay for local collection and this morning it was only up to £21 then just flew up in bids. I'm going to look out for another just in case. They are fab and I used to love using them at the gym (when I went a long time ago, wasn't worth it though cause my mum would always stop for takeaway on the way home!) xx

Wannabe-a-minime said:
Yes mainly work :( Hubby and little girl have tea together about 5 - non SW friendly - by the time I get in and have put madam to bed then have to cook from scratch....... Yawn :) when I win the lottery I'm going to get a personal diet chef :)

Have you thought of doing some batch cooking and then just grabbing out the freezer for re heating? Sucks big time that you have to eat so late!

And totally with you on the lottery win/diet chef! How fab would that be?! Xx

MinkyDinky said:
There was one on eBay for local collection and this morning it was only up to £21 then just flew up in bids. I'm going to look out for another just in case. They are fab and I used to love using them at the gym (when I went a long time ago, wasn't worth it though cause my mum would always stop for takeaway on the way home!) xx

Ha ha! The gym I used to go to had THE most unhealthy food in its restaurant. Silly really. Your doing brilliantly with you bike. Pilates? Zumba? Pilates better as a toner, but proper Pilates. And sadly running. Free apart from the shoes. Trouble is my boobs and knees just can't really take it! Also I hate exercise. But I think I'm going to have to get my head round it or else I'm doomed!!!!

MinkyDinky said:

Not sure of its helpful but Argos do a cheap one for £60 that has lots of good reviews. I fancy it but moving in few months so holding off for now :-( try gumtree too at least they have a fixed price then and not the annoyance of getting outbid lol! X

MinkyDinky said:
Have you thought of doing some batch cooking and then just grabbing out the freezer for re heating? Sucks big time that you have to eat so late!

And totally with you on the lottery win/diet chef! How fab would that be?! Xx

I do some batch cooking, usually curry in the slow cooker and the odd soup for lunches at work, that's about it! Think I need to get more inventive with my meals!! Love paella and risottos but not sure if they'd freeze ok. Thanks for the tip :)

Hi, I've spent the last couple of days reading through your diary and wow, what a journey! So inspirational and all. I love your attitude and sense of humour and of course the food you make. I think I shall become a regular visitor to your diary. Hope you don't mind :)

Hi minky, what a bummer about the cross trainer :( just keep your eye out....one will come up at the right price eventually.
Mine is fab :) only managed 5 minutes on it yesterday though as I wasn't feeling too good and had to go and lie down.

Hope you're having a good weekend!! Much planned for today (Sunday)??

Morning all - just to let you all know I am still around but had an awful migraine all weekend and could barely stand my eyes to be open met alone look at a screen.

Hope you are all ok and had a good weekend. Will catch up with all you lovely people later xxx

Hope you feel better x

Minks!!!!! Get better soooooon no get better now!
'minky come back, Oooh minky come back...'
To the tune of baby come back!
Xxx

Get better soin hunni we miss you xx

Back