MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

It's a scorcher over this way too. I love the sun. And it's dress down day at work so the dotty P's dress is having it's first summer outing! (as are my Lilly White legs....but we'll ignore that part!)

Hope you are all able to enjoy the sun at some point today - I know I'm going to try my hardest to get out the office!! Xxx

Have a lovely day Minky. It is hot here too. After spending a few hours in the garden(pulling overgrown weeds) yesterday, I have gone so dark. Must put some sun cream on before I tackle the rest today. Going out there after doing my diary (forgot ast night) before it gets too hot. Hope you finish early tonight.

Hope it's not too stressful at work today Minks. Your dress sounds lovely - bet you look fab in it. How lovely to be able to enjoy the weather. It just makes me miserable - but I bet if I can get down to what you are now I'd enjoy it a lot more so you're spurring me on again!
Being poorly and stressed at work won't keep the Minkster down for long - bet we'll see a loss next week hon :bighug: xxxxxx
P.S Just wondering if you've tried the Jumbo Pasta Bake from the Green recipe book? OMG is it is LUSH!! Think you would really like it xxx

Ok, hands up who has been enjoying the weather?

I see a few hands up.

And who links sunshine to beer gardens and thus, alcohol?

Again, a few hands up (good good ;))

Last question, who disregarded all SW rules n regs and had a boozy (and non foody) weekend in the sunshine?

Erm, no one? Just me? Excellent.
This is how not to lose weight kids.

Been absolutely pants guys, loads of booze, barely eaten (seriously no appetite for the last week) and not been on here either. It's not like I've lost motivation or am going to tell myself off (although I should be sitting on the naughty step for at least a week - thank god I live in a flat :D)
I dunno - mojo gone? Maybe not gone but a bit deflated. Appetite is out. Finding it hard to eat anything but a main meal on an evening and that's it. Today for example I had an apple. And that was me forcing myself to eat so I didn't collapse in the heat or something stupid.

Work is super busy - another new temp started today so been training and sorting them out all day, luckily they have a brain and made it slightly easier - and he is gay so dead chatty and friendly.

But going back to SW - I'm sure once I go back to group tomorrow I'll be back to normal and good food eating will resume. Fingers crossed ay?

Hope you are all enjoying the weather too xxxx

*hands up* sunshine = beer garden good times! X

Glad you are back. I was thinking about you cooking dinner tonight. Had roasted veg (parsnip, BNS, potato, mushrppm, bacon, 3 cloves of GARLIC, baked beans, topped with 1xHEXA cheese. Delish. I thought you'd be proud of me eating garlic.

You needed to let your hair down a bit after a busy week at the office. Glad your temps are picking up well and friendly.

Good luck for WI tomorrow if we do not speak by then. Have a great evening. I am off for a walk as it is lovely and sunny.

Oh god minky i thought it was just me..lol ive drinking for endland...ive lost the plot big time and its only week 3 lol x

Yep. Sunshine. Beer, cider, vodka, wine, sparkling wine... BBQ items with various sweet marinades and moderately oily salads. Not all on the same day... But worse, spread out over about 6! *sigh*.

Glad to hear uve been enjoying urself! I stayed away from alcohol and all naughty things! Erm halo! Apart from tonight when I went right off plan! Ha! Xx

Glad you are back. I was thinking about you cooking dinner tonight. Had roasted veg (parsnip, BNS, potato, mushrppm, bacon, 3 cloves of GARLIC, baked beans, topped with 1xHEXA cheese. Delish. I thought you'd be proud of me eating garlic.

You needed to let your hair down a bit after a busy week at the office. Glad your temps are picking up well and friendly.

Good luck for WI tomorrow if we do not speak by then. Have a great evening. I am off for a walk as it is lovely and sunny.
Dinner sounds lovely AND you got garlic in there!! Woo! I have 3 bulbs of garlic in at home so I am thinking of making an extra garlicky dinner at some point this week. WI is this evening and i'm taking whatever gain on the chin and sorting myself out after. Been a bad Minks but i'm finding my way back a bit better! Hope you had a lovely walk xx

Oh god minky i thought it was just me..lol ive drinking for endland...ive lost the plot big time and its only week 3 lol x
Bad isnt it how the sun can just make you snap out of it?! I have a BBQ and lots of alcohol planned for Sunday to celebrate the Jubilee but I am going to try and keep syns low this week to make up for it. *she says!* xx

Minks beer sunshine ice cream chocolate haha that was my weekend summed up :) enjoyed it thou hehe but yeah sw went out the window wen the sunshine decided to play out ;)
I hope you enjoyed it Em and if its only a couple of days out the rest of our lives then it cant be too bad right? ;) xx

:break_diet:

I was ambushed by the cider kid on Friday AND Saturday night, even the Jagermonster hit me a couple of times on Saturday, bit of an unfair fight?
That Cider kid needs to be put on the naughty step, not you!! And I completely agree re the unfair fight, how dare they pick one with you!? xx

Yep. Sunshine. Beer, cider, vodka, wine, sparkling wine... BBQ items with various sweet marinades and moderately oily salads. Not all on the same day... But worse, spread out over about 6! *sigh*.
At least you can see that you are not alone! I ate pizza at the weekend and nachos and alcohol..... think I managed a banana in there somewhere? :D but i'm feeling like my mojo is coming back..... slowly. Just need the Jubilee celebrations out the way and then I can concentrate properly xx

Glad to hear uve been enjoying urself! I stayed away from alcohol and all naughty things! Erm halo! Apart from tonight when I went right off plan! Ha! Xx
You are my new Alcohol free role model! I will look up to you for that....although it wont stop me having a drink on Sunday! Might be good and alternate between soft drinks and alcohol so people don't know? hmmmm....? Hope you had a good time at the cinema though girly xx

Hahaha I have had 1 small glass of wine since starting SW!!!! I feel like should b in AA not SW!
Hi my names Zoe and I haven't bad a drink in 3 months 2 weeks and 5 days!
I am having a good drink not this weekend but next and after that I have loads of nights out and events coming up so that will b it!
Just on the sitty down bike at the gym...my legs hurt :( xxx

Urrrrgh I just remembered its bank holiday this weekend right???? Ahh okay amend last post to say I'm starting drinking again this weekend! Good luck for WI hope it's not too bad! Xx

ZoeSB22 said:
Urrrrgh I just remembered its bank holiday this weekend right???? Ahh okay amend last post to say I'm starting drinking again this weekend! Good luck for WI hope it's not too bad! Xx

Ha ha! Yeah bank holiday this weekend madam. That's why I'm drinking. But stopping after! Promises ;) how's the legs after the sitty down bike?

WI will just be whatever it is. I reckon at least a 3lb gain. But if it's more it's more and I'll have it off soon.
Just hope the rain stops before I leave! Bright sunshine and it's tipping it down - weird xxx

What have you done to me!!!!

image-3582066582.jpg

Back